Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Empty Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

this Rose name " Our Lady of Guadalupe" I have it in my garden.

Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Dscf3001wy0.th

2Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Empty Re: Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am

Spera

Beautiful! rose

Spera tiphat

3Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Empty Re: Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 am

Oh so beautiful! grouphug

Linda praying

4Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Empty Re: Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE J8i369
Virgin de Guadalupe Rose bush
Blessed by the Diocese of Los Angeles!

I'm ordering one for my Marian garden (lovely fragrance). Only $16.95 bare root

Click on hyperlink - Order here: http://www.jacksonandperkins.com/gardening/PD/01079/

Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE J113th
Pope John Paul 2 Fine White Rose bush (Lovely!)

(I'm ordering this one Only $19.95)

Click on hyperlink - Order here: http://www.jacksonandperkins.com/gardening/PD/01079/

Bill Williams, President, Jackson & Perkins, said, "Pope John Paul II, a man of peace and compassion, was one of the most revered leaders of our time. With this stately, white rose, we pay homage to his far-reaching impact upon the people of the world. We welcome the Vatican's decision to assist the poor of Sub-Saharan Africa."

Jackson & Perkins representatives worked closely with Vatican officials over many months to designate this rose the Pope John Paul II Rose, choosing it because it so elegantly honors and invokes the memory of the late Pontiff.

Due to very limited quantities this spring, we have made available the first Pope John Paul II roses in an exclusive, limited edition of 2,500 Commemorative Rose Collections.

Each commemorative collection includes a bareroot Pope John Paul II rose, an engraved garden marker to place near the rose when it is planted, plus a handsomely embossed portfolio lined with moiré silk. Inside the portfolio is a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity, which also bears one of the late Pontiff's popular homilies.

Our Lady of Guadalupe ROSE 9sszmo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum