Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

The Motherhood of Mary 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Motherhood of Mary

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Motherhood of Mary Empty The Motherhood of Mary Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

The Motherhood of Mary Bim8ad
The Motherhood of Mary - Our Lady for Life

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total

2The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm

jed

Thank you for this beautiful icon. God bless.

3The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Beautiful Mother

4The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Admin

Beautiful the Mother, Beautiful the Son

5The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 am

Admin

Dearest Holy Mother, I share everything with you because.. I love you.

6The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:42 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

The Motherhood of Mary 52xn2d

I am with you and I desire to inspire you all: grow and rejoice in the Lord Who has created you.
Our Lady of Medjugorje

7The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:
The Motherhood of Mary 52xn2d

I am with you and I desire to inspire you all: grow and rejoice in the Lord Who has created you.
Our Lady of Medjugorje

I trust you dear Mother

8The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

The Motherhood of Mary 23m109f
Quote from ‘The Glories of Mary’:

O Mary, if I place my confidence in thee, I shall be saved; if I am under thy protection, I have nothing to fear, for the fact of being thy client is the possession of a certainty of salvation, which God only grants to those whom He will save.”

Saint Andrew of Candia

9The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:Dearest Holy Mother, I share everything with you because.. I love you.
Amen

10The Motherhood of Mary Empty Re: The Motherhood of Mary Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:43 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Arrow Arrow
The Motherhood of Mary Bim8ad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum