Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! Empty Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:29 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer
She turns 86 today!!! May God bless you with many many blessing Mother...

Linda praying

2Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am

Nike

Bless her dear heart.

I have so much respect for Mother

Hoping that she had a wonderful day

3Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin
Mother Angelica is a gift to Catholics.. We have sound Catholic teaching through EWTN, started by Mother Angelica..We love you Mother Angelica.. Happy Birthday! cake

4Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mother Angelica!!! on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin
Mother Angelica is a gift to Catholics.. We have sound Catholic teaching through EWTN, started by Mother Angelica..We love you Mother Angelica.. Happy Birthday! cake

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum