Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

CatholicVote.org - New Ad 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

CatholicVote.org - New Ad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CatholicVote.org - New Ad Empty CatholicVote.org - New Ad Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Dear Friend of CatholicVote.org,

I am writing this from Washington D.C. where this morning we premiered our newest ad in front of over a thousand people at the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast. In attendance were Justice Antonin Scalia, several members of Congress, and His Excellency Archbishop Raymond Burke! After watching our ad, the breakfast attendees roared with applause.

Check out the ad at www.catholicvote.org

Our new 60-second commercial is the second release in our national Life: Imagine the Potential media campaign. Like our previous commercials, our new ad is designed to reach a new audience with a fresh and imaginative approach.

Several months ago many of you wrote to tell us your thoughts about what we should do next. Our new ad is an answer to your call. Not only have we produced a new commercial, but we have launched an entire new website that will enable us reach millions more people.

So here is the plan.

You told us what you wanted, and we intend to deliver. We have already been in contact with FOX and have received approval to run our ad in select markets during the finale of American Idol. That’s right…the Finale…one of the most watched television events of the year.

I would love to be able to broadcast our new ad coast-to-coast in every home in America. If you can help us, we'll get this out as far and wide as possible.

Can you donate $25 now?

Remember, our goal is to reach the average American – your neighbor next door. Radical pro-abortion advocates are not our target audience. And neither is the “choir” who already agree with us.

We want to reach the complacent – the tens of millions of Americans who are open to being convinced. But these folks claim they are tired of the same old slogans and arguments. We must go after them in a new and compelling way.

CatholicVote.org is a partnership. You and I are working side by side to spread the good news – the Gospel of Life – to the world.

Together we are building an army of joyful messengers willing to tell everybody about the greatest gift God has bestowed on us all – the gift of human life. Millions watched our election video. And millions more saw our first Life: Imagine the Potential commercial.

If you like our new ad, we need your help. Forward the ad. Check out new website. And please considering chipping in something to help get our ad on the air.

Finally, please pray for the success of our new ad. Let's keep the momentum going!

Sincerely,

Brian Burch, President
CatholicVote.org

P.S. I understand many of you could not attend the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast this morning. I wish you could have been there. As the video concluded, I looked around the room and saw lots of faces light up. I know you would have loved it!

Executives at FOX are waiting to hear back from us within the next few days.

If you want our ad to run on American Idol, chip in now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CatholicVote.org, P.O. Box 2709, Chicago, IL 60690 - Call us at 312-201-6559
Become a Fan of CatholicVote on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum