Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017

+11
Admin
trust in him
Steven
Insight
DebconLady
ForHimthruHer
jed
Grace
Nike
Easter-won
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 376zt
Dear everyone:  My family members have been sick last week and today; God and Our Lady are faithful to give me extra strength. Please remember us at The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.  If you would be so kind to pray this prayer for my family and I, we would greatly appreciate it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today, for  family members.  Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

Thank you so much.. highprayer  knight1  highprayer

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:42 am; edited 14 times in total

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today, for her family members. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you so much for your prayers, Roonie.. (hug3)

My daughter, is still running a fever. Blessed Mother is training me step by step: ''Sanitize everything. Pray the holy rosary. Bless her with holy exorcism water and holy oil and place St. Padre Pio's Sacramental Cloth on her.'' She is asking me to bless my home with holy water (daily). My husband blesses her too, O thank God.

"In the Name of Jesus, I seal myself, my husband, my children, and friends, members of OLFL Forum, my home, my workplace, my automobile and all sources of supply in the Precious Blood of Jesus." Amen.

Praying this prayer 3x in honor of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 23ht6c4

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

†PRAYERS FOR PHYSICAL HEALING†
"St. Jude, you witnessed the healing power of our Lord Jesus. You saw his compassion for the sick and dying. You yourself touched the sick, shared the sorrows of the mournful, and encouraged the despairing. You received this authority and healing power to work wonders, to cure the incurable, to make people whole. We ask you to intercede with our brother, Jesus, to send his saving grace to heal the sickness and suffering of _________________________________, to uplift his/her despondent spirits, and to instill hope in his/her hearts. Amen."

"St. Jude, through prayer you praised God for the wonderful works of Jesus. You asked God for the strength to meet the challenges of your apostolate. You put your trust in God's mercy, believing firmly that God loved you and understood your joys and sorrows, your hopes and fears, and your triumphs and failures. You understood that nothing is impossible for God. I ask you to pray for me now before the Most High so that I too might be filled with God's saving power, understand God's will for me and faithfully place myself in God's loving hands."

"St. Jude, you remained faithful to our Lord, even unto death. You gave your life so that others might live. You endured physical pain and emotional abandonment. But you gladly joined your sufferings to those of our Savior, Jesus, and thus shared in the redemption of the world. I ask you now to intercede with our brother, Jesus Christ on my behalf, so that I too can find strength in the face of my suffering. Help me to trust in God and put my life in his hands."

Nike

Praying for all of your family and Haley especially...I hope she gets feeling better.

Mary

Grace

Praying for H...hope she is feeling better. angel

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 Fa29hg

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 2rogbr7

jed

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today, for her family members. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

Lord's Prayer
Hail Mary
Glory be...

God bless.

jed

This is to OLOV and her family:

Acts 28:8-9: His father was sick in bed, suffering from fever and dysentery. Paul went in to see him and, after PRAYER, placed his hands on him and HEALED him. [9] When this had happened, the rest of the sick on the island came and were cured.

Amen.

jed

One more for you and your family:

James 5:14-15: Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to PRAY over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. [15] And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.

God bless you all.

jed

Again:

Mark 1:40-41: A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can make me clean.” [41] Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I AM WILLING,” he said. “Be clean!”

Matthew 4:24: News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.

Mark 16:17-18: And these signs will accompany those WHO BELIEVE: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; [18] they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Acts 14:9-10: He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had FAITH TO BE HEALED [10] and called out, “Stand up on your feet!” At that, the man jumped up and began to walk.

Blessings to all.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today, for Cyndi and her family members. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thanks so much. Your continual prayers for Haley would be appreciated. grouphug

You are remembered in my daily prayers, especially at the holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 33vkleq

Nike

Praying for H and for the whole family.

May God guide you through this trial...

Mary

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you, Mary. You understand. We are receiving better guidance, but now we must pray for wisdom. Your prayer is appreciated, and, you are remembered at the holy sacrifice of the Mass.

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 25gz0wp

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Message from Easter-won to H.

tell your daughter that I had made a plenary indulgent offer for her
friend on the first day in Medjugorje.
And I pray so so hard for her healing.
God Bless

---
Thank you Roonie! bounce We sure miss you!!

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 14xz1v8

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.

Our Father
Hail mary
Glory be Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father I offer you the most precious blood of thy Son Jesus in union with the Mass said throughout the world today, for my daughter Haley. Jesus, I trust in You. Amen.

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

what is going on ? Pm me if you wish... Praying for your precious daughter...

Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory Be...

Linda praying

jed

Hail Mary said for Haley.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer offer at mass and adoration today.

Nike

Divine Mercy Chaplet prayed for Haley this morning

rose

jed

Hail Mary said for Haley.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said for H.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 33capg8

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DebconLady

DebconLady

May Our Mother wrap her in her mantle and offer her healing to the Sacred Heart of Her Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. May your family have faith and know that Our Lord's Plans are always In Love! God Bless You All! amen

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Oh thank you and God bless you and the rest of your family... I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers and will offer my daily Masses for her healing...

Linda praying

jed

Hail Mary said for H and all the family.
God bless you all.

Insight

Insight

Prayer said.

jed

Hail Mary said for H.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you so much for your prayers.. Let us remember to pray with our children. They depend on our holy example. Please slow down your lives and pray the rosary with your spouse and children. Change will happen fast and we need to be prepared and strong, strong in Christ..He is our Hope and Salvation. Immaculate Heart of Mary will Triumph over evil. Amen.

jed

OLOV: you're 100% right. The Lord is speaking using your lips.
Hail Mary said for Hailey and her parents.
God bless.
blessyou blessyou blessyou
cross

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said for H.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.
cheers

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said for Hailey.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said for Hailey. with Rosary pray,at Mass and Adoration today.(May 1)
easter

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said. Amen

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today for Haley. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You! rose

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 33capg8

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Steven

Cyndi,

I will keep Haley in my daily prayers until she gets well.

God Bless you and your family.

Steven

jed

Cyndi: I went to the National Center for Pdre Pio on Sat Aug 15, web site http://www.padrepio.org/default.asp?page=home
I prayed the Rosary there for all of the 3 websites' members (Our Lady For Life, Our Mother's Love & Medjugorje Forum) and for your family.
I will sent you the pictures very soon.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum