Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Linus & Lucy cartoon: Lent is a time of repentance 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linus & Lucy cartoon: Lent is a time of repentance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin
Lent is a time of repentance... yup 

Linus & Lucy cartoon: Lent is a time of repentance 2usyik3

2Linus & Lucy cartoon: Lent is a time of repentance Empty The first snowball on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 am

NeedImprovement

NeedImprovement
Admin
LOL

The repentance   imsorry  was there, but it looks like the mercy and forgiveness  hug3  were replaced by the law of Talion :

"An eye for a snowball , and a tooth for a snowball" , or maybe more like "A black eye . . . blackeye . . . for a snowball . . ."

. . . (" 'Vengeance is mine' , sayeth the Lucy". . . ? . . .  hmmm [lol] )

What ever happened to : "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first snowball" ?

Lent can be an opportune time to ask our Lord for the grace and strength to help us gain an upper hand over our "habitual" sins too . . . to ask Him for the help needed to "kick the habit" , so to speak ,  Very Happy   .

Linus & Lucy cartoon: Lent is a time of repentance 200px-1107charlie_brown_lucy_football

http://peanuts.wikia.com/wiki/Football_Gag

" . . . you should know that there is present with you the angel whom God has appointed for each man . . . This angel, who is sleepless and cannot be deceived, is always present with you; he sees all things and is not hindered by darkness. You should know, too, that with him is God " . . .   - St. Anthony the Great   

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum