Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

NeedImprovement--PLEASE LOG IN ! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

NeedImprovement--PLEASE LOG IN !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NeedImprovement--PLEASE LOG IN ! Empty NeedImprovement--PLEASE LOG IN ! on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin
coffeeread ....................................................................biggrin

2NeedImprovement--PLEASE LOG IN ! Empty Re: NeedImprovement--PLEASE LOG IN ! on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:00 am

NeedImprovement

NeedImprovement
Admin
Tried to post a reply last night & this morning w/ a few images . . . couldn't get it to work.

. .  Might try to log in and try again tonight after the apostolate . . . running late and not very mobile physically.

God Bless

" . . . you should know that there is present with you the angel whom God has appointed for each man . . . This angel, who is sleepless and cannot be deceived, is always present with you; he sees all things and is not hindered by darkness. You should know, too, that with him is God " . . .   - St. Anthony the Great   

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum