Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Prayer for Aborted babies 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer for Aborted babies

+8
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Insight
Nike
Steven
jed
Easter-won
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Heavenly Father,
Thou hast given us the gift of freedom
to love and to follow in Thy ways and commands.
Some parents choose to abuse this freedom
by destroying the gift of life
which Thou hast given to their offspring.
Please forgive those who destroy human life
by aborting their unborn babies.
Give these unborn children the opportunity
to enjoy Thee for all eternity,
if it according to Thy ordinance.
Assist me in being one in solidarity with Thy little ones
by taking to heart the words of Thy Son,
"whatever you did for one of these least brothers of Mine,
you did for Me." (Mt. 25:40)
Therefore, allow me today, Father,
to adopt spiritually an unborn child
and to offer my prayers, works,
joys and sufferings for that little one,
so that child will be able to be born and live
for Thy greater honor and glory.
We pray this in Jesus' name,
in union with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever.

Amen.
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory be

( Catholicdoors.com)
praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

2Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 pm

jed

Amen.

3Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Steven

Amen

4Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Nike

and another Amen

for our dear unborn

Mary

5Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

amen

"Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn..."

praying praying praying

blessyou Linda

6Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Prayer for Aborted babies Whzbtf
Prayers remembered for the unborn and the elderly who now face the injustices of euthanasia in the USA.

7Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

8Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:43 am

jed

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

9Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.

amen highprayer signofcross

10Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Prayer for Aborted babies 8x24wo

Oldest Known Prayer to Mary
(3rd Century)

We fly to thy patronage, O holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

11Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

12Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:44 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

amen praying highprayer signofcross

13Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:40 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

amen praying highprayer signofcross

14Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

amen

15Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

16Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.

amen

17Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Insight

Insight

Prayer said.

God Bless

18Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

19Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

20Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayer for Aborted babies 4j14ja
Prayer intentions united to Jesus through Mary

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

21Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

22Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Remembering the babies being aborted and crying for our help - today at the holy Sacrifice of the Mass - The most Powerful prayer that conquers all things prepared by the Kingdom of God.

God have mercy on us. Jesus, I trust in you! highprayer

23Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

praying highprayer signofcross

24Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Admin

Heavenly Father,
Thou hast given us the gift of freedom
to love and to follow in Thy ways and commands.
Some parents choose to abuse this freedom
by destroying the gift of life
which Thou hast given to their offspring.
Please forgive those who destroy human life
by aborting their unborn babies.
Give these unborn children the opportunity
to enjoy Thee for all eternity,
if it according to Thy ordinance.
Assist me in being one in solidarity with Thy little ones
by taking to heart the words of Thy Son,
"whatever you did for one of these least brothers of Mine,
you did for Me." (Mt. 25:40)
Therefore, allow me today, Father,
to adopt spiritually an unborn child
and to offer my prayers, works,
joys and sufferings for that little one,
so that child will be able to be born and live
for Thy greater honor and glory.
We pray this in Jesus' name,
in union with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever.

amen

25Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.

amen praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

26Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

amen praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

27Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory be

amen

28Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Remembering to pray daily at The most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass - The most Powerful prayer that conquers all things prepared by the Kingdom of God. The entire Universe is affected by His Sacrifice Power. Each soul is touched. Bless His Holy Name. highprayer

29Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

30Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:52 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said
Amen

31Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

32Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:03 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

"Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn..."

Our father
Hail Mary
Glory Be. Amen

33Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

34Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

35Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

36Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:59 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Jesus, protect and save the "unborn..."

Linda
praying

37Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

38Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Nike

Will pray the Divine Mercy chaplet for this intention...
What a Grace God has given to us by this prayer...

May there soon be an end to this great evil.

Mary

39Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:25 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

A Hail Mary said for the Innocent.....May God Have Mercy on Us! For the Sake of His Sorrowful Passion!

praying

40Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 pm

jed

Aborted babies are angels of God.
Hail Mary said.
Amen.
highprayer signofcross

41Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

42Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

43Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:08 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

44Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Fri May 08, 2009 1:27 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

45Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

46Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

47Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today for the mothers and their babies. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

48Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

49Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

50Prayer for Aborted babies Empty Re: Prayer for Aborted babies Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum