Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

For Such A Time As This... 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Such A Time As This...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Such A Time As This... Empty For Such A Time As This... Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmYOQ8h4wsM

This can be "our forum song"...

I am so proud to be chosen by Our Lady to be joined together with all of you for this most awesome task of fighting for and protecting LIFE and professing and proclaiming OUR FAITH!!!

Chin's up!!! We are facing the "biggest battle the world has ever seen," and "we" are priviledge to be chosen to help lead the "way!"

Linda praying

2For Such A Time As This... Empty My thoughts 1-8-09 Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 pm

This song will always echo in my mind and strengthen me to persevere to the end. Resigning to the holy will of God, even if His will asks me.. to die a blood shed martyr's death.. He's preparing my soul now.. to say yes..

Many of you understand the call.

For souls and eternal life
OLOV

3For Such A Time As This... Empty Re: For Such A Time As This... Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:09 pm

jed

Alleluya!

4For Such A Time As This... Empty Re: For Such A Time As This... Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:45 pm

tobiciara

Extremely beautiful I just love that song
thanks
Stella

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum