Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Happy Birthday TO YOU 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday TO YOU

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Happy Birthday TO YOU Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:01 pm

HBD Cyndi!!

Many more to come or less, depending on your outlook of Heaven.

If more, more time on Earth, If less soon to be in Heaven!!

The Latter is the Best!!

Peace and may this day be a peaceful day

Peace in Christ.

Stu

2Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Re: Happy Birthday TO YOU Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Nike

Razz ... Razz .... Razz ... Razz ... Razz ... Razz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!! hug3

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Cyndiiiiii....

Happy birthday to you... flowers

Hope your hubby gives you some real flowers....
Have a wonderful day today..

God Bless,
Mary

3Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Re: Happy Birthday TO YOU Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Happy Birthday Cyndi!!! 29 and holding, right? extrahappy cake

Linda rose

4Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Re: Happy Birthday TO YOU Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:26 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

flowers 29 was celebrated many years ago...wink..[wink] At any rate..yes I received real flowers from my husband and some cards from the kids..

The highlight of my day was spending time attentively listening to God in prayer and receiving Christ in the most holy Eucharist, at the holy sacrifice of the Mass. (You all and others were remembered...) My husband was able to get off work for 1/2 day and my children spent time with me. My eldest college adult son, who's lightly discerning for the priesthood, imparted encouraging spiritual words..what a marveling gift..

I must end this message now.. I'm very busy with my duties, which are all offered to Jesus through Blessed Mother. I can't get too busy, though, to gather the family together to pray.

Jesus deserves all our devotion and love.

P.S. I learned on EWTN last night, that the Omega symbol was found on ancient Christian catacombs. They understood at the time of their death, their life was really just beginning!...

---

5Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Re: Happy Birthday TO YOU Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Roman

Roman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CYNDI - 39 and holding !!!

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

6Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Re: Happy Birthday TO YOU Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thanks for the best wishes. As I've entered the Lenten season, the Lord is asking me to be still, so I know He is God. Therefore I'll be increasing my unitive prayers to God, esp. daily, at the holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, is a good shepherd. Listen to him. May Almighty God find us faithful.

7Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty A word from St. John Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm

The Apostle speaks:

"John to little John. After the Master and the Mother, I too shall speak and give you a spiritual lesson.

To be among the spiritually loved, you have to do what I did through the Inspiriation of the Holy Spirit. Absolute fidelity which accepts everything without hesitation and without discussion. Purity of spirit, of mind, of body. Heroic Charity.

Sometimes God subjects us to trials that are simply testing the quality of the gold of our souls. We are destined to live in this Home which I now possess near my God. But if one has even the slightest amalgam of impurity in his soul, he cannot enter here. Trials help to strip us of whatever is impure in us, and to change our spirit into Quartz without slag.

Fidelity enables us to endure these trials without damage to our faith and to our love.

I always believed in the Master, always accepted everything from Him. I wanted promptly whatever He wanted from me. I cancelled my own will and my human reason, which I burned as victims on an Altar, in order to become a host worthy of Christ. I did not want anything of that which was mine. I asked all from my Master: a new heart, a new mind, a new character. That all would be His, and all in His service.

I made my natural purity cleaner than an Angelic lily, by soaking it in love for my Master. It is not difficult to be an Angel, when our wings rest on Christ's Heart. And to become Seraphims for whose love there are no more secrets, it is the natural consequence for those who become engaged with Love Incarnate. One has to contract this spiritual Marriage, and avoid at all costs to know the horror of mystical adultry.
Charity is our Salvation because It makes holy and takes us into Its sublime Vortex; and it pardons those things that our flesh, against our will, commits; because the flesh is a rebellious weight, which always longs for earthly things, while the spirit, already attracted by Heavenly Things, longs for and rises up in adorations of God.

My word to you, disciple, is the same as the one I said to the disciples of long ago:

Love! From love comes Light, comes Life, comes Hope, comes Faith, comes constancy, strength, justice. Everything comes from Love. He who possesses Love possesses the Spirit of God. And he who possesses the Spirit, has in himself the Seven Fountains that cancel the seven sins that block the Life in God."

In the Darkness which now dominates, carry, the Light of the world, which is burning inside you. Through that Light you will obtain the Possession of Heaven."

(Notebooks, pp. 699-700, December 27th, 1943)

8Happy Birthday TO YOU Empty Re: Happy Birthday TO YOU Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Nike

These words from St. John the Apostle to Maria Valtorta (little John), are so inspiring.

Thank you for posting this section as it applies to our journey through Lent too.

I hope Cyndi that you obtain all that you wish for in Spirituality this Lent.

May God bless you

Mary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum