Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Baby Joseph transferred to Cardinal Glenon Children's Medical Center USA/ Plane landed safely !! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baby Joseph transferred to Cardinal Glenon Children's Medical Center USA/ Plane landed safely !!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Baby Joseph transferred to Cardinal Glenon Children's Medical Center USA/ Plane landed safely !! 65mm9z

This is a huge answer to prayer !

Br. Paul O'Donnell Facebook reports -- Tomorrow [3-14-11] will be a day of prayer for baby Joseph but it will now be for thanksgiving. I have been informed that Joseph is on his way to the U.S. Hospital! Praise God! time 11:55 cst 3-13-11
about an hour ago · UnlikeLike · · View Feedback (9)Hide Feedback (9)

You and 4 others like this.
o
Miki Tracy WOOHOOO!!!!!

Praise be to Thee, O Lord Jesus Christ! + ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
about an hour ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personYou like this.
o
name deleted ♥️ Thank YOU God ! + ♥️ This is the best news I've read ! + ♥️
44 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Br. Paul O'Donnell Thank you to EVERYONE who reached out to baby Joseph and his family. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
34 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleLoading... 11:30 PM 3-13-11
o
Br. Paul O'Donnell The plane has landed in the U.S. and baby Joseph will be transfered to the Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center within the hour. Praise God!
14 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
name deleted.. ♥️ Thank God for their safe arrival to the USA ! ♥️

Br. Paul O'Donnell
Baby Joseph is now at the Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center in St. Louis, MO. He is doing great and he is safe!
12:40 AM CST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ now and forevermore.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD !!!

Arrow Official update 3/14/11 -- now the crowds on facebook are roaring with praises to Almighty God ---READ THIS !!!!

Arrow Save baby Joseph
Update - Sam:
Joseph has reportedly surprised medical staff at the Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital: he is breathing on his own to a rather impressive degree. It is yet to be further tested and determined what this means for Joseph's future prognosis, treatment, and/or palliation, but this is a piece of news that will be a welcome ...surprise (though no surprise to those of us who had already come to realize this)
.See More
about an hour ago · UnlikeLike ·

You and 246 others like this.
o
Norm Huvers In our prayers !
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people3 people like this.
o
Sally Chaney Praise God. I am happy for every moment Baby Joseph & his loving parents can spend together. Be it 5 Minutes, 5 Day or 50 Years+. I am praying for you all.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Melanie Yvette Marie Long I am so excited and happy for baby Joseph and his family!!!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Kim Zaiko Lindhorst Definately sending prayers! It is amazing what can happen when you are surrounded by a medical staff that will rally for you and not fight against you! God Bless and may this family be blessed!!!!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people4 people like this.
o
Kerry McMasters God is good!!!
o
Jane Durham Kelley AMAZING!!!!! :^)
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLenene Harper likes this.
o
Karen Austin Praise the Lord! Prayers are going up!
o
Cheyenna Webb God Bless Joseph & his family.
o
Jennifer Abernathy Thank the Lord!!!! Bless this lil baby he is fighting sooo hard please lord give him the strength to pull thru and live a wonderfull LONG life!!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 4 peopleLoading...
o
Catherine Craddy Thorne keep it up gorgeous boy xx
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 4 peopleLoading...
o
Hollie Snowden Wonderful news! Praise God! Hang in there Baby Joseph. We are praying for you little guy!!!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Leslie Hanks Nice!! I wondered whether that might not be the case.
o
Lenene Harper I am so very very happy for you Sam and your family. Hope this all works out for you.
o
Tricia Shanley Nobis Hallelujah!!!!!!! God hears our Prayers and is right there with Baby Joseph....through it all. What a Happy, Happy Da!!!!. I haven't stop smiling since I read the news, earlier this a.m. God is Good! ♥️
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Danielle Hood this is awesome and amazing new miracles do happen and the lord works in ways that no other man can praise the lord
o
Tammy Brulotte Lenox He's at an amazing hospital! Such wonderful news and I pray it only gets better from here!!! :)
o
Chantel Pilet praise God!
o
Sherry Lynn Watson GOD IS GOOD...continue prayers for this sweet angel and his family
o
Lysa Avalos-Sellers God is Good!!! Also, thank you FB for allowing this issuue be known.....without FB this wouldn't be in the forefront of my day with daily status updates:)
o
Diana Salsman TYL!!! (Thank You, Lord)
o
Katrina Pitre Woe to Canada. God reigns!
o
Kizzie Shant'a Gooden Praise God! He is the God of all life.
o
Joanne Thompson Barker God is good..and this hospital is the best place he can be in...really what was the other hospital doing to this poor child..its sick...I am sooooo happy he is with a hospital that is willing to work with him and his family...this is great news!!!
o
Michelle Long so happy 4 him & his fam.. he has been in my prayers since i 1st heard about him.. i hope 2 hear more good news for this lil boy.. :)
o
Alicia Katchka-Campbell Excellent!!! :0)
o
Cindy Nemcok Schreiber It is amazing how God works in our lives to bring out HIS TRUTH, HIS WILL especially when it comes to the dignity of ALL life. I am praying for continued success for Baby Joseph and his family and also I am praying for those doctors and support staff who caused so much prior grief and pain for Baby Joseph and his parents, that they may have a conversion of heart and mind once they hear this good news about Baby Joseph's recent progress!! God bless you all, Sam!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Andrea Gannon Greene Praise God!! It is very obvious that the Lord was watching and waiting to see what these people were going to do here....I believe they failed the test and so God decided to step in and heal Joseph! Prayers do not go unanswered or unheard...we have to wait upon the Lord! I wonder how stupid this hospital staff is feeling know that they realize it would have been MURDER!
o
Kim Ganley Dunne PTL! And to think of what they were about to do to him just last month. Shame on everyone who thought it their place to decide WHEN & HOW little Joseph's life should end.
o
Amanda Tone BELIEVE IN MIRACLES....Our son is a Proof and I knew Joseph wpuld show them too!!! Way to Go Buddy ♥️ Continued prayers!!!
57 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 4 peopleLoading...
o
Pamela Cullen Still praying hugs ♥️ x
55 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Nilda T. Ambert Praise Jesus. He heard all of our prayers. I am so happy to hear that he has been transferred to a hospital in the USA. Will keep praying for the Good Lord to cover baby Joseph with his precious blood and heal him. Thank you Jesus....
55 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Jessica Madison Amen!!! God is good!!!
53 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Eve Marks I Pray God blesses this adorable baby and family with a miracle !
52 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Jodie Bertram Go Baby Joseph Go...Sending ~PoSiTiVe ViBeS~ all the way from New Brunswick Canada!!!!
52 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
DarwinandJulie Curtis God is good!
44 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Joshua Isley God is indeed good! We believe he will be healed, in Jesus' name! We won't be satisfied with anything less than a 100% healing, no compromise.
44 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Natasha Leanne Cottrell God is watching over you and your family...you are such a strong little man....keep it up!!:)
42 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Kristine Stewart Hass God Bless Fr. Pavone and Priests for life and all of Joseph's family.
40 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Natasha L Meaney Thank God!! I am so happy for all of you :) and I'll pray that Baby Joseph will progress further and prove the London doctors wrong.... Some doctors just shouldnt be doctors... if we needing blood sucking parasites we'd hire them as lawyers
38 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Lane Buerk A major AMEN and Thank You God... Thanks to everyones prayers. GOD works in mysterious ways. I'm just thankful he is somewhere getting the right treatment.
38 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Mark Angus Thank God!
36 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Sherry Williams awesome news!
o
Saleena Jubber what an awsome God we serve!! lots of hugs an kisses precious baby Joseph....Shalom.. from plett in SA.
o
Marilyn Boulter I am so happy for baby Joseph and his family. I am thanking the Lord for people like Father Pavone and his organization. Only God knows the outcome of this, but things are so much better for baby Joseph now.
35 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Natalie Pino Amen!! God is good!!
31 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Stephanie Weaver Yep
28 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Autumn E. Hanson-Keel Little Joseph, I pray for a miracle for you baby! Lord, please let there be a magnificent miracle for this little one and his family! Heal him Lord! In Jesus name!
27 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Carey Binns it is a great day! babies always suprise u. im so glad he proved the medical staff wrong. baby joseph u keep up the hard work and keep proving them wrong!
21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Christina Casha Moody Cardinal Glennon is a great place to be for Joseph
15 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Tammy Kirton Short That is great news!! God has his invisible armour wrapped around Baby Joseph and good things are happening! God is good!
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Renee Warren Way to go Baby Joseph! Keep up the good work, we are all praying for you!! Hope there is more to come :-)
3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

http://www.cardinalglennon.com/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum