Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

John Paul II with children 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

John Paul II with children

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1John Paul II with children Empty John Paul II with children Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm

jed

Dear Family: I just wanted to share this post with you.

Hail Mary said.
God bless.
cheers

2John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

bighanky Just like Jesus!!! clapping Thanks for sharing this Jed...

Linda

3John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I was in tears..The mutual love was amazing to watch...Inspirational music, too. heart :smilepope:

4John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm

jed

Me too, I couldn't hold my tears.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

5John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 pm

jed

Check this, it's even stronger.

click on small arrow

God bless.

6John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

bighanky Dang it Jed... now my nose is stopped up!!! bighanky bighanky but I loved it!!!

7John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 am

jed

ForHimthruHer wrote:bighanky Dang it Jed... now my nose is stopped up!!! bighanky bighanky but I loved it!!!

Me too. This one blew me up...

8John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:40 am

jed

How can the world be so blind and not see the Real Light of Jesus Christ, shining in many Christians like Pope John Paul II, Mother Teresa, the Saints and many others?
May Jesus open their hearts so they can hear and see His Love.
Amen.

9John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Now, I can not use some body tissue here, It all your goodness Jed that make me cry.
It bring back a memory of a good time of Medjugorje .

over 20 difference language singing "Jesus christ you are my live, you are live Alleua"

Thank you very much.

roonie

10John Paul II with children Empty Re: John Paul II with children Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 pm

jed

God bless you Roonie, and God bless everyone.
Hail Mary said.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum