Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Immaculate conception of the Blessed virgin mary,December 8 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immaculate conception of the Blessed virgin mary,December 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

CHAPLET OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O God, come to my aid; O Lord make haste to help me in my time of need.

1st - I thank Thee, O Eternal Father! for having by Thy Almighty power preserved Mary, most holy, Thy blessed daughter from the stain of original sin.

Our Father
Hail Mary........... Blessed be the pure, most holy and Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Hail Mary........... Blessed be the pure, most holy and Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

2nd - I thank Thee, O Eternal Son, for having by Thy wisdom preserved Mary, most holy, Thy blessed mother from the stain of original sin.

Our Father

3rd - I thank Thee, O Holy Ghost Eternal, for having by Thy love preserved Mary, most holy, Thy Blessed Spouse, from the stain of original sin.

Our Father

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now and will be forever. Amen
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum