Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

"Abouna Yaacoub Al Kabbouchi " يعقوب الكبوشي : ونتابع الطريق 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Abouna Yaacoub Al Kabbouchi " يعقوب الكبوشي : ونتابع الطريق

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Easter-won

Easter-won

"Abouna Yaacoub Al Kabbouchi " يعقوب الكبوشي : ونتابع الطريق 1e11jl

The Relic of Blessed Abouna YaaQoub find it way to me via Florida .
When I was in Medjugorje in May this year, I talk to my pilgrimage's friend about St. Charbel Makhlouf,
And she told me she had the relic of the St. ( so she think ) She said that it was in the back of her church in Florida on the give away table. She sent the relic to me this month.
The picture that accompany the relic was not of St. Charbel, I e-mail the picture to Our forum friend asking if any one know who this was and I got my answer and the link to read about Blessed Abouna.
I believe the Saint to be what to be known here.
Easter-won

Monday, June 23, 2008

For the first time the celebration was held outside the Vatican.
Founder of the Sisters of the Cross Society Father Yacoub Alkbouche was declared beatified in a mass ceremony for the first time outside the Vatican on Sunday, June 22 at the Martyrs Square, headed by President of the Academy of lawsuits Saints, Cardinal Jose Paulo Martins represented Pope Penidictos XVI, and with the Maronite Patriarch Cardinal Mar Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir. And chanting the church bells at noon in all of Lebanon.

Abouna Yaacoub
Birth and Origins

Lebanon - Khalil (Venerable “Abouna Yaacoub”) was born on February, 1, 1875 in the village of Ghazir from a father named Boutros Saleh El-Haddad and a mother called Shams Yoakim El-Haddad, both very pious and attached to Christian virtues. “Abuna Yaacoub” says:

My mother taught me:
"Do everything and bear everything for the love of God";
"My son, in tough times, pray with your mother’s rosary";
"My faith is that of Peter".

My father taught me to have:
Realism, integrity of opinion, along with a sense of humor and some determination.

His Childhood

Khalil was baptized at the Church of Our Lady of Habshieh on February, 21, 1875. He grew up in his village Ghazir and went to the parish school Saint Francis. Then he moved to the Saint Louis School known as the “Mzar” School. Afterwards, he joined the “La Sagesse” School in Beirut from which he graduated in 1891. He was a very brilliant pupil who was known for his piety and love for the Virgin Mary.

He traveled to Alexandria in 1892 where he worked as a teacher in order to assist his parents in raising his brothers and sisters. He was an excellent instructor teaching his students virtues and knowledge, and a pious young man who worshiped and meditated on the life of Jesus Christ. There, he heard a voice telling him to leave the world, hold the cross and follow the Christ. So he said: "I shall be a priest".
When he came back to Ghazir, he prayed and strived to convince his father of his Capuchin monastic call when his wish was answered and he entered the Saint Anthony Convent of the Capuchin Fathers in Khashbau on August, 25, 1893. There, he was quoted as saying: "I came in alive and I will only come out dead".
He remained in the Capuchin Seminary eight months during which he worked in the garden of the monastery, taking Jesus of Nazareth as an example, showing a tendency to monastic life with the related virtues of poverty, chastity and obedience, showing proof of a pure call for monasticism, filled with the love of service and prayer.

The Novitiate

He entered the stage of monastic novitiate while he was still at the Khashbau Monastery to learn the track of monastic life and its requirements of striving towards perfection and virtues. On March, 26, 1894, he was given the robe of novitiate and the name of Brother Jacob.

Brother Jacob the Capuchin lived the novitiate with great conviction and idealism. He became a good example in all his attitudes, surrendering to the Providence and responding to the will of his superiors with much obedience, joy, patience and morality, always taking as an example "Anyone who put his hand to the plough and then keeps looking back is of no use to the Kingdom of God" (Lk 9/62). Each time he felt difficulty or pain, he took refuge in the Cross, taking the sanctity of his father Saint Francis of Assisi as an example, using the virtues of the latter to add to his joy in the monastic life, the life of the Cross and the sanctity.

The monks voted unanimously for the qualification of Brother Jacob for receiving the vows. On April, 14, 1895, he took the simple vow; three years later, he took the permanent vows on April, 24, 1898.

His Priesthood

Brother Jacob was transferred to the Krey Monastery to continue his priestly studies that he had started at the Saint Anthony Convent in Khashbau. He was looking forward to reaching the day when he would be celebrating the mass for the first time: "Lord, Please allow me to celebrate the Holy Sacrifice only once and then afterwards, if You decide to take me, I will accept with consolation and happiness".

He was ordained apostolic deacon (1899), and evangelical deacon (1900) and on November, 1, 1901, he was ordained priest by the Apostolic Nuncio in Lebanon and Syria, Monsignor Duval, the French Dominican friar. He had his first mass at the Saint Louis Church in Beirut (Bab Idriss).
He came to his village Ghazir to celebrate his second mass at the Saint Francis altar, as a rewarding gesture for his parents, brothers and sisters and the people of his village.

Apostle of the People

“Abouna Yaacoub” lived at the Beirut Monastery (Bab Idriss) where he worked with seriousness, dynamism and enthusiastic zeal. He got the appreciation of his superior for his efforts in serving God, so the latter oriented him towards missionary work. Then “Abouna Yaacoub” went on building primary schools for boys and girls in the villages of Lebanon for which he chose good teachers worthy of such a noble mission.

“Abouna Yaacoub” used to look after his schools himself; he used to visit them on foot to check their affairs indifferent to pain and tiredness. Moved by his fatherly apostolic love, he took care of the preparation for the first communion and taught the children personally how to be prepared to receive the Eucharist. His contemporaries testify that he used to hold spiritual festivals and sacred processions of the Host or the Virgin Mary’s icon. He used to take his students and the Tertiaries on pilgrimage visits to the Virgin Mary’s sanctuaries especially that of Our Lady of Lebanon.
Besides the school projects, “Abouna Yaacoub” established the Third Order for men and women just like his father Saint Francis. He spread its principles and rules in cities and villages in 1906. He trained its members with spiritual retreats, preaching and guidance; visiting them on foot from one village to another, in order to meet the members and incite them to be the good example through behavior, attitude and prayer. This is what ensured the spread, permanence and continuity of the Third Order. He wanted them to be new apostles of the Church of Christ and leaven in the Lebanese communities.

Today this Third Order is still spreading in our villages and cities, well protected by the sanctity and prayers of its Founder, managed by an elite group of lay people known for their piety, prayers and faithfulness and taken care of by the Capuchin friars.

“Abouna Yaacoub’s” missionary concern was not restricted to his country but it was also about Palestine, Syria and Baghdad. In addition, he was always looking forward to visiting holy places in France and Italy, so his superiors helped him go to France, then to Rome where he had the chance to meet His Holiness, Pope Pius X in 1910.

In 1914, World War I started and his friends, the French priests, had to leave Lebanon so he was entrusted by his superior Father Jerome with the spiritual and material affairs of the mission, including those of the convents of the European nuns. During that fierce war, “Abouna Yaacoub” was subjected to many dangers to his life but God was always there protecting him from any danger and delivering him from every evil.

Apostle of Mercy in the Kingdom of the Cross

“Abouna Yaacoub” had the dream of raising a giant Cross on one of the hills of Lebanon, because he had seen the disasters and tragedies that had affected Lebanon during the war when thousands died of hunger, were hung or exiled without a Cross being raised on their tombs. He wanted that place to become an assembly place for the Tertiaries to pray for the souls of those who died during the war and for the emigrants.

As he was looking for a place to raise the Cross, he was attracted by a hill in Jall-Eddib that used to be called “hill of the djinns”. So he bought that hill, not without difficulties, on August, 25, 1919 and he went on realizing the project relying on the Providence and “widow’s cent”. “Abouna Yaacoub” waited for the visit of the Superior General of the Capuchin Order, Father Joseph Persisto, to erect the corner stone and bless the project; it was on January, 19, 1921. And the edifice grew, the Church was finished first, so it was given the name of Our Lady of the Sea and was inaugurated on May, 3, 1923 in presence of a big number of Tertiaries. In it they put a statue of the Virgin Mary holding little Jesus and a passengers’ boat at her feet. Finally, on the west side of the Church a big Cross was raised and the dream was realized, the dream of “Abouna Yaacoub”.

He believed that the priest is God’s ambassador or minister on Earth. Therefore, and after the inauguration, he received on October, 4, 1926, the first priest he found abandoned and left alone in one of those hospitals to give him the opportunity to finish his life with dignity in prayer and sanctity. That priest was followed afterwards by other priests, patients and disabled persons from different religions and confessions. The place became too small so he opened other centers for them. At that time, “Abouna Yaacoub” really felt, deep in his heart, the dire need to establish a monastic order that would take care of those sick priests. So he initiated his big project relying on the Providence with a small group of tertiary girls whom he entrusted to the Franciscan Nuns of “Lons le Saunier” to teach. They would later on become the Congregation of the Lebanese Franciscan Sisters of the Cross.

“Abouna Yaacoub” and the Personalities of Lebanon

Due to his so many building activities and projects, he had to be acquainted with the consecutive governments and the personalities of Lebanon. The Convent of the Cross was visited by many personalities and officials, including the following:
President Emile Eddeh who granted him the palm medal of Lebanese merit (on January, 5, 1938); President Beshara El- Khoury who awarded him the golden medal of Lebanese merit (on June, 2, 1949) then the Lebanese cedars medal - officer degree (on November, 26, 1951); President Camille Chamoun who offered him, upon his death, the Lebanese golden cedars medal (in June 1954). While he always used to say: "My medal is the Cross".

Just as he was appreciated and honored by the presidents of the republic, as well as helped and supported by senior Lebanese personalities, including for instance Prime Minister Sami Es Solh, Minister Hikmat Joumblat, the Emir Majeed Arslane, Prime Minister Omar Daouk, he was appreciated worldwide; newspapers in Italy and Spain wrote about him praising the founding Father and his generous humanitarian projects.

“Abouna Yaacoub” and the Golden Jubilee of Priesthood

In 1951, “Abouna Yaacoub” celebrated fifty years of priestly life (1901). That year, the Convent of the Cross was transformed from an asylum to a hospital for mental and psychological diseases, after official recognition by the Lebanese government. The celebration was thus double and “Abouna Yaacoub” was given the Lebanese cedars medal.
http://www.ourladyoflebanon.org/NewsDetails.asp?newsId=36

Last edited by Easter-won on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am; edited 4 times in total

Easter-won

Easter-won

‘Miracle’ in Beirut, Abouna Yaacoub clears the way for his beatification
BEIRUT, June 7, 2008—Far from the political tensions characterising the formation of the national unity government, the Catholic Church is preparing for the beatification of a Capuchin priest, born in Ghazir in the Lebanese hillside, in the heart of "Christian country": Fr Jacques Haddad (1875-1954), founder of the Franciscan Sisters of the Cross (1933) and of numerous hospitals, hospices, and schools.

Is the liberation of Martyrs' Square, where the beatification ceremony will be held, due to a miracle by Abouna Yaacoub? Divided in two, the heart of the Lebanese capital, which became a symbol of the division of the Lebanese, has been reunited.

The Doha accord of March 19, a political compromise between the majority and the opposition, in conflict for 18 months, has permitted the removal of the makeshift camp that had divided it in two.

The ceremony will take place on June 2, at 10 a.m. It will be presided over by Cardinal José Saraiva Martins, Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, and will be concelebrated by Maronite patriarch Nasrallah Sfeir. At noon, bells will ring at all the churches of Beirut to greet the event.

Announcing the celebration at a press conference at the Convent of the Cross, a hospital complex built in the 1930's by Abouna Yaacoub, Fr Abdo Bou Kasm, director of the Catholic information centre of the Maronite Church, affirmed: "three weeks ago, we discussed with Mother Marie Makhlouf the possibility of organising the beatification ceremony in Martyrs' Square, which at the time was divided in two. Mother Marie Makhlouf repeated: let us count on Abouna Yaacoub, he could work a miracle. And here's the miracle. On the same day that Mother Marie was having his official portrait blessed by Pope Benedict XVI in St Peter's Square, the Doha agreement was reached, and Nabih Berry announced the end of the sit-in".

Fr Bou Kasm adds that, since then, the Sisters of the Cross "have worked day and night" to prepare for the beatification ceremony. For her part, Mother Marie Makhlouf, superior of the Franciscan Sisters of the Cross founded by Abouna Yaacoub, has given thanks to God for the turn of events, expressing the desire that the ceremony should be "a unifying event".

Mother Makhlouf has invited all the Lebanese, regardless of their affiliation, to join in the joy of seeing Abouna Yaacoub elevated to the glory of the altar, recalling that the institutions that he created welcome everyone who asks for help, without distinction of religion.

She has also expressed her joy that this spirit of welcome follows the historical vocation of Lebanon, a land of happy coexistence. Never, she affirms, has such a small country boasted such a rich cultural patrimony.

The superior of the congregation founded by the new blessed then spoke emotionally about him, recalling the incredible energy that he possessed, permitting him to found convents, hospices, schools, and hospitals, the most famous of which is certainly the Hospital of the Cross, in Jal el-Dib, founded in 1930, without forgetting the Saint-Joseph hospital in Dora (1949), Notre-Dame du Puits (1941), Christ-Roi (1950), the schools in Broumana and Deir el-Kamar.

"The light of the priest must be capable of illuminating the world", she added, recalling that Fr Jacques "planted the cross wherever he went".

During a press conference, a programme of celebrations was presented including Masses, choral concert, and spiritual evenings. Information about Abouna Yaacoub can be found on the congregation's website, www.congfcl.org, or that of the ceremony, www.abounayaacoub.org. (AsiaNews)

Easter-won

Easter-won

“Abouna Yaacoub’s” Death

After a life full of continuous struggle, “Abouna Yaacoub” was finally struck by disease and sight shortage. When his friend Father Dupré Latour told him about his true health condition, he was happy because he was going to meet his father in heaven. When his condition deteriorated more, he said to the Superior General Mary of the Cross Zougheib who was tending him and taking care of him: "It is no longer necessary that you work much for me, my daughter, you did your best, let me now go and meet my Lord". He saw his death as going from one room to another, he said: "I will be in heaven and I will still help you … do not be afraid … I just ask you to take care of the Sisters". Then he gave the nuns his blessing and recommended to them love and obedience.

On Saturday morning, June 26, 1954, he said: "This is my last day". And he passed away holding the Cross of the Lord, the beloved, among the tears of the Sisters and prayers addressed to Jesus, Mary and Joseph. It was three o’clock in the afternoon.

“Abouna Yaacoub” lived eighty years of harvest, struggle and virtues, and he died with the calm and peace of the Saints.

His Funeral

The news of the death of “Abouna Yaacoub”, the Capuchin friar spread in Lebanon and the world. Everybody missed him and thousands went to the Convent of the Cross to take a blessing from him or to see him for the last time. On Sunday morning, June 27, mass was celebrated in presence of the representative of the Holy See, the Apostolic Nuncio Monsignor Beltrami. The funeral was attended by a mass of bishops, priests, monks and nuns, as well as delegations from the Third Order and believers. Prime minister, Speaker of the House, ministers, deputies, notables, holders of official and social positions. After the Gospel was read, Monsignor Boulos Akl, “Abouna Yaacoub’s” old friend and class companion made an oration that was appropriate to the personality of the deceased and that described all his qualities, values, kind acts and projects.

Moreover, the Superior General, Mother Mary of the Cross Zougheib received dozens of messages of condolences from those in Lebanon and abroad, all revealing the high position of the deceased, his sanctity, his virtues and the spread of his projects, including the letter by His Holiness, Pope Pius XII, the letter by Patriarch Antoine Arida, and words from President Beshara El-Khoury and General Fouad Shehab Commander in Chief of the Army. Also, newspapers and magazines displayed his actions and his personality with much loyalty and appreciation.

“Abouna Yaacoub” was buried near the altar at the new Church; where he had said: "This hole will cause problems to you". In fact, six months later, the Church authorities ordered that his body be transferred to a place away from the altar so that only the altar and the Host will be honored.
On April, 28, 1957, and in the presence of many spiritual and non spiritual personalities and masses of people who loved “Abouna Yaacoub”, a statue of him was raised in the middle of the kingdom of love, the city that was built on a mountain, so that he will remain its beacon. Then, in 1979, it was transferred to the entry of Jall-Eddib upon a demand made by the municipality.

Publications by “Abouna Yaacoub”

“Abouna Yaacoub” was interested in the written apostolic aspect of his mission; he believed in the effect of the word. In spite of his many occupations and the requirements of his multiple and urgent projects, he gave writing and publishing an important part of his precious time.
Among his publications
- The Friend of the Family magazine: He founded it in 1913 and continued publishing it till 1939. He collected twenty-six volumes of this magazine. He included in it research documents and valuable articles in which he treated the issues of the family, the society, the Church and the nation, in addition to original stories full of lessons and morals.
- The Life of Saint Francis of Assisi (translation into Arabic by one of the Capuchin missionaries – 1922).
- The Book of the Canticles for the Christians (fourth edition - 1954, fifth edition - 1992). He says in the introduction "…therefore, loyal to God and serving His faithful children, we wanted to put these canticles for every religious occasion, so that the believers can express their faith and their living feeling by chanting them in churches, while going for a walk, or when they are lonely".
- A play entitled: Mysteries of Christmas (1909).
- A booklet containing two spiritual exercises for the Stations of the Cross on Good Friday (25/3/1950).
- The story of the Raising of the Cross (1951).
- Also there are about 8000 handwritten pages that have not yet been collected in a book.

The Spirituality of “Abouna Yaacoub”

“Abouna Yaacoub’s” personality was much marked by relying on the Providence; he was even called "the man of Providence". His trust in Providence increased when he started the project of the Convent of the Cross and all that he received from his superior was his blessing; in fact, he contented himself with it considering it as an expression of God’s blessing. Hadn’t he been insistently pushed by his colleagues, he would not have written to a benefactress in France. When he received a letter from her containing one franc, he was really astonished and he said to himself: "I deserve it. God wanted to show me that He is the one and only benefactor for this project. Since then, I have put in Him alone my hope. To You God I ask and I am never disappointed… As for the famous franc, I have just kept it as a souvenir and as an unforgettable lesson". He often repeated: "The Providence helped me… God took care of me… God blessed my project… God’s Providence has no limit… How strange it is that everything grows at the foot of the Cross".

The Cross was indeed the sweetness of his heart and the breath of his soul. He was always calling for clearly making the sign of the Cross to get protection. He used to practice the exercise of the Stations of the Cross every day and he made it one of the Sisters’ regular prayers. On Good Friday, the believers gathered in the courtyard of the Convent of the Cross to participate with “Abouna Yaacoub” and the Sisters in the Stations of the Cross.

“Abouna Yaacoub” used to hold the Cross very willingly until it became his dear companion; he also implored his daughters the nuns not to fear it. He often repeated: "I myself have the Cross as a destiny", "one ounce of a Cross is much better than a ton of books of prayer", and maybe the dearest prayer to his heart was: "O Cross of the Lord, so dear to the heart".

He used to begin his day with meditation kneeling in front of the Host that he considered to be the source of his strength and his success. He was aspiring to honor it with the masses, and he so often addressed it saying: "How I would prefer to take you in procession throughout the streets rather than closing up on you in the tabernacle". This is why he was always using any feast or religious occasion in order to organize processions and adorations.
Very sad about the indifference of people towards the Host, he said: "The worst crime of our time is this moving away from the Host. Without the Host, our Church would be empty, cold and sad".

“Abouna Yaacoub” is a Marian apostle; he had for the Virgin Mary a very special love that marked all his life. He used to say: "Worshipping Mary, no matter how sacred, is only the door leading to Jesus. Mary is the means, Jesus is the end. Mary is the road, Jesus is the destination". He also says: "…the best way to guide women is through the example of Virgin Mary: she is a virgin and a mother". He used to crown his glorification of his pure Mother by saying the whole rosary every day.

From this faith in the Cross, the Host and the Mother of the Crucified, “Abouna Yaacoub” was filled with the love for God and for the neighbor. He followed the road of the mission and revealed great talents in the fields of preaching and mission. He was a pragmatic preacher speaking the right, targeting the souls, only using easy and simple words. We have so many examples of his preaching, in his handwriting. They all witness the care he gave and the serious interest he had in preparing each of his homilies, even if they contained repetition of subjects and ideas according to the frequent audience. Each homily contains something that astonishes the reader, even more so the listener, i.e. three other constant elements that he never could do without: verses, events and parables of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments; sayings and examples from the Fathers of the Church, the scholars of the spiritual and consecrated life, the saints; and stories, lessons and practical experiences of men of history or events from the contemporary daily life. We can assert that those three constant elements are contained in all his preaching and really constitute the major sources from which “Abouna Yaacoub” drew the essence of his special spirituality. After preaching, he used to spend many consecutive hours in the confessional to wash the souls and ease the consciences.

As for his mission, he was known as the Apostle of Lebanon of which he said: "Lebanon, the land of the fathers and ancestors, is a piece of heaven that fell from the sky to be a land for the Christ to walk on upon his advent. Therefore, the Christ blessed Lebanon the day he visited Tyre and Sidon and Lebanon became the real rock of faith and the pure source of love". “Abouna Yaacoub” aimed at strengthening faith in the hearts of his citizens, so he tried to achieve this with much determination through three major goals:
- The necessity to save the threatened faith: "Lebanon that now is planted with thousands of castles is growing more and more beautiful in appearance, while in the souls of its people, the faith of their ancestors is waning more and more".
- The need to save faith through the family: "Any awareness and educational action should include three main elements: the children, the mothers and the fathers".
- The necessity to create a group of Gospel witnesses: "This is the objective of spreading and consolidating the Third Order in Lebanon: to find lay witnesses for faith through a committed living of the Gospel".

“Abouna Yaacoub's” Legacy to his Daughters the Sisters of the Cross

Before his Death, at a Meeting with the Superior Generals and their Council
On May, 23, 1954, at the Convent of Our Lady of the Well:

How shall I leave you, my daughters? But never fear, God is with you.
My daughters , let your deeds always be worthy of your congregation;
Draw strength from your father's spirit and share it with your sisters.
My daughters, you and your quest for holiness are my only concern.
I wish you achieved perfection so I can rejoice for you.
Love one another; such is my legacy to you, and such is indeed the key
to your success and perseverance; if you love one another
and are at peace with one another, you shall not be defeated;
Each one of you must be ready to give up her life for her sister.

http://www.ourladyoflebanon.org/NewsDetails.asp?newsId=36

Easter-won

Easter-won

Abouna Yaacoub Miracles-Mariam Kattan
digg
حدثَت تلك الأعجوبة مع المدعوّة مريم قطّان من مغدوشة، المُصابة بمرض

“Métastase maligne lymphoglandulaire de carcinome épidermoïde différencié”

وهو نوع من السرطان الخبيث أجمَعَ الأطبّاء أنَّ المُصابين به يموتون حتماً في غضون ستة أشهر

طلباً لشِفائِها عَمَدَ ابنُ أخيها المُقيم في كندا الى تساعية صلاة للأب يعقوب، فنالَ الشفاء المُذهل السريع المستمر بشهادة مجموعة أطبّاء إختصاصيين في لبنان وإيطاليا. هذه إفادة بعضهم

الدكتور كميل الحاج:علمنا الطبّي لا يستطيع شرح هذا الإستمرار في الحياة

الدكتور ماهر الحاج:إنَّ هذه الحادثة لا تنطبق على المقاييس التي نعرفها

الدكتور جورج أفتيموس:نحن أمامَ حادثٍ مُذهل لا يُفَسَّر مع المُعطيات الطبيّة الحاليّة

الدكتور جوزيف قطّان :إنّه شفاء لا تفسيرَ له

الدكتور أندريه عون:إنّنا أمامَ حَدَثٍ خارق العادة، لا يُفَسَّر علميّاً

البروفسور كابللي:يمكننا التأكيد على غرابة هذا الحدث الفريد، وإنّنا نعجز عن تفسير هذا الشفاء منَ المنظار الطبّي، أقلَّهُ على ضوء العلوم الحاليّة

البروفسور جان دانيال بونانني باسم اللجنة الطبيّة الأولى:يدور الموضوع حولَ شفاءٍ لا شرحَ له علميّاً وبشكلٍ قَطعي

البروفسور انطونيو غركونيتش باسم اللجنة الطبيّة الثانية:إنّه شفاء سريع كامل مستمر، لا يُفَسَّر على ضوء المعلومات الطبيّة الحاليّة

هكذا تمَّ الإقرار بأنَّ شفاء مريم قطّان يحمل طابع الأعجوبة، ونحن نصلّي لنجاح المرحلة الأخيرة وهي تقرير اللجان اللاهوتيّة

http://www.lebanesesaints.com/Home/

Easter-won

Easter-won

"Abouna Yaacoub Al Kabbouchi " يعقوب الكبوشي : ونتابع الطريق Qzojsn

to see more pictures...........http://www.lebanesesaints.com/Home/abounayaacoub/abouna-yaacoub-photo-gallery/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum