Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Everyone Against Abortion, Raise Your Hand! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone Against Abortion, Raise Your Hand!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

"We do not condemn women who've had an abortion. If you're considering having an abortion, the Catholic priests are available to help you. Please call your local parish. "

by Fr. Frank Pavone
EWTN homily, February 26, 2009

---
Warning: This video is extremely graphic because abortion is an act of violence which kills a baby. Parental discretion advised.
Center for Bioethical Reform
http://www.abortionno.org/" alt=""/>
---

"Fr. Frank serves on the board of the Center for Bioethical Reform, which makes it a priority to share with the nation the world's largest collection of images of actual abortions. In conjunction with that organization, a series of careful analyses of what the pro-life movement can learn from other social reform movements is being prepared.

We present here some of the grim reality of abortion. Only seeing such images can bring us to the kind of indignation needed to sustain the sacrifices that will be necessary to finally bring an end to this injustice.

These images are arranged according to the gestational age of the children who were killed. You will note that below the link to each image is a link to a document signed by a pathologist who attests to the medical accuracy that particular image. Each document was also notarized. This pathologist, Dr. Abigail Allen, worked specifically with the remains of aborted children.

It is especially critical to show people the images of babies aborted in the first trimester. It is in regard to such children, who constitute 90% of abortion victims, that the myth persists that they are not really children at all.

We thank all of you who have contacted us to tell us about how these images have affected you. Please use them to show others this horrible reality.

God, have mercy. Amen."

Source: Fr. Frank Pavone, http://www.priestsforlife.org/images/index.aspx?flv=RYH_650x366#galleries

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I've never viewed a live abortion before, but I knew I had to view the graphic video Fr. Frank Pavone recommended us to see. It had me in tears. All women and men who suffer from this decision have my compassion and prayers.

http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/contact/international-headquaters.htm

--
Viewing these videos has helped women realize there are alternatives to abortion: (i.e. adoption and support from pregnancy crisis centers and homes). Here's one testimony from the Bio-ethical Center for Reform:

Jan 2, 2002

I had [an abortion]. If I would have seen this site before I would have kept my baby. My parents wanted me to have [an abortion], or find a new place to live.

To read the benefits of sharing these videos, please click here:
Source: http://www.abortionno.org/AbortionNO/hurt.html
--

4Everyone Against Abortion, Raise Your Hand! Empty The Law, People who Follow the Law's Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:11 am

The last post was an eye opener to many.

An 18 year old girl who did not have good guidance from society. First, to keep yourself a virgin until you marry or stay one for life.
Singleness of Heart. To love oneself your soul to keep it a virgin. When you perform the act, you no longer are a virgin of the soul.
This is different for married people who have received the Sacrament of Matrimony, because you all cooperate with God to procreate new life. Thus, you become partners with God to bring new life into existence. God had said be fruitful and multiply, and He certainly blessed it.

So, for those who do not participate in procreating do not fall under this "blessing" but a curse. Then you have to delve further into
the circumstances to find out why they commited an act of killing. Like this girl, she was given a mandatory life sentence from her parents. Get rid of the baby or get out! Such harshness. Although, the parents were probably upset that their little baby girl got pregenant prior to marriage, they should have, forgiven her, and sought God and saved a life. So, the greater sin lies on the parents
who are her guardians for her entire life. This does not negate her act, but lessens the sentence from God. This sin, lies heavy on the parents who seemingly did not rear her up proper.

The peoples who live without Gods morals, want their own laws of convenience. To suit whatever is most convenient for them in any situation. Slothful. Unkempt, no discipline. No discipline means not constant in a perfected certain discipline. For instance, you have been steadily cleaning your house, but when some one comes to visit you for a day, a few weeks, a month, you end up relaxing this discipline, to your house guest. Thinking several thoughts, well, my guest is here, I need to show that I'm available or some other thought. Your guest, does not seemingly know your discipline. So you do not want it to be a 'bother' to them. Irritation.

The Law of the land is messed up. It has to do with morals. The land is too much into self indulgences. This is why there are so many ills in this land. Self indulgences to earthly living, to take care of the flesh more than your spirit.

Satan appeals to the flesh and the fleshly senses, to give life to the flesh. Sin.

God comes to give life to the spirit to overcome the fleshly life. Which keeps one from yielding to the flesh and the world and the devil.

This is not easy, since we live in the world of the flesh.

To get this point across to the many who have not understood the difference between flesh and spirit, is difficult, so we have to ask the Holy Spirit to create opportunities. This is up to each person.

Peace in Christ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum