Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Come, Pray The Endless Rosary 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come, Pray The Endless Rosary

+6
Nicholas
trust in him
Haley
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Easter-won
jed
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 pm

jed

The Endless Rosary

Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Images13

Come pray The Rosary,
In Loving Memory of a loved one
In Good Health of a dear one
For Peace on Earth and
The future of All Mankind.

Amen.
Source: How to pray the rosary. http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm

2Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm

jed

The Luminous Mysteries

Make the Sign of the Cross.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried, He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

3Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

jed

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

4Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

jed

1/3

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

5Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

jed

2/3

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

6Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

jed

3/3

7Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm

jed

First Luminous Mystery - The Baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan

And a voice came from the heavens, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."
Matthew 3:17

8Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm

jed

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

9Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:42 pm

jed

1/10

10Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

jed

2/10

11Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:44 pm

jed

3/10

12Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

4/10 for all the unborn.

5/10

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

highprayer

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come, Pray The Endless Rosary J786tzIntention: For an end to abortion

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those in most need of thy mercy.

The First Luminous Mystery : The Baptism of the Lord.
Spiritual fruit: Gratitude for the gift of Faith

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Nqd92x

The Second Luminous Mystery is the Wedding of Cana
Spiritual Fruit: Fidelity

OLOV's Intentions: Consecration of my marriage to the Jesus, through the Holy Virgin Mary, to lead us in sanctity. Holy Water Blessing.

January 31, 2009 6:36 PM Soon, my husband will join me in this decade soon. I'll finish the decade and start again with him.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom Come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless Love : OLOV's Marriage Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

OLOV's Intentions: Consecration of my marriage to the Jesus, through the Holy Virgin Mary, to lead us in sanctity. Holy Water Blessing.

1. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

2. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

17Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

3. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

4. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

5. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

Soon my husband will join me. I'll complete the decade and start with him. How romantic.

6. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

21Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

January 31, 2009
OLOV's Intentions.

6/10
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

7/10
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

8/10

9/10

10/10

highprayer

22Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

Soon my husband will join me. I'll complete the decade and start again with him. How romantic.

7. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

23Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

Soon my husband will join me. I'll complete the decade and start with him. How romantic.

8. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those in most need of thy mercy.

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

25Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty The Endless OLOV Marriage: Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

9. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

10. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Endless Love : The Wedding of Cana Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 31, 2009

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be. world without end. Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.

St. Joseph and St. Mary lead our marriage to sanctity. Jesus we trust in you.

-----
I asked my husband to join me in prayer. He answered, Yes. I'm very happy and delighted with his answer. heart We started with a holy water blessing, asking Almighty God and His Holy spouse the Holy Virgin Mary to guide us both in sanctity. It was very peaceful and quite lovely. All glory and honor and praise to You Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

28Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:07 pm

jed

Third Luminous Mystery: Jesus Proclaims the Kingdom of God

AND AFTER JOHN HAD BEEN DELIVERED UP, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel."

And passing along by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew, casting their nets into the sea (for they were fishermen). And Jesus said to them, "Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." And at once they left the nets, and followed him. (Mark 1:14-18)

29Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 pm

jed

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

30Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:11 pm

jed

1/10

Hail Mary, full of grace! the Lord is with thee; blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

31Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:11 pm

jed

2/10

Hail Mary, full of grace! the Lord is with thee; blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

32Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:13 pm

jed

3/10

Last edited by jed on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 pm

jed

4/10

34Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 pm

jed

5/10

35Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

jed

6/10

36Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

jed

7/10

37Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:18 pm

jed

8/10

38Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:19 pm

jed

9/10

39Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm

jed

10/10

40Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 pm

jed

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, take all souls to Heaven, and help especially those most in need of Your mercy.

41Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 pm

jed

The Fourth Luminous Mystery - The Transfiguration of Jesus

And he was transfigured before them; his face shone like the sun and his clothes became white as light.
Matthew 17:2

42Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 pm

jed

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

43Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Amen
Come, Pray The Endless Rosary S26s5f

44Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:44 pm

jed

1/10

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

45Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:46 pm

jed

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, take all souls to Heaven, and help especially those most in need of Your mercy.

46Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 pm

jed

The Fifth Luminous Mystery - The Last Supper, the Holy Eucharist

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins. Matthew 26:26

47Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:49 pm

jed

48Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come, Pray The Endless Rosary 6pylfk

Amen.

49Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:51 pm

jed

1/10

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

50Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Empty Re: Come, Pray The Endless Rosary Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 pm

jed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum