Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Forbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Forbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32oxForbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32oxForbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32oxForbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32ox

1-877-HOPE-4-ME There are many post-abortive women in our churches who live in silent torment. They are slowly self-destructing. We must reach out in truth, love and mercy, and bring the good news of Christ’s forgiveness and healing to these hurting women. If you or someone you know has experienced an abortion, Rachel's Vineyard can help. 1-877-HOPE-4-ME
Please Come. Be healed at Rachel's Vineyard Retreat. Find a Retreat near you.
http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/weekend/retreats-by-location-international.htm

Forbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32oxForbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32oxForbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32oxForbidden Grief by Rachel's Vineyard 1-877-HOPE-4-ME 2na32ox

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum