Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Pray for my Sister

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

52Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

53Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

jed

54Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

jed

55Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

jed

56Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

jed

57Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:47 pm

jed

58Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:47 pm

jed

59Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

60Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

jed

61Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

62Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

jed

63Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

jed

64Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

jed

65Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

jed

66Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

jed

67Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

jed

68Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

jed

69Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtor
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
for Thine is the kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory
forever

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
world without end Amen.

70Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 am

jed

71Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 am

jed

72Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 am

jed

73Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 am

jed

74Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

75Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm

jed

76Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm

jed

77Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

78Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

79Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

80Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

81Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

82Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

83Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:45 pm

jed

84Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name
thy Kingdom come
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses --as we forgive those who trespass against us
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be To the Father and To the Son and To the Holy Spirit
world without end.
Amen.

85Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm

jed

86Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

jed

87Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

jed

88Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

jed

89Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am

jed

90Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 am

jed

91Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 am

jed

92Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 am

jed

93Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 am

jed

94Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 am

jed

95Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 am

jed

96Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

praying the rosary this morning hours for easter-won's sister and to experience unconditional love and kindness of Jesus and Blessed Mother

97Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven
hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be To the Father and To the Son and To the Holy Spirit
world without end.
Amen.

98Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

99Please Pray for my Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Pray for my Sister Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum