Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medjugorje Pilgrimage

+5
Steven
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Roman
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:15 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Peace be with you every one.
I take of at 7:50 AM tomorrow,will be in Medjugorje around 10:00 Am on Wenesday US eastern time.
all petitions donwload and ready togo, all of you will be with us every Grace fill spiritual pilgrimages.
specially on March 2 apparition.
If I have a chance to get to internet, will drop by in this thread.

all of you are in my prayers always.
God Bless
Love you
easter

HOLD on TO THE COFFEE FOR ME UNTILL LENT OVER, FLY ON THE WALL TAKE GOOD CARE OK!

rose rose rose heart grouphug flowers praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross heart Jesus heart rose rose rose

Last edited by Easter-won on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Ok, we'll keep the coffee on Ice. Have a safe trip and enjoy the time.

sadbye comcoff

3Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Roman

Roman

Dear Sweetest Roonie,

HAPPY AND BLESSED MEDJUGORJE TRAILS TO YOU !!!

Take plenty of pictures, including yourself !!!

Sincerely yours in JMJ, Roman

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

4Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

We look forward to hearing about your pilgrimage. God bless you!

5Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty it me easter Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Admin

I CAN NOT SIGN IN AS EASTER
pray, pray and pray
IHOPE ALL get bless and grace that I ask for all of you.
will be at apparition tomorow insite Mirjana house, other will be on the front of the house
hopw to get some picture for all (but not at the time of apparition lol)
to all for lent I would like to take a look at testamony of Glory Polo for lent we had a talk aboutt that and it so amazing for looking for our own passed SIN.
the weather could not have been better. so buatiful, did all of apparition haill you can see the file damaeg
Cross moutian still have some snow on top,hope to up again on tuesday.
miss reading all of you post, all petition ready for Our Lady.
Steven, I carries your fasting up the hill with me on friday.
OLVE all pray had been done for you.
Nike special Indulgent done for M.M.
Poem, I hope when i come back you will pep me on Glory Lolo.
All of you are in my prayers every moment.
will see how Our Lady like Our LOGO praying highprayer highprayer signofcross
love you all
peace be with you

PS Roman do you want me to get some snow for you from cross moutainQ

6Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Great to hear from you! I wondered if you arrived safely. You're in my prayers everyday. When you climbed the mountain, did Benji the dog go with you? Thanks for taking our prayers, etc.

7Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Steven

Thank you, Roonie. I was with Our Lady last night during Ivan's Apparition. We are so Blessed. You are always
in my prayers along with everyone else on this Forum. Please pray that I will somehow be able to bring my
entire family to Medjugorje this year. You are so Blessed to be in Medjugorje right now. Peace in Christ, Jesus.

Steven

8Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty March2 massege from Mirjana apparition Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 am

Admin

Dear children! I am here among you. I am looking into your wounded and restless hearts.
You have become lost, my children. Your wounds from sin are becoming greater and great and are distancing you all the more from the real truth. You are seeking hope and consolation in the wrong places, while I am offering to you sincere devotion which is nurture by love, sacrifice and truth. I am giving you my Son.

and OUR LADY WAS SAD TODAY:

easter

9Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 am

Admin

dear FORUM members,
the apparition today was very intimated for me today.
we help Margo setting up the place for apparition early morning.
we start pray the rosary with Italian group around 8 am
about 8:20 Mirjana and her whole family come into the room.
and around 8:30 or so Our Lady came.
I fell so love, so much love that most of us in the room was crying.
I sat in the backk so I could not see Mirjana face.

will tell you more when I get back.

Pray so much for all of you to OUr Lady this morning.
God Bless
easter

10Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

I was sad this morning too Roonie when I read Our Mother's Message.

God Bless You Dear Roonie, Loveyou
Debbie

11Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Nike

Oh Roonie,
Thank you for keeping us updated..

Please, when you are able, and since you are so close to Her ther...Tell Mary that I am sorry that we have not understood as we should have...and that I promise to double my efforts for the rest of Lent...
I truly have been lax...

Have a Blessed visit there ...

Mary

12Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you Roonie

Please tell Blessed Mother I will turn to Her Son. I trust She will help me find 'little ways' to console Her and Jesus' Heart.

Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wklcsn

13Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:11 am

Roman

Roman

Easter-Won wrote:

PS Roman do you want me to get some snow for you from cross moutainQ

Dear Easter Roonie,

Yes, thank you so much for the snow from Cross Mountain !!!

Pure, white, pristine snow !!!
A sign of purity !!!
A symbol of the Blessed Mother !!!

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

14Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

.........takeoff....... love ...........takeoff......

...ballspin ... extrahappy ....flowers ...bluelite TODAY ..love ROONIE'S love ..ON A JET PLANE COMING HOME FROM MEDJUGORJE!!.. bluelite .... extrahappy .. takeoff .....

...... love ....... takeoff ...... love.......

15Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Nike

Wonderful..!!!

I am very much looking forward to hearing about her trip..

Praying for a safe and comfortable flight..

Thanks for letting us know.

tiphat ..Welcome back Roonie

16Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:14 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILKhtfRA7g (if this does not work try the bottom one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILKhtfRA7g&ytsession=WOBKu5e-XJP1RLDmXcP7DxjVKBjkLAaavqRUCaxx06ftUqE-84hUSgGYKnRzLFbtNokDgYFEJRQkGNIcqbSUFPaJLgLtynA0ndxswBTZGFHsx6lfGLRKpYEozzwi1s152UuzTXVzejuH7-F-Ke2dlGIbkvzekZPE_tT32fQZ9ysO7rjl2eRf30mVihZ1WlauD4jlyUOiwEHm4rfjAm77ESe-BoAtagHx3ET3J18dQYHMwKUFRGyMfJZPDbgD2gcE-r61xC_VpOd6d4EXuod4l36ZB1T8yxkTmCGPH7o2Xwk3raaIhaYU6Q

I back! save and very happy. full of God Grace and Our Lady Love and spiritual renew in a lot of new ways.
I can not see myself in the video, but I was next to the Lady who standing way in the back with white collar on her jacket I was kneeling and praying.
Mirjana 2 daughters next to her left, Margo to her right, Mirjana Mother behite the girls.
Noticed that the light went out during apparition, it so clouded, some one must of push agianst the switch.
while the apparition going on the camera man keep taking picture right at her face so close may be 2 feet away, but Mirjana never brink, I mean lot of lot shoot and flashing.

easter

17Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am

Steven

God Bless Mirjana and her family, Roonie. They are truly blessed and tasked with a grave responsibility that
they appear to carry very well. Thank you for posting, Roonie. Welcome home.

Steven

18Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty apparition day Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

I took this picture just right before we start pray the rosary( 7:45 AM or so)
all your petition was in the basket on the left of the picture.
and other petition were in the plastic bag below the flower.
Our LADY FOR- LIFE LOGO AND ALL OUR NAME WAS IN THE BIG MEDJUGORJE BAG THAT NEXT TO BACKPACK.
Mirjana sit about 6 - 8 feet away from the Big picture that you see.
look at the bottom of the picture, I was in tear to see the orb there, I am believe that where Our Lady was standing during apparition.
It must be about 70- 85 people in that room. I was there since 6:45 AM, helping set up the room.
the flower that you see from 4 of us American to Our Lady.(I was thinking of you who had March birthday when I went to buy the roses)
After apparition there was this Italian priest who sit close to Mirjana start to pray over people. and they had been lot of them lay on the spirit.
(Is that the word when people go down after a priest pray over them) and we continue to pray the rosary so we finish the whole 4 set.
and then more people come in from outsite ( I am so glad that Mirjana let them in after being outsite in the rain) they down on the floor kissing the floor where Our Lady was and kissing the picture.So much Faith that they have shone me.
I just sit where I was for a long time, try to take in every minute, don't want to let go the felling of peace and love that Our Lady bring to us.
She blessed us all and the stuff that people bring to be bless too.
in the mist of Our Lady sadness, I was praying that she continue to bring God Grace,Love and Mercy to her childrents.

Last edited by Easter-won on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

we get to see Mirjana every day untill 2 day before apparition. On Saturday she gave a talk to Italian group outside her house in the morning.
After that she went and stay in her house to pray till apparition day. and after apparition she continue to pray so she could understand the message better.

Last edited by Easter-won on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Medjugorje Pilgrimage Ofymp

I have limited number of this picture in 7" x 10" top quality paper to give away.(blessed in St Jame church and blessed by Our Lady March 2 apparition)
if anyone would like to have one PM me with your Address, first come first get.
I have lot of small 2x3" card also blessed in St Jame and Our Lady.
God Bless
Easter

21Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 245g5k9

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 2939b3b BACK, ROONIE!!

hug3 ........... I can hardly wait to hear more about your pilgrimage... We are so blessed to have

our forum and all of us blessed by Our Lady of Medjugorje.... harp... The photos are the icing on the

cake and the video's great... Medjugorje sounds wonderful ... heaven..

grouphug

22Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:22 am

DebconLady

DebconLady

Our Lady has blessed your Pilgrimage with Love!

May God Bless You!

Love you Roonie! (((Hugs)))

23Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:48 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

God bless you and thank you roonie for the pictures and video of your pilgrimage... and especially thank you for taking our banner with you... Awesome!!!

Linda praying

24Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Medjugorje Pilgrimage Dscf3488.th (picture by some one name Paris I took this picture out of the magazine from St Jame church)

Our spiritual Journey to Medjugorje start off with 9 days Novena and fasting before our depart date. My hope for this trip (my 4) was that I would be able to pray and get closer to God with the help from Our Lady.
we met our 2 trip- mate at Washington international Airport.
Denis!( this was her 14 times to Medjugorje.)
Maureen! (12 times to medjugorje.)
I know right a way this is to be a wonderful relationship between us.
After 26 hour traveling Through Vienna and Sarajevo we reach Medjugorje and at Mirjana house at precisely 5:40 PM ( Daily Apparition time ).
The present of Mother of God hit me with gentle peace and calmness ( I was excited the whole way to medjugorje)
Mirjana, her husband Margo and Miki Muza came out to greet us and get us in our room and had our supper ready for us, even tho it Wednesday Mirjana said that we should have a good supper cause of long traveling.( who could argue to a person who talk to Our Lady!) We did made it to Adoration at 9:00PM at St Jame that night.
I got a seat closer to the front at the left hand site pew. and we can see the Altar perfectly. when the music began (which I know by heart cause of listening live broadcast every week).
My heart was pounding so hard with joy and gladness that I finally here in Medjugorje with Our Lord Jesus Christ, tear of joy came down my face and drop all over the pew- reel.
I heard others were crying too. the Meditation could not be any better, set up the tone for Lent. Looking at the Altar from my seat the way the light hit the Montra and the Host , the shadow making the Host look so much like a heart shape. I can not take my eye of Our Lord heart, with music and meditation make me fell like I am talking to him 0ne on 0ne and loving him every minute the more I stare at the heart shape the bigger it get. I was thinking that I want it to be that way, so I see it??????????? I went back to the house with heart full of love from Our Lord Jesus Christ and full of energy.
The next Morning we had English speaking mass with Fr Keven Davine from NY ( retied and live in Medjugorje now).
His homily set up my spiritual journey for the the less of the trip. Fr explain to us using the testimony of the Hudson River plane clash from the pilot and the emergency personal that take the call . Every one and every emergency place (hospital, police, fireman, traffic control, emergency boats and flight attendants) had done their best jobs according to the preparedness that they had been train.That why no body die and was the best rescues effort ever make.
Fr said, it is the same for us, Our Lady is here on earth in Medjugorje to teach us, to prepare us to be ready, so we can be with God. so we have to prepare our-self the best we can.
If we would be prepare like all those emergency agency, Our Lady would not have to replete her massage over and over again.
and it would make Our Lady happy don't you think? so I set my-self to prepare for the apparition by doing all of the 5 main messages
every day.(pray,mass,fasting, confession , adoration and reading the bible I also did the station of the cross too.)
(Fr. Kevin Divine was one of the first priest who arrived at the scene on 9/11, after the planes hit the towers.He was instrumental in giving many of the last rite on that day.)

Last edited by Easter-won on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total

25Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Roman

Roman

Dear Sweetest Roonie,

What can one say !!!

Seeing that picture of Our Lady For Life Banner with all of our names, and right there where the Blessed Mother is appearing from Heaven - well, that just fills me with goosebumps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that beautiful March 2 Apparition Video !!! -

To know that you, Roonie, were there in that room representing all of us on this Forum dedicated to Her -

I'm Speechless !!!

Thank you so much, Roonie !!!

........And to know that She has come from Heaven to restore to us the SOURCE OF ALL REDEMPTIVE GRACE AND MERCY -

THE TRUE MASS !!!

I'm floating on a high cloud ...................

I just get so impatient sometimes for the Secrets to begin - knowing that it will be the beginning of the End of Satan's 100 year battle to destroy the True Church !!!

Mirjana has previously stated that the First Secret of Medjugorje will BREAK THE POWER OF SATAN !!!

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

26Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 am

DebconLady

DebconLady

May our prayers dry the Tears of Our Mother, we would be filled with such Love!

Love you all, AMEN!

27Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Medjugorje Pilgrimage Dscf3348.th

Hey every one, look what I got for all of you from the Columbo in Medjugorje.
Hopper sorry, I fasting on no coffee so I did not order Cappucino for you.

grouphug heart Jesus heart
easter

28Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 am

DebconLady

DebconLady

Don't you just love Columbo's? YUMMMM!!!!

29Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 pm

jed

Easter-won wrote:Medjugorje Pilgrimage Dscf3328.th another look that you can see better.

Here Our Lady Logo that I presented to Our Lady and pray that she bless us all

Medjugorje Pilgrimage Jj1cwl

[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img166/228/dscf3502.th.jpg]

Roonie: welcome back and thank you very much for the YouTube video and the prayers with our names on the web site photo.
Thanks a lot and blessings to you and your family.
Jed.

30Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

After Our first powerful Mass with Fr Davine , we went our separate way for a while, I went into the church pray in front of Our Lady of Fatima statue and look around inside the church get some snap shot. I go to pray to other stature of Our Lady in front of the church and go strait to the Franciscan store, buy every things that I want to have and gift to peoples. I want to have it ready for Apparition day.
We claim up the Apparition hill in the after noon , we prayed the joyful and the sorrowful mystery around the hill, and came back to pray at Our Lady statue up there. We can see the damage of the fire from last year too.
My intention for this trip was that I want to put my prayer as much as I can into Our Lady hand. I believe that in Medjugorje the heaven gate is open up to let Our Lady come down to earth, so I want that opportunity to put as much of the departed souls into heaven as possible.Luckily so many mass going on in Medjugorje also.
And the Intention to offer Plenary Indulgent to 6 peoples.I went to confession with Fr Davine that night. He took time with me, I came out wanting to be closer to Our Lord Jesus even more.That night I did the rosary, international mass and Adoration. I walk back to the house with so much joy in my heart.( Our Lady message come in my mind " Pray,[/justify] Pray till pray become your joy")

Last edited by Easter-won on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

31Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 70csvp Today is Friday, Fasting day,people in medjugorje fast on bread and water for this 2 days on top of that they give up meat for 40 days for lent.
Mirjana told me that she fast on bread and water more than 2 day for Lent too.
My D/H went to pray at Bluecross early morning . All 4 of us decide to to up to cross mountain ,cause it was a sunny and very beautiful winter day after morning mass.
We walk from the church, stop to pray by the Risen Christ , stop to pray at Fr Slavko tome and walk to cross mountain.
Today I offer my Plenary Indulgent to a departed son of one of our forum member his name " Michael Miles"
Before we start to claim up the mountain I pick up a stone- unusual color , it had light blue/green color( representing Michael and carry it in my hand the whole time up cross mountain)
We used "The station of the Cross book with Refections by St. Pio of Pierelcina" for our prayer. Snow still on the ground up the hill, so the soil saturate and slippery.
But we make it! All the way up, I talk to the rock(Michael) meditate on station of the cross with him.My heart was burning for Our Lord Jesus Christ love.The more we go up the harder it get.
By St Pio reflections I fell as tho Our Lord had let us along side with him in his Passion. The second station hit me hard , as you know I just came out of very bad injury of my shoulder.
Here what St Pio said " I have no wish whatsoever to have my cross lightened, for it is a joy for me to suffer with Jesus. when I contemplate the cross on the shoulders of Jesus,I feel myself strengthened, and I exult with holy joy."
I feel no joy, I still remember how painful it was for me and can not comprehend on this reflection at all.I was sad that I can not put myself into joy. The way of the cross become harder for me.
Then when we get to the thirst station the reflection go like this "The most certain proof of love is to suffer for the one we love, and since the Son of God suffered so much for pure love, there can no longer be any doubt that the crosses we carry for Him become lovable in proportion to our love."
That was it! Love I have to show Him that I do love him for real, forget about my pain, OK Michael you have to help me show that we love him too.
God is So Good. The fourth station St. Pio said " May the most holy Virgin obtain for us the love of the cross, of suffering, and of sorrow, and may she who was the first to live the Gospel in all it perfection and in all it severity, gain for us the willingness to follow her completely."
That reflection remind me of why I am here in Medjugorje, I want to get closer to Our Lord Jesus through the help from Our Lady. This is it, this is the way! this way of the cross will bring me joy and strength not just for cross mountain but for all mountain for the rest of my life. Yes, I love the cross and only the cross, I love it because I see it always on the shoulder of Jesus, and I feel it cause of my own shoulder injury.
When we get to the top of the mountain I kneel down and pray and said a prayer for Michael. I put the rock down on top of the base of the cross (this big white cross has the piece of the real cross in it) I pray to Jesus "' dear Lord please take care of Michael and let me know that he with you now and sent me a sign"
I walk to the back of the cross I want to wrap my arm around it but it so big, I can only do it in one corner, I stretch out my arm and put my face against it lay in that position for a long time, I never want to let go, I feel like giving Jesus a hug and rest in his chest. Suddenly I see the eye looking at me from the clement cross , starring at my eye, I don't know what it all about, both our eyes keep looking at each other for a long time. I ask my self, Is this the eyes from heaven ? and then it gone. I stay in that corner and pray more. before we get down I took some snap shot up there.
It did not take me a long time to come down at all , I feel more like flying down from the mountain. I told every one what happen and Maureen said that was Jesus eyes. I went to confession again that night, I did tell Fr that it was part of my offering to do plenary indulgent., so he would not think I am crazy.
After rosary and international mass and station of the cross in the church , we head to Colombo, you would think after all of the things we did today we would be hungry, No
We so full of joy, did not eat ( bread) much at all.
Praise to the Lord Our God cause he is Good.

[justify]

Last edited by Easter-won on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Admin

You have no pity for me, easter-won b/c you're laughing at my bloopers..Arrow (CCC new section).. roflol... that's my response to your post for now...roflol...I'm laughing too hard to give a serious reply....ok..I'll settle down and I will read your Medjuorje section and try to be more serious..curtsey..

33Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Nike

Roonie, Thank you so very much for your sacrifice on behalf of our son Michael, and for the indulgence obtained for his release from purgatory. This has been on my heart for some time now as to whether he was in Heaven or still needed time for purification...this helps to let go of *that* cross of mine....

I am deeply moved by your effort to continue your climb and for asking for Michaels help to accomplish this. I am thinking that the sign given was the eyes that you noticed and the wonderful feeling you had after praying on the hill....

Thank you for this wonderful story you have shared. I will have our son Benjamin read this on his visit home from Iraq this month..I am sure that he will be impressed by this experience of yours in Medjugorje.

Blessings and love,

Mary Miles angel

34Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 am

DebconLady

DebconLady

God is Truely Good and Filled with Love for all of Us!

Thanks Be To God!

blessyou

35Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:13 am

Admin

Then when we get to the thirst station the reflection go like this "The most certain proof of love is to suffer for the one we love, and since the Son of God suffered so much for pure love, there can no longer be any doubt that the crosses we carry for Him become lovable in proportion to our love."
popcorn

OK I'm calm now, but don't get me laughing too hard again. blush
These are my favorite ones. It creates zeal in my spirit. Please keep sharing! I'll never get bored.

May the most holy Virgin obtain for us the love of the cross, of suffering, and of sorrow, and may she who was the first to live the Gospel in all it perfection and in all it severity, gain for us the willingness to follow her completely."

I really like this reflection about Our Lady.

OLOV comcoff

36Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks Roonie!

Great splurging here! really wonderful and thanks for that banner with all our names placed on the altar. What a great gesture on your part. May Jesus and Mary give you peace that lasts all eternity in great amounts. Oceans of Mercy and Peace.

Bless you in Christ.
stu

37Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Roman

Roman

Nike wrote:.
Roonie, Thank you so very much for your sacrifice on behalf of our son Michael, and for the indulgence obtained for his release from purgatory. This has been on my heart for some time now as to whether he was in Heaven or still needed time for purification...this helps to let go of *that* cross of mine....

I am deeply moved by your effort to continue your climb and for asking for Michaels help to accomplish this. I am thinking that the sign given was the eyes that you noticed and the wonderful feeling you had after praying on the hill....

Thank you for this wonderful story you have shared. I will have our son Benjamin read this on his visit home from Iraq this month..I am sure that he will be impressed by this experience of yours in Medjugorje.

Blessings and love,

Mary Miles angel

Dear Mary,

Our Blessed Mother under Her name "MARIJA" is a Great Liberator of the Suffering Souls in Purgatory.
This is in conjunction with the True Mass and the Presence of the Living God elevated by the Priest at the Altar during the Consecration.

Because of the Graces and Mercy obtained through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in which Our Lady is always present, She gains release of the Suffering Souls in Purgatory, who are then escorted to Heaven by the Angels.

This is all depicted in a very beautiful century-old image in a picture frame I have at home !!!

And so I pray to Our Lady of Medjugorje, also named "MARIJA," that your son Michael is one of those Souls depicted in the image, being escorted to Heaven - by Angels -from the "fires" of Purgatory.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

38Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:32 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

So very beautiful Roman!

God Bless!

grouphug

39Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thanks Roman, I believe our Lady is the great liberator of the souls in purgatory. I would enjoy seeing a photo sometime. :)

Roonie wrote:
...."I pray to Jesus "' dear Lord please take care of Michael and let me know that he with you now and sent me a sign" .....

"Suddenly I see the eye looking at me from the clement cross , starring at my eye, I don't know what it all about, both our eyes keep looking at each other for a long time. I ask my self, Is this the eyes from heaven ? and then it gone. I stay in that corner and pray more. before we get down I took some snap shot up there.
It did not take me a long time to come down at all , I feel more like flying down from the mountain. I told every one what happen and Maureen said that was Jesus eyes.

Here's some scriptures and insight for the faithful, Michael Miles, Mary, and Roonie, regarding the eye of God:
Medjugorje Pilgrimage Rub88p
"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous." (Psalms 34:15)
"The eyes of the Lord are in every place." (Proverbs 15:3)

Humanae Vitae
Words by Pope John II
Given such a grave situation, we need now more than ever to have the courage to look the truth in the eye and to call things by their proper name, without yielding to convenient compromises or to the temptation of self-deception [section 58].

The symbol of the triangle in the Eye of God is associated with the Holy Trinity. The eye symbolizes the ominiscence and omnipresence of God, who watches over everything.

Here is a Renaissance painting of the Eye of God at the Last Supper

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 20kr8ci
Eye of God in Supper at Emmaus by Jacopo Pontormo, 1525. Uffizi, Florence.

(wow) bounce..

40Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Nike

Yes, thank you Roman

That was a consolation to think of Mike being escorted into heaven by the angels.

It is hard when they are young and have not developed in their faith when they are taken...His death is very difficult to suffer through, but the anxiety about his soul has been tremendous. I have asked God to take my children when they are at their best, and when I recieved word that he had died my first thought was Thank you God..that is the truth...I remembered what I had prayed for and I trust Him, but oh at the age of 21, Mike was not what I would have considered a spiritual person...

I leave it in our Good Lord's hands, He knows and Loves Mike so much more that I ever could, and this account of Roonies has been such a tremendous help to this anxious mom, that I am.

Blessings to all of you here.
Mary

41Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I apologize, Mary, for my misunderstanding in my written posts. Although I read Roonie's message several times, the glare on my computer screen caused my eyes to overlook her message. I mistakenly thought Michael was your son serving in the armed forces overseas. hug3

42Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:03 am

Nike

Hey, No problem..

It is son Benjamin who is serving and he will be home for a visit on the 21st of this month...He then has to go back until September. We can hardly wait to see him!!!!!!

toast ... toast

43Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

OLOV. it is OK. as you know I make so many mistake in here! how many time you have to come and help me.
beside it's nice to have some fun, cause my next post will be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

44Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:45 pm

( Our Lady message come in my mind " Pray,Pray till pray become your joy")

yes, if this takes an hour it is worth every effort, joy, peace.

The Light descends dispersing all darkness.

devil don't like smiley Christians. Full of Light Christians.

When the Light descends, Grace is able to flow through us into the surrounding.

Peace in Christ.

45Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 am

Nike

Dear Roonie,

You had mentioned a serious topic that you wanted to post. I was wondering if there is more to your story that you have wanted to share. I have never been to Medjugorje, but enjoy hearing about it...

Just wondering..

irish

46Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

HERE IT IS NIKE.

PRAISED BE JESUS AND MARY ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

"FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASSED AGAINST US."
"IN WHAT I HAVE DONE, IN WHAT I HAVE FAILED TO DO.”

Saturday February 28.

I wasted no time! We went to apparition hill again and prayed. I love being there in the early morning. With the fresh air and quiet, I can concentrate on my prayers much better. After Morning Mass we headed to St Patrick’s Retreat House to visit Nancy and her husband Patrick (Nancy is a Lady who helps Fr Jozo and translates for him). They are both such holy and lovely people. They let us walk around and take pictures. Afterwards, we sat in their kitchen and had nice cold tea and talked and talked. One thing that Nancy talked to us about, that impacted me, was the testimony of Dr Glory Polo’s near death experience. "The sins that we committed in the past still affect us to the present day. The ripple effect goes beyond our imagination." OH MY GOD! I thought I was over those sins. I go to confession every week. I go to Mass every day. No wonder Our Lady’s 5 messages are so important. For the rest of the day I tried to remember as many of my worst sins as I could so I could go back to confession that night. My heart got heavier and heavier. While in deep contemplation, I discovered that my main sin was the fact that I was not be able to forgive. I could not wait for confession time at it 5:00PM.

Nancy was kind enough to call Cenacolo to ask if they could take us in for their testimony that afternoon. The Community of Cenacolo was founded by Sr Elvira to help young men and men - wounded by any kind of ediction (drug, alcohol or pornography), by using prayer and living the gospel of Christ in their daily lives so they can find forgiveness, peace and healing in their hearts and be fulfilled by the LOVE OF GOD.

In my confession that night I put out as many sins as I could remember. The priest understood my intention very well. He spent a long time talking to me and showed me how much God loves me, understands me and forgives me. Once again, tears of joy came running down my face. What a wonderful sacrament we have. The priest told me to read the Gospel of John 15: as often as I can.

I went into the church and joined others for The Rosary. Out of nowhere comes Sister Emmanuel asking if she can sit with us. Wow what a gift to sit and pray with this Holy Nun. After mass I got to talk to her for a while. God is so Good. I finished my evening with 1 Hour of powerful Adoration. I walked back to the house singing Jesus I believe which we had sung at Adoration.

On Sunday, the English speaking Mass did not start until noon so we had a lot of time. My D/H and I went up Apparition hill again. This time we prayed all 3 Rosaries around the mountain. That afternoon I got all the stuff ready for Our Lady’s Apparition. I taught Denise how to make a rosary. We went for the recitation of the Rosary, Mass and Stations of the Cross that night. Afterwards, we had dinner with my old friend Ana who is a guide in Medjugorje. I met her 5 years ago. I could not sleep at all that night. I was so full of excitement that I would be at Our Lady’s Apparition. I just kept praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet over and over.

After The Apparition, we went to Mass. Afterward, I just walked around trying to figure out what I can do to be a better person for Our Lady. We went to Siroki Brijeg to visit Fr Barnimir Musa who is a good Friend of Denise.

Last edited by Easter-won on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

47Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

I spent most of the time walking in the rain and praying around the church. I lit candles in front of the Crucifix. I prayed at Our Lady’s statue in front of the church. I walked to the old place that used to be Old Saint James Church. Then I walked back through the muddy way to the house.
After lunch, Mirjana came to talk with us and to take some pictures. We said our goodbyes to her because she was leaving for Italy that afternoon.

I went to my last confession in Medjugorje. After we prayed the Rosary, we went to Mass and then said another Rosary. We then headed to Colombo’s. I finally ordered that Tiramisu that they have in the glass case. I passed it up every time we went to Colombo’s. I took a sip of cappuccino from my husband and we stayed there talking to each other and to Denise and Maureen. There could not be any better company than Denise and Maureen. They enhanced my spiritual growth. I am so graceful to have been with them on this trip.

We headed to Sarajevo Airport at 10:00 AM the next morning and finished our pilgrimage by attended mass at St Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna.

Thank you for joining this pilgrimage with me. I want to finish with this Funny story told to us by Fr Barnimir Musa.

"One day in heaven Jesus came to see St Peter. Peter, could you tell me why there are so many people in heaven this day? St Peter looked at Jesus with worry in his eyes, and slowly answered Jesus. “It was not my doing, I just opened only one door to let people in. It is Our Lady! She’s the one who let them in by the WINDOWS."

Thank you very much Steven , I am so graceful for your help.

Last edited by Easter-won on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

48Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Nike

Wow...That was a wonderful story...Truly remarkable.

You are so special Roonie, and you must make our Lady smile as she looks at you.

Your heart is genuine and precious

and a happy St. patrick's day to you too...

I believe you are quite Irish are you not..???

irish ... cross ... irish ... rose

49Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

Holy Truly Blessed you are Roonie! What a wonderful experience the sorrow of Our Mother. You have been blessed with a Grace.

May God continue to Bless you Dear Roonie.

Love you blessyou

50Medjugorje Pilgrimage Empty Re: Medjugorje Pilgrimage Sat May 30, 2009 2:27 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Thanks Roman, I believe our Lady is the great liberator of the souls in purgatory. I would enjoy seeing a photo sometime. :)

Roonie wrote:
...."I pray to Jesus "' dear Lord please take care of Michael and let me know that he with you now and sent me a sign" .....

"Suddenly I see the eye looking at me from the clement cross , starring at my eye, I don't know what it all about, both our eyes keep looking at each other for a long time. I ask my self, Is this the eyes from heaven ? and then it gone. I stay in that corner and pray more. before we get down I took some snap shot up there.
It did not take me a long time to come down at all , I feel more like flying down from the mountain. I told every one what happen and Maureen said that was Jesus eyes.

Here's some scriptures and insight for the faithful, Michael Miles, Mary, and Roonie, regarding the eye of God:
"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous." (Psalms 34:15)
"The eyes of the Lord are in every place." (Proverbs 15:3)

Humanae Vitae
Words by Pope John II
Given such a grave situation, we need now more than ever to have the courage to look the truth in the eye and to call things by their proper name, without yielding to convenient compromises or to the temptation of self-deception [section 58].

The symbol of the triangle in the Eye of God is associated with the Holy Trinity. The eye symbolizes the ominiscence and omnipresence of God, who watches over everything.

Here is a Renaissance painting of the Eye of God at the Last Supper

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 20kr8ci
Eye of God in Supper at Emmaus by Jacopo Pontormo, 1525. Uffizi, Florence.

(wow) bounce..

---

I was praying tonight online - to the Lord of the Most Blessed Sacrament Adoration - about Our Lady of Medjugorje and now I want to go to Medjugorje. I want to share this photo with you, Easter-won.

Medjugorje Pilgrimage 1zc25ib

Note the continuing theme to Whom you testify to in your testimony. Note the triangle. Do you see the eye of God (Jesus) in this photo?
bowdown2 signofcross .. heaven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum