Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

The Key To The Mystery Of Love And Suffering  2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Key To The Mystery Of Love And Suffering

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Do You Want To Offer Yourself To The Lord As A Victim For Poor Sinners And For The Souls In Purgatory?

The Key To The Mystery Of Love And Suffering  2uepnk4
  Meditate On The Crucified One.
Extend Your Own Arms Also On Your Cross And By Offering To The Father The Sacrifice Of Yourself In Union With The Most Loving Savior, Suffer, Groan And Pray For the Wicked Ones Of The Earth And For The Poor Souls In The Next Life Who Are So Deserving Of Our Compassion In Their Patient And Unspeakable Sufferings.

St. Padre Pio's message is clear. wink
Photo: My Holy Pilgrimage to St. Padre Pio in Pietrelcina, Italy 2009. St. Mary of the Angels Church.

Source: The Holy Souls
"Viva Padre Pio"
By Fr. Alessio Parent O.F.M. Cap.
Permission Granted To Our Lady For Life By The National Centre For Padre Pio, Inc.
http://www.padrepio.org/Default.aspx

En ego, o bone et dulcissime Iesu

hug3 Plenary Indulgence Prayer before a Crucifix, heart For The Holy Souls in Purgatory hug3
 The Key To The Mystery Of Love And Suffering  2uepnk4
Good and gentle Jesus,
I kneel before you.
I see and I ponder your five wounds.
My eyes behold what David prophesied about you:
“They have pierced my hands and feet;
they have counted all my bones.”

Engrave on me this image of yourself.
Fulfill the yearnings of my heart:
give me faith, hope, and love,
repentance for my sins,
and true conversion of life.
Amen.

(Psalm 22:17-18; Roman Missal, pp. 935-936.)

On any Friday during Lent a plenary indulgence is granted the Christian faithful who, after communion, devoutly recite the above prayer before an image of Jesus Christ crucified. On other days of the year the indulgence is a partial one. heaven

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum