Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Silent No More about Planned Parenthood // Botched Abortion Testimonies 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silent No More about Planned Parenthood // Botched Abortion Testimonies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Arrow To arrange an interview with Father Pavone, Mrs. Morana or Mrs. Forney, please call Dan Matejek at 888-735-3448, ext. 251.
Silent No More about Planned Parenthood

ROME – While having various meetings at the Vatican regarding the pro-life movement, Father Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, announced that the women and men of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign (a joint project of Priests for Life and Anglicans for Life) are raising their voices about their experiences at Planned Parenthood as the U.S. Senate prepares for its vote on whether to defund the world’s largest abortion business.

At www.SilentNoMoreAwareness.org/plannedparenthood, members of the Campaign are sharing their painful experiences, providing more firsthand evidence that Planned Parenthood does not serve the needs of women and has no respect for the law.

For instance, Sherry Coleman Wright states,

“I was 17 years old - the lady at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Council Bluffs, Iowa told me I could go to Women's Services clinic in Omaha, Nebraska, to get the procedure. My boyfriend at the time was 23 or 24 and I was told not to mention that or he would get into trouble. I don't feel like they really had my best interest in mind. From what I understand, they still give young girls the same advice. I was devastated by that abortion and my life spiraled downward.”

Christy Annison tells us,

“I had a botched abortion in Atlanta's Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. The doctor left the dead fetus inside and I needed immediate medical attention. For the health of women, please defund Planned Parenthood.”

The Campaign is providing these and numerous other testimonies to the U.S. Senate in the days ahead, and is urging citizens, as they communicate with their Senators, to share with them the voices of experience found at www.SilentNoMoreAwareness.org/testimonies.

Founded in 2003 by Janet Morana, executive director of Priests for Life, and Georgette Forney, president of Anglicans for Life, the Silent No More Awareness Campaign has become an integral part of the March for Life, which every January marks the anniversary of the 1973 Roe vs. Wade decision. Women and men who have been harmed by their abortion experiences also share their testimony at events across the country and throughout the year.

Beginning March 1, members of the Campaign will take to the streets in front of the Senate offices in Washington, holding their signs saying, “I Regret My Abortion.”

Arrow To arrange an interview with Father Pavone, Mrs. Morana or Mrs. Forney, please call Dan Matejek at 888-735-3448, ext. 251.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum