Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Freedom of Religion at Risk 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom of Religion at Risk

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Freedom of Religion at Risk Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Steven

Pres. Obama is acting aggresively to remove protections of doctors of conscience to refuse to perform abortions.

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4893.html

Steven

2Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Re: Freedom of Religion at Risk Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Nike

Thank you Steven for posting this,

and Obama just keeps raising the bar,
exceeding all limits of decency
in a world gone mad

Mary

3Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Re: Freedom of Religion at Risk Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:58 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Thank you for posting this Steven... although the battle appears to be lost and yes, there is such great loss... but know that our Heavenly Father will not allow this to continue much longer; pray that He says NO MORE and pray that more people wake up before He decides NO MORE...

All is not lost God will triumph in the end so lets keep praying, praying, praying like we have have never prayed before... the real battle has just begun!!!

Linda
praying

4Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Re: Freedom of Religion at Risk Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:34 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Freedom of Religion at Risk Oavekp

(I had to delete my long last post.)

We are in the Garden of Gethsemane with Mary and Jesus. Some of us will be betrayed, as Judas betrayed Christ. Some of the faithful are being beaten and being crucified-like with euthanasia now.

I can't keep up with Obama's aggressive extreme pro death nazistic 'new laws.' I've never seen anything like this deathly before...

As we enter the Paschal Mystery and cooperate with His graces, nothing is impossible with God. He converts and saves souls.

By the graces from God given to us, we loved my Catholic father. He slowly changed his extreme pro euthansia views to pro life.

Mother Teresa taught us, love the poor. Find them. They may be in your family. Love until it hurts. I won't ever forget the power of Christ in loving my father. He received the Sacraments 3 days before he died. It's a miracle, I won't forget.

I need to be reminded and encouraged: Our hope is in Christ alone. I don't want to take for granted the power of cooperating with Christ in the Paschal Mystery. Souls convert and are saved, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

5Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Re: Freedom of Religion at Risk Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:27 pm

The interesting thing is that Obama carry's a "Miraculous Medal", and other religions, trinkets.

Friday, January 23, 2009
President Obama carries Miraculous Medal...

The lastest issue of French magazine Paris Match has published an interesting photograph of President Obama revealing what he always carries in his pockets. Among the items is a Miraculous Medal. The photo also shows another medal with the image of the Virgin Mary holding the Infant Jesus. (This photo was originally published in Time magazine in June 2008).

Reference: http://crownofstars.blogspot.com/

6Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Re: Freedom of Religion at Risk Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

poem wrote:The interesting thing is that Obama carry's a "Miraculous Medal", and other religions, trinkets.

Perhaps we can pray this prayer for ourselves and for President Obama
Miraculous Medal Novena

O Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus and my Mother, penetrated with the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession, manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal. I, your loving and trustful child, implore you to obtain for me the graces and favors I ask during this Novena, if they be beneficial to my immortal soul, and the souls for whom I pray. (For the Conversion of President Obama to establish an authentic culture of Life in Christ.) You know, O Mary, how often my soul has been the sanctuary of your Son who hates iniquity. Obtain for me then a deep hatred of sin and that purity of heart which will attach me to God alone so that my every thought, word and deed may tend to His greater glory. Obtain for me also a spirit of prayer and self-denial that I may recover by penance what I have lost by sin and at length attain to that blessed abode where you are the Queen of angels and of all people. Amen.

Admin

Hi everyone: In one of my above posts, I felt terrible stating President Obama has a nazistic agenda, that is, until I found this statement by Judie Brown:

"This is why we frequently refer to the American holocaust of direct abortion as far worse than the Holocaust perpetrated on millions of Jews, Christians and others by the Nazi regime in the 1940s."
Judie Brown, Catholic National leader, American Life League

To read more click here:
Source: http://www.all.org/newsroom_judieblog.php?id=2524

Cyndi praying

8Freedom of Religion at Risk Empty Re: Freedom of Religion at Risk Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Well,

the Good side to all these unborns unable to live and give their wealth of spirit to us as in friends, family members, cohorts, etc., is that there are over 50 million saints in Heaven, who pray too!

Peace in Christ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum