Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Br. Paul O'Donnell A very close friend of mine is dying from cancer. She is a second mom to me. 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Br. Paul O'Donnell A very close friend of mine is dying from cancer. She is a second mom to me.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cyndi

Message from Br. Paul O'Donnell 6-7-11

A very close friend of mine is dying from cancer. She is a second mom to me. If you would be so kind as to offer a prayer for Jan tonight I would be most grateful. I think she will pass on to heaven within the next 24 hours. Thank you and may God bless all of you my dear friends.

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, please do assist Jan by your powerful intercession, and obtain for Jan from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Please pray for Jan, Br Paul's second mom. Thank you. Amen.

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
.Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
world without end. Amen

Cyndi

Br. Paul O'Donnell wrote: Thank you for your prayers for my dear friend jan. The time is almost here. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for her. 11:28 PM 6/8/11

Praying Chaplet of Divine Mercy. St. Michael the Archangel defend Jan.
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for Jan now and at this hour of her death. Amen.

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, please do assist Jan by your powerful intercession, and obtain for Jan from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Please pray for Jan, Br Paul's second mom. Thank you. Amen.

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

Tarek C 2 wrote:Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
Amen

world without end. Amen

5Br. Paul O'Donnell A very close friend of mine is dying from cancer. She is a second mom to me. Empty Message from Brother Paul 9:59am 6-9-11 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 am

Cyndi

Praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy on OLFL Portal this morning for Br. O'Donnell's second mother, Jan.

Br. Paul O'Donnell A very close friend of mine is dying from cancer. She is a second mom to me. S6uiqb
Message from Br. Paul O'Donnell 9:59am Jun 9, 2011
Thank you for all your prayers for my friend Jan. She just passed away. May her soul rest in peace. Amen

Receive our deepest sympathy Br. Paul. hug3
May Jan's maternal words and holy example echo in your memory.

signofcross Holy God, Eternal rest grant to beloved Jan, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
signofcross

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
Amen

world without end. Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum