Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Feb 11 - Feb 19

Ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comforter of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings.

Look upon me with mercy.

When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes
you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal.

I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession.

My loving mother, obtain my request.

I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity.
Amen.

2Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comforter of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings.

Look upon me with mercy.

you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal.

I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession.

I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity.
Amen.

O Loving Mother please pray for all request here in OLFL.....

Our Father........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be..........Amen

3Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Look upon me with mercy.

Amen.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Look upon me with mercy.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

trust in him

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

trust in him wrote:Ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comforter of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings.
Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen
Amen

7Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

Our Father........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be..........Amen

trust in him

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.
O Loving Mother please pray for all request here in OLFL....

Our Father........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be..........Amen

Easter-won

Easter-won

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

Our Father........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be..........Amen

10Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 am

jed

Look upon me with mercy.

Amen.

11Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 am

jed

Blessed art thou among women,and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

12Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 am

jed

Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

13Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

Our Father........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be..........Amen

14Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:04 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come Holy Spirit Come.

Holy Water Blessing In The Name of The Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit. Amen.

Look upon me with mercy.

When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal.

Amen.
-----rose----
I've been praying this prayer, but not always posting. Jesus I trust in You!

15Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

16Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Look upon me with mercy.
Amen.

Our Father........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be..........Amen

17Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Look upon me with mercy. Jesus I trust in You!

Amen.

18Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Look upon me with mercy.

Amen.

19Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Empty Re: Novena in Honor of our Lady of Lourdes Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily Bread and
forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil;
For Thine is the Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now
and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]