Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

130 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day

Apples have properties that no other fruits have and its benefits have been proven overtime. You would be able to get the benefits of these properties individually from other fruits and foods, but an apple combines everything together which makes it the perfect fruit.

Supports organs and systems:

Bowel

Heart disorders

Gallbladder disorders

Liver

Colon disorders

Digestive system

Nutrients found in Apple:

Fiber

Ellagic acid

Bioflavonoids

Pectin

Chlorogenic acid

Caffeic acid

Malic acid

Potassium

Alpha-carotene

Vitamin C

Sulfur

Phosphorus

Magnesium

Iron

Tannins

30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day:

Apples contain vitamin C which helps boost your immune system.
Ripe apples contain around 80% water and almost no fat.
Apples will provide you with energy.
Apples are rich in flavonoids. Flavonoids contain antioxidants.
Because apples contain flavoinouds they can prevent coronary heart disease and cardiovascular disease.
Apples are a great source of fiber and help to aid digestion and promote weight loss.
Apples contain phloridzin. This may protect post-menopausal women from osteoporosis and may also increase bone density.
Apples are low in calories. A typical apple will contain 70-100 calories, 0.36g protein and 0.23g fat.
Apples target multiple cancers such as colon cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer in women.
Apples contain phenols. Phenols reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
Phenols also prevent LDL cholesterol from turning into oxidized LDL, a dangerous form of bad cholesterol.
Apples prevent tooth decay. The juice of the apple can kill around 80% of bacteria.
Apples are a low GI food so you don’t get that sugar high and then crash.
Apples are a great snacking option in between meals.
Apples have a high percentage of water in their make up which can help contribute to you daily water intake.
Apples contain substances called phytonutrients. These prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Apples also contain quercetin. This may protect brain cells from the kind of free radical damage that may lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
Quercetin has also been found to help prevent the growth of prostate cancer cells.
People who eat 5 apples or more per week have lower respiratory problems, including asthma.
Children with asthma who drink apple juice on a daily basis suffer from less wheezing.
Apples contain Boron which strengthens bones.
Rats fed 6 apples per day reduced their breast cance risk by 44 percent (Cornell University).
Pectin in apples reduces the risk of colon cancer and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract.
Pectin in apples supplies galacturonic acid to the body which lowers the body’s need for insulin and may help in the management of diabetes.
Apples are a great source of vitamins, minerals and other important chemicals.
Apples are also found to play a role in inhibiting age related problems, preventing wrinkles and promoting hair growth.
Apples contain potassium, which is needed for regulation of water balance and muscle function.
Apples are great for detoxifying the body.
Women who eat three apples a day lose more weight while dieting than women who do not eat fruit while dieting.
Apples taste great and come in many different varities!

230 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

" An apple a day keep the Doctor away" ...
Even dentist frighten

330 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Tarek Ch 2 wrote:" An apple a day keep the Doctor away" ...
Even dentist frighten
rofl Tarek, I needed a good laugh ...especially before going to bed.. rofl I'll eat an apple tomorrow, Jed rofl .. I don't want rotten teeth .. rofl..

30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day 2ic8703

430 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:
Even dentist frighten
rofl Tarek, I needed a good laugh ...especially before going to bed.. rofl I'll eat an apple tomorrow, Jed rofl .. I don't want rotten teeth .. rofl..

To please to Jed we should eat daily an apple, an oignon, a garlic and drink a cup of vinegar.... how wonderful!!!

530 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Tarek Ch 2 wrote:
Even dentist frighten

Tarek wrote: To please to Jed we should eat daily an apple, an oignon, a garlic and drink a cup of vinegar.... how wonderful!!!

Tarek..your comment is hilarious.. roflol

oh my dear jed.. ,..

hey I logged in to say I just finished eating an apple.. but to now eat raw garlic and onion I'm turning green...=> monkfaints ...

Tarek you're a dentist.. tell me from a dentist's perspective ..
Is is true the only thing stronger than a mother's love is onion breath?

(I'm dying in laughter ...rofl I needed a good belly laugh..rofl my sides are aching in laughter..)

630 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 pm

jed

Thanks to Roonie who gave me this apple info.
God bless.

730 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Tarek Ch 2 wrote:
Even dentist frighten

Tarek wrote: To please to Jed we should eat daily an apple, an oignon, a garlic and drink a cup of vinegar.... how wonderful!!!

Tarek..your comment is hilarious.. roflol

oh my dear jed.. ,..

hey I logged in to say I just finished eating an apple.. but to now eat raw garlic and onion I'm turning green...=> monkfaints ...

Tarek you're a dentist.. tell me from a dentist's perspective ..
Is is true the only thing stronger than a mother's love is onion breath?

(I'm dying in laughter ...rofl I needed a good belly laugh..rofl my sides are aching in laughter..)

Mother's love may push her son to pray
Onion breath may push him to be an hermit

Last edited by Tarek Ch 2 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

830 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

jed wrote:Thanks to Roonie who gave me this apple info.
God bless.

sorry Jed ... just a little joke

930 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

All kidding aside, I appreciate reading the info because there's many benefits to eating raw foods. Eating raw foods turned my poor health around, so believe me, I don't take the info. on this topic for granted. I cook with garlic and onion all the time. But taking garlic in pill form makes conversations mutually enjoyable (wink). Thanks for posting it Jed!

Tarek wrote: Mother's love may push her son to pray
Onion breath may push him to be an hermit

OLOV's says: "What a classic reply!" sunny sunny

1030 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Do not be Sorry, Tarek CH2, we are having fun here. Jed need a little fun after all those prayers he doing day in and day out.

So My dear husband is right HHA! He always telling me eat 2 apples a day you don't have to see the DR or the Dentist as often as you do roonie!!!!!! this man eat 1 and half apple a day the other half he share with the dogs. So I gust my dog will have a healthy teeth too.
Thank you Jed, and happy Birthday.
God Bless

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

1130 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:07 pm

trust in him

After mass this morning, I had a conversation with other parishioner about our knee. ( most pray warrior have some discomfort with their knee ) well to my happiness! 2 people said they eat apple and apple cider vinegar for that.

5 It prevents osteoporosis.

Advocates say apple cider vinegar releases calcium and other minerals from the foods you eat so your body is better able to absorb and use them to strengthen bones. Vinegar allegedly allows the body to absorb one-third more calcium from green vegetables than it would without the aid of vinegar. Some fans also say apple cider vinegar is itself a great source of calcium.
Based on these claims, apple cider vinegar certainly seems to be a wonder food. And it's understandably tempting to want to believe that some food or drug or substance will make diabetes, obesity, cancer, and osteoperosis go away with little or no discomfort, effort, or risk.

so, what make me more happy is that I can not fast on bread ( high sugar in the blood count) now I have my new replacement! .

Slice apple
chop garlic
chop onion
chop red bell pepper (vitamin C )
apple cider vinegar

No Dr.......No Dentist.......good knee......aging well.......no pain whackadoo extrahappy

God Bless

1230 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:Do not be Sorry, Tarek CH2, we are having fun here. Jed need a little fun after all those prayers he doing day in and day out.

So My dear husband is right HHA! He always telling me eat 2 apples a day you don't have to see the DR or the Dentist as often as you do roonie!!!!!! this man eat 1 and half apple a day the other half he share with the dogs. So I gust my dog will have a healthy teeth too.
Thank you Jed, and happy Birthday.
God Bless

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that's exactly what I wanted to say LOL

1330 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Empty Re: 30 Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

trust in him wrote:After mass this morning, I had a conversation with other parishioner about our knee. ( most pray warrior have some discomfort with their knee ) well to my happiness! 2 people said they eat apple and apple cider vinegar for that.

5 It prevents osteoporosis.

Advocates say apple cider vinegar releases calcium and other minerals from the foods you eat so your body is better able to absorb and use them to strengthen bones. Vinegar allegedly allows the body to absorb one-third more calcium from green vegetables than it would without the aid of vinegar. Some fans also say apple cider vinegar is itself a great source of calcium.
Based on these claims, apple cider vinegar certainly seems to be a wonder food. And it's understandably tempting to want to believe that some food or drug or substance will make diabetes, obesity, cancer, and osteoperosis go away with little or no discomfort, effort, or risk.

so, what make me more happy is that I can not fast on bread ( high sugar in the blood count) now I have my new replacement! .

Slice apple
chop garlic
chop onion
chop red bell pepper (vitamin C )
apple cider vinegar

No Dr.......No Dentist.......good knee......aging well.......no pain whackadoo extrahappy

God Bless

What a wonderful world

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum