Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Check out the video by Patrick Madrid 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check out the video by Patrick Madrid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Check out the video by Patrick Madrid Empty Check out the video by Patrick Madrid Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

http://patrickmadrid.blogspot.com/2009/03/quick-catholic-case-against-condoms.html

Is the Pope condemning people in Africa?

It is medically proven (double blind study) that condoms do not protect people from HIV and AIDS. My father in law was a medical doctor. He told us the holes in the condom are too small and the virus' HIV and AIDS leaks through the tiny holes in the condom.

What are your thoughts ?

O God be merciful to me a sinner.

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Patrick said,

Although the host and the other woman are good examples of fuzzy thinking, I think Joanna did a yeoman's work in presenting the facts, clearly and compellingly. What do you think?

Wow Cyndi, I have to agree with Patrick, Joanna was great! Let's keep her and all those who are trying to teach the truth in our prayers...

Linda
praying

true about condoms, it's like 90% protective against birth but 100% unprotective against the killer diseases.

and the same goes for Birth Control pills.

The 'pill maker' condemned his own invention at the ripe old age. stating his reasons for making the pill, but how naive he was about mankind.

Peace in Christ

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

poem wrote:The 'pill maker' condemned his own invention at the ripe old age. stating his reasons for making the pill, but how naive he was about mankind.

Peace in Christ

Yes, and praise God he has come around...

Linda
praying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum