Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

To Jesus through Mary project 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Jesus through Mary project

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Jesus through Mary project Empty To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

To Jesus through Mary project 2ymyh47 I have a beautiful project I want to do which I may be to complete in 3 days. Everything I do and think will be in the presence of the Holy Virgin Mary, so she can present this as a gift in perfection, from me to the Holy Father. It's very important and I treasure it. Please pray for me and I will pray for you. Thank you! To Jesus through Mary project 2ymyh47

blessyou

2To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 pm

jed

Hail Mary said for a very successful project.
God bless.

3To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:45 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

4To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

To Jesus through Mary project 30954yh
Thank you for the prayers. Glory to You Lord Jesus. We honor You Mother of Divine Grace.

Haley is home from school ill. Mary is welcomed in our home. I am confident She will change the environment. Haley is responding favorably. Now that Haley's properly taken care of, safely near me, I can continue the special project.

--heart --

It's a large photo, but I like St. Sharbel. I don't know much about him. But I am attracted to His humility that I see in his eyes. Do you see the tear? He must've had a devotion to the humble Holy Virgin Mary. When I grow up, maybe I'll be like them.
To Jesus through Mary project Qobvqa
St. Sharbel, pray for us. sunny

5To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

jed

Hail Mary said for Hailey and her family.
Saint Sharbel pray for us.
God bless.

6To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:53 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

7To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images11

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

8To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images12
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

9To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

JED! YOU'RE HILARIOUS!

I was wondering what is that ugly tree that Jed posted on my prayer section.. frighten there's no flower blooms on it .. frighten I thought to myself...."Man I rather see roses...thanks anyway buddy..." rofl..

UNTIL ....VOILA!...

Late tonight I had to do research on Blessed Mother... and I was dying to know what the Maronites (like St. Peter) have to say about Blessed Mother??.. To my surprise Blessed Mother has an official title Our Lady of Lebanon And that's the tree of Lebanon!

The just man shall fluorish like a palm tree,
like a Cedar of Lebanon shall he grow."

Psalm 92:12

OK now I'm intrigued.. what a fascinating journey..
Hail Mary prayed to honor Our Lady

PS hey I recognize St. Sharbel.. St. Charbel ...and Jesus... sunny

10To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

jed

nunclapping
That was fun.
God bless.

11To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:37 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

jed wrote:nunclapping
That was fun.
God bless.

ok now you have me really laughing..... rofl .. rofl..

12To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

13To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images17
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

14To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 am

Admin

To Jesus through Mary project 984mdu
Eternal Father grant I offer you this intention in union to Jesus through Mary for God's will to be fulfilled and glorified. Amen.

15To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Truly it is a beautiful project. I am asking Blessed Mother to help me give it Her Touch of rare beauty. Hail Mary prayed to honor the Holy Virgin Mary.

To Jesus through Mary project Kas314

16To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images20
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

17To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images23
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

18To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:15 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images27
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

19To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

20To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images11
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

21To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:34 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images12
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

22To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:14 am

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

23To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm

jed

To Jesus through Mary project Images14
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

24To Jesus through Mary project Empty Re: To Jesus through Mary project Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:32 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum