Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update*

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I received this message to ask for intercession for Kissy Gehling.

"Kissy Gehling will be receiving a kidney transplant on Tuesday Nov 10. Her donor is her pastor, Msgr Mark Seitz, pastor of St Rita’s in Dallas . Their remarkable story of friendship and support and be found at www.CaringBridge.org/visit/msgrmarkseitz

This site will also give you updates on the progress of Fr. Mark & Kissy. I cannot tell you enough what an incredible example of faith this young woman is for me and our family. We ask that you please keep her and Fr. Mark on your prayers."

Praying the rosary for Kissy and Fr. Mark here:

Arrow Come Pray The Rosary

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 8 times in total

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying the rosary for Kissy and Msgr. Mark Seitzhere:

Arrow Come Pray The Rosary

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Update11-9-09

Carrie is still in ICU which is typical after transplant. She has been alert and cheerful. Fr. Mark is doing well also. He has been up walking slowly. He said his pain is 3 out of 10 but I am sure that he is offering it up!

Both mother's are at the bedside. Praise God for mothers! I will be visiting both of my patients this morning and will get back to you all.

Father Mark and Carrie send their greetings and asked me to thank you all for you wonderful prayers.
Father Mark has been up walking the halls and being a good patient. Unfortunately he has had problems with his pain medicine causing nausia. Please pray that goes away.

Carrie is doing well apart from the pain. She will probably be in the ICU for one or two more days. They were both able to read about themselves this morning in the Dallas Morning News. See the link below.
God Bless!
Bernadette

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/111109dnmetkidneydonor.3c6e731.html

A beautiful story. All glory and honor to you Lord Jesus Christ.

611-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Empty Evenng Update: 11-12-09 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

rose sunny rose highprayer sunny

God is good! I am disconnected from all my tubes and feeling a bit more human each day. The prayers that you are offering have really buoyed me up and given me a sence of peace through all of this and of course , it gives me great joy to know that Carrie is doing great. She says that she is feeling better that she has in 15 years. I told her I expected that. She didn't receive any second rate kidney! With any luck I hope I will be able to return home on Friday. We'll see! Keep the prayers coming.

Love,
Fr. Mark

rose sunny rose highprayer sunny

Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:39 PM, CST
I haven't felt this GREAT in 15 yrs and it's due to my mentor Fr. Mark.
There are NO words to say thank-you. How do you say thank-you to a man that has given one a new life.

Carrie

rose sunny rose
Praying the rosary with OLFL prayer members at Come Pray the Rosary highprayer

711-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Empty 11-13-09 update Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Friday, November 13, 2009 4:48 PM, CST
Good news! Father Mark will be going home this evening. He is doing great and Carrie will possibly be going home sometime next week.
Thanks again for all of your prayers.

I thank God for His grace of charity and self giving.

811-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Empty Fr. Mark Seitz update, Nov 15, 2009 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Admin

Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:48 AM, CST
11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 2a95j05

Greetings All!

Well, I was able to return home to the rectory on Friday evening after the surgeon gave me the all clear. He sent me home with a couple of prescriptions 'just in case' I needed them, but basically he expects my recovery to be uneventful.

Friday night, as it turned out was not too easy, as I developed a bit of congestion and started coughing. One piece of advice for anyone who may contemplate donating a kidney in the future. At least try to be prepared if you are going to cough. That smarts!

Yesterday, for me, was a kind of lazy day, just getting my bearings, watching some football, resting and visiting. Today is likely to be more of the same. I am improving with each day. All bodily functions are up and running, but I am still moving pretty gingerly, as expected.

I have been lifted up by your many wonderful messages, but rumors of my canonization are a bit premature. I gave up a kidney and I hope that experience will bring me further along the path of spiritual growth, but I have held on to the rest of my very far from perfect self that still gets impatient and self centered and the like. So, don't get your hopes up too much.

I am very happy to report that I had the opportunity to speak with Carrie by phone this morning. She sounded very good. Lately she has had some pain to deal with, but the kidney continues to function very well and she too is making progress. I know Carrie is as grateful for your prayers and kind words as am I. She hopes to be released from the hospital by Monday afternoon or Tuesday, which would be ahead of schedule. Please keep your prayers going for her continued progress.

Thanks once again for all your kindness! See you all soon!

Fr. Mark

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 2a95j05
I left a message we were posting our prayers for Carrie and Fr. Sitz on their Caring Bridge Guest book. grouphug

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

1011-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Empty Nov 16-18, 2009 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Monday, November 16, 2009 10:40 AM, CST
Good Monday morning!

I just wanted to check in an give you an update. Carrie is doing well today. She will have a procedure around Noon to install a new port through which she will be able to received injections. She intends to write a note to you that will be posted later today.

I am doing fine. Six days out from surgery I am having to remind myself that it is going to take a little while longer to heal. Nights have not been too restful. It seems like I need to get up and walk around every couple of hours or the soreness will be more acute. The good news is that I have the whole day to take it easy if I need to.

It is very nice to have my mom here. I'm getting plenty of good home cookin' and TLC.

Please keep the prayers coming!

God Bless!

Fr. Mark

--

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:13 AM, CST
Dear all,

Today marks one week from a day of which I remember little. At the same time it is a day I will long remember. How's that for a little riddle to get things started?

I am sure that I am continuing to make good progress in healing. I feel more mobile and less tender. At the same time nights have continued to be my most challenging times. It is at night that I tend to feel the most pain. Although it is not acute, it has been enough to keep me up quite a bit.

So I decided that perhaps I had earned membership into a rather elite club of "Night Watchers". Not everyone knows that this special group exists, but they are definitely out there. They faithfully keep watch through the hours of the night when the rest of the world sleeps and they ask profound existential questions like, "What is the meaning of my life?" and "Is there no one who can walk this path with me?" and "When will things get better?" and "Where is God?"

As a novice member of this group who has only experienced this in a mild way these questions have not been too imposing on my consciousness, but I can certainly begin to understand them. I can also take great comfort because I realize in Faith that this "club" of "Night Watchers" has another member. He has been there before us all. He waited through the night in prayer and he waited through the night alone and in agony.

He joined our club so no one would ever have to go through the night alone.

Carrie should be going home today but I have been unable to get an update. Hopefully you will hear directly from her soon.

God Bless!

Fr. Mark

---

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:57 PM, CST
Good Afternoon,

I just had the opportunity to speak with Carrie on the phone. She will be working to get her own message up soon, but in the meantime asked me to catch you up a little.

She did have her mediport installed yesterday afternoon as planned. That went smoothly. She has not yet been discharged from the hospital, however. Her new kidney is working just great (as I might well have expected). !The main issue she is dealing with is wildly swinging blood sugars as her body deals with all the anti-rejection meds. She is inclined to want to stay in the hospital until she feels she has a handle on that. Right now she is thinking in terms of a Thursday departure. That would still be well ahead of the two weeks they told her she might anticipate.

In reference to my earlier journal entry for today, I had wanted to mention that I have felt particularly close to some other wonderful members of the club from St. Rita. They, of course, include Carrie. Other members are Cindy Bartkoski, San Ruffing, Claire Dieter, Evelyn Helms, Kathy Rortvedt and Jack Gates. Also included as a new member is Barry, the husband of my longtime friend Doris Macha, who had surgery yesterday for the removal of a cancerous kidney. There are many other members, but these have been particularly on my mind.

I hope and pray that all will find great comfort in the knowledge that when you are a member of the Night Watchers you are never alone. In fact, there is One who is full of compassion and always with us, "for he has borne our infirmities and carried our diseases." (Is. 53: 4)

God Bless!

Fr. Mark

--

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:13 AM, CST
Good Morning, Faithful Reader!

I just spoke with Carrie and she sounds very good. She is not scheduled for any tests today.

I am doing well today. Last night I took a stronger medicine before bed so I didn't need to spend much time among the "Night Watchers". Hopefully my dues are paid for now.

Unfortunately, I have a new entrant into the club. My brother, Bob, who has had kidney problems all his life, entered the hospital suffering with a high fever and kidney stones. We are taking this kidney focus a bit far. Please keep him in your prayers.

Today my mom, a friend and I will be doing some deep cleaning in my room. It is well-past due and I guess it is time I did at least something productive.

Tomorrow I have my post operative appointment with the surgeon about midday. I'll try to report in after that.

Thanks again for all your wonderful supportive messages and prayers. Y'all have a great day!

God Bless!

Fr. Mark

Delightful updates. God is good. Amen.
Cyndi

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

jed

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Images12
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Images14
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

1711-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Empty November 18 - December 3, 2009 Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 2mpkb9f

You are so kind to continue to pray for Carrie and Fr. Mark Seitz. They remain in my prayers also. What with the Thanksgiving holiday season, I'm behind on posting updates on Fr. Mark Seitz and Carrie. Fr. Mark is a dear priest; he's praying for those who pray for him. I don't know him, but I want to post their updates. It's delightful reading and inspiring to watch the practice of authentic love towards one's neighbor. Jesus is so lovable.. May the Lord bless you with peace and joy. Cyndi

P.S. I decided to upload their photos. God love you! Praying the rosary for them here http://www.comepraytherosary.org/
Cyndi

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 903yg6 11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Sctklf11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 2z7os2a

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 29pbwd1

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:13 AM, CST
Good Morning, Faithful Reader!

I just spoke with Carrie and she sounds very good. She is not scheduled for any tests today.

I am doing well today. Last night I took a stronger medicine before bed so I didn't need to spend much time among the "Night Watchers". Hopefully my dues are paid for now.

Unfortunately, I have a new entrant into the club. My brother, Bob, who has had kidney problems all his life, entered the hospital suffering with a high fever and kidney stones. We are taking this kidney focus a bit far. Please keep him in your prayers.

Today my mom, a friend and I will be doing some deep cleaning in my room. It is well-past due and I guess it is time I did at least something productive.

Tomorrow I have my post operative appointment with the surgeon about midday. I'll try to report in after that.

Thanks again for all your wonderful supportive messages and prayers. Y'all have a great day!

God Bless!

Monsignor Fr. Mark Seitz
St. Rita Catholic Community
Dallas, Texas

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Sctklf

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:19 PM, CST

Now the healing has begun. I feel very good and thank you all for your prayers and concerns.

I am uncertian on my discharge date due to my irregularities in blood counts due to the various medications, however it is all in God's hands and the professionals that are so caring for me.
Please continue to keep Father Mark and me in your most welcome prayers.

Carrie
11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* 2z7os2a

Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:19 PM, CST
Greetings to all!

I headed out for my post-op appointment with the surgeon late this morning, but discovered in route that the Doctor was still tied up and needed to reschedule for another day. His nurse asked if I felt O.K. I responded that I felt fine and that seemed sufficient for her at this point.

But, being out anyway, I had the opportunity to visit Carrie. It is the first time I have been able to see her since I left the hospital. She was looking good and hoping that she may be able to depart the hospital by tomorrow.

My plan is to assist with a retreat away from the parish this weekend. I will mostly be able to rest, but will share a reflection, hear Confessions and celebrate Mass. Priest stuff!

Thanks so much for all your generous prayers. I know they have been a big part of what has put me back on my feet so quickly and also provided for Carrie's needs.

God Bless!

Fr. Mark

Friday, November 20, 2009 4:25 PM, CST

The good news is that Carrie will be going home today! She has had to adjust to her new medications but is feeling good. Praise God!

Bernadette

Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:58 PM, CST
Dear all,

This was a wonderful day for me. I was able to preach at the 10:45 a.m. Mass and to celebrate and preach the 5:30 p.m. It seemed so right that the Feast is "Christ the King"! He is!

What a joy it was to be back! I had the sense that the whole community gathered was joined in a prayer of the thanksgiving to God for all he has done for us.

It was also a joy to report to the community that Carrie was able to return home on Friday and, according to her Aunt Dee, she feeling very well and glad to be home.

At the close of the Mass I was tired, but, as I told the people, it was a good tired. My main task at this point is just gradually to build up my stamina.

My hope is that I will be able to get back to the office this short Thanksgiving week. Little by little I hope to get caught up (more or less) and back into the fray.

I'll update you if there are other significant developments in my regard, but this may be my last regular installment.

God is Good!

I will be forever greatful to all of you for your support and your prayers.

God Bless!

Fr. Mark

Monday, November 23, 2009 10:27 AM, CST

where do I begin to say thank you to my family & friends & to those that just simply prayed for Fr. Mark & myself. God has granted me a new beginning but, with out the out pour of love & support I would have never made it this far. There are NO words that can be expressed on how I feel towards each & everyone of you. It will be a few weeks before I may attend services due to the new medications that my body must get used to but, I WILL BE BACK IN FULL FORCE to hug & greet each & everyone of you. I truly love you all...........Carrie

Carmen Gehling
mimikissy@sbcglobal.net

Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:00 PM, CST
Hello to everyone !! I hope that your Thanksgiving was a Blessed & joyous one. As for mine, how can you sum up all the thanks I have in one day, thanks to Fr. Mark, thanks to him & our Holy Father, my thanks will be a ongoing/everyday event.

I'm feeling GREAT but, I cannot wait to be able to attend Mass with my St. Rita family (notice I didn't say friends.....lol), it is a family ! Fr. Mark explained that due to my immune system & adjustments to all the new meds (anti-rejection meds), the doctors want me to avoid crowds (physical contact) but, they are telling me that Christmas Eve Mass might be a good possiblity & what a way to go back to Mass !!!!!!

I am going to see if it is possible to attend the 7am Mass but, wearing a surgical mask. Just remember when I get cleared, I'll be hugging the stuffin' outta alot of people, especially my pre-K babies, oh how I miss my kids. I'll be updating more as my journey of life continues. Thank you again for the love, prayers & support.

Lovingly.........Carrie

Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:52 PM, CST
Well, I did a little sneaky thing today.......I HAD to attend 7:30a Mass. How glorious Mass was however, I listen with the approval of Fr. Mark to stay in the Chapel & communion was brought back to me. As the closing prayers & announcements where being said, Mom & I departed the church. What a wonderful way to start my week !!!! Even though as we were leaving, Fr. Mark was in the narthex, what a joy to see him !! We chatted a little bit & then it happened........He said NOW would be a good time to leave before the people started piling out. Story short, HE THREW ME OUT...........lol ! ( Once again, only looking after my well being, thank you my "Super-Saint" )

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 8:30 PM, CST

Went to the transplant clinic today for labs & the adjustments of the meds ( I do this MWF & will be doing this for the next couple of months but, this beats the heck outta of dialysis !!!! ). Anyway, got to talking with the girls there & was asked if I have picked up any traits from Fr. Mark yet ? I said I didn't think so but, I hope one of them is patience..........lol. Kim responded, "As long as you don't start with the Gregorian chantting.......lol" Hmmmmm, I wouldn't mind getting Fr. Mark's voice. Anyway, still trying to adjust to the meds & get some of this fluid off me. It takes time & that's why I want Fr. Mark's patience...........more later Bless everyone.

Carrie

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 10 times in total

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Praying for Msgr Mark Seitz and Kissy Gehling.

God Bless
praying highprayer signofcross

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

jed

Jesus I trust in You.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Admin

Hail Mary........
Amen

jed

11-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Images12
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Please let us know how they doing.

Hail Mary said.
praying highprayer signofcross

Admin

Well family, sorry that it's been so long since my last entry. There's good news & bad news....for the good news, NO, wonderful news, Msgr. Mark is now Auxillary Bishop to Bishop Kevin, here in Dallas, & am more honored to have the relationship, not only my spiritual guide, friend, mentor & (no other way to phrase it), LIFE HERO.

Now the bad news but, nothing that I can't deal with (actually I have no choice), but, I have been deal with circulation problems for several years, due to a life-time of diabetes, they have tried several methods & procedures to attemtp to fix the problem but, to no avail, my right leg must be amputated below the knee. I knew that this was a possibility. Now, please be assured this has nothing to do with my miracle transplant, NOTHING !!!!! I have had vascular problems for years & well they finally have taken their toll but, HAVE NOT WON by all means. Now there isn't any reason for me not to be walking this time next year & I'LL BE ABLE TO WEAR MATCHING SHOES !!!!!!!

Please keep both Fr. Mark & I in your prayers. He has a lot on his plate with his new position. I will keep my CaringBridge family (that IS how I feel towards everyone of you), posted. As for the date of the surgery, I have been told it is up to me. There isn't any sign of infection, so I'm thinking of 2nd week in May. Again I will let you know.

I love each & everyone of you but, pray for strength, I am human & need the encouragement.

My deepest love..........Carrie

Update submitted by Cyndi. I will remember Carrie in my prayers.

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

3311-13-09 Kissy Gehling + Fr. Mark kidney transplant *New Update* Empty Update 3-26-10 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Went to the transplant center today & everything is great with the kidney, it was basically for precautionary labs to see if the dye they used might have had some of effects but, they didn't use enough to do even the slightest damage....COOL. How ever in 2wks I see the the vasular surgeon & we'll take it from there. I'd like to hold out until the 1st/2nd week of May but, whatever he says........GOES(literally, OK bad joke),

So once again I ask you to keep both, Auxillary Bishop Mark Seitz, (so honored to have him in my life, as a mentor, spirital guide, friend & my Angel here on Earth. He needs your prayers too, he's just starting on his NEW & LARGE journey), & I ask for prayers in strength and courage. More updates as I find out myself.

Love & thankfulness to my CB family & friends......Carrie

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

Cyndi

Sorry that it has been a while since I've updated my CaringBridge friends & family. Today, the surgery date was set, 5+12+10, they wanted to schedule the operation on the 10th....UH, I don't think so.....that's my 6th mo.anniversary of my transplant. In fact , I was there for my monthly labs & EVERYTHING pertaining to the kidney is WONDERFUL & was told that my progress is that of a transplant patient who has passed their 1 yr. mark, (that's what happens when you've been Blessed with a Holy kidney, sorry 'bout that Fr. Mark)!!!!!

The surgery will be @ Medical City Dallas. I am very confident with my surgeon & his team. My down time there @ MCD will be no more than a week & have requested AGGRESSIVE therapy. Even got to pick out the feet I want, with or without toes.....picked the toes so I can paint them, AND the shoe size (6-6 1/2), Ohhhh, & adjustable heel, (it's a girly thang, gentlemen).

Again, the only thing I'd ask of you, my CB family, is that you keep both Fr. Mark & me in your prayers + my surgeon & his staff.

You will be hearing from me more frequent as the day approaches, this I promise you.

ALL my undying love....Carrie

Dear Lord Jesus
Grant Carrie and Fr. Mark all the necessary graces for them to advance in sanctity, so You may be glorified and magnified now and forever and ever. Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou amongst women
and BLessed is the fruit of thy womb, JESUS;
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
world without end.
Amen.

jed

Dear Lord Jesus
Grant Carrie and Fr. Mark all the necessary graces for them to advance in sanctity, so You may be glorified and magnified now and forever and ever. Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou amongst women
and BLessed is the fruit of thy womb, JESUS;
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

Cyndi

Her leg was amputated yesterday. She's asking us to pray God will grant her strength.

Holy Mary fill us with your grace.

Holy Water Lourdes blessing prayed over Kissy. May the Holy water redeem you and sanctify you to salvation.
The devil hates holy water b/c of it's power over him.
He can't remain (abiding) in a place that is sprinkled with holy water.
He can't remain (near) a person sprinkled with holy water.

I thank God, each time I remember Kissy. Phils 4:13

Cyndi

jed

Amen.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Cyndi

Monday, May 10, 2010 5:01 PM, CDT (CaringBridge update)
Bishop Mark and I visited Carrie this afternoon and she is feeling somewhat better. They did testing on her kidney and everything turned out well. She continues to have some issues that require patience and strength. Please keep her in your prayers.

Yours in Christ!
Bernadaette

----------------------------------
Praying the Rosary ..

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will be Done on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our Daily Bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
world without end.
Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our Daily Bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
And Lead us not into temptation
For Thine is the Kingdom and The Power and The Glory
Forever !
Amen!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be To the Father and To the Son and To The Holy Spirit
world without end.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum