Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Thank You Padre Pio 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You Padre Pio

+3
Hopper
Nike
Steven
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank You Padre Pio Empty Thank You Padre Pio Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 am

Steven

One of the worst days of my life occurred a few days ago. Out of nowhere, my son became involved in a
custody battle. A lawyer painted a grim picture of my son ever being able to be granted custody of his child because of the court's liberal agenda and bias against granting custody to fathers under almost any circumstances. I researched custody info online and found that the fears of my son not being given a fair
chance in court were justified. I prayed endlessly and had some faith that things would somhow work out
but my fear of losing my grandchild was still there in a big way. Then I got a thought to pray to Padre Pio.
I don't know where the thought came from. I never prayed to Padre before. I reflected on the life of this
wonderful man, his stigmata and his ability to heal people. I asked him to interceed to Jesus through His Mother Mary and ask Our Heavenly Father to protect my grandchild and have her back with us. Within 2 hours, my grandchild was returned and is here with us now. Thank you Padre Pio. Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You Mother Mary. Thank You, Heavenly Father.

Steven

2Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 am

Nike

Steven..that is so tremendously wonderful...and all within 2 hours!!

Thank you St. Pio for sure

Enjoy!

3Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 am

So happy for you and your family. Thank you Padre Pio. blessyou

4Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:26 am

Hopper

Hopper

Sad wonderful Steven! brought tear to my eye...that's the Padre for ya!

Hopper

5Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 am

God bless Padre Pio! I so happy for you Steven!!!

Linda praying

6Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Thank you Padre Pio. Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You Mother Mary. Thank You, Heavenly Father. amen

praying highprayer signofcross

so so happy for your family extrahappy

easter

7Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Marvelous ..

Inspirational . .

Thought-provoking ..

8Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:11 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

God Bless You, your son and grandchild!

amen

9Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:49 am

Steven

Dear Padre Pio.

I come to you once again to ask you to interceed to Jesus through His Mother Mary and ask Our Heavenly Father to protect my grandchild and my son to direct the court to grant my son full custody of his beautiful daughter with supervised visits for her mother, until she becomes a responsible human being. I ask you this in Jesus Precious Name. Amen.

Steven

10Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Nike

Praying to Padre Pio for this intention Steven.

Will leave the computer and pray now..

God Bless you

Mary

11Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Admin

You present a very important prayer request, Steven. Truly St. Padre Pio intervened on your behalf in marveling ways ..

Each person who responds to your prayer request and makes little sacrifices will move the heart of the Father - I'm firmly persuaded...

For the month of August, 31 days of daily Mass have been booked for my intentions: my marriage + family, for you-all members here, all priests, for friends, and for the holy souls in purgatory. In addition the very generous Capuchin Franciscan friars will pray twice daily, 2 weeks of daily Mass novenas for us.

As you know by the means of the holy sacrifice of the Mass, we have a better chance of bypassing purgatory while alive vs. after death! We can bypass purgatory and go straight to heaven, St. Anselm stated.

In addition, my husband and I now go daily to Adoration to pray one decade of the holy rosary and Our Lady for Life members are remembered. I don't know what else to do except to ask St. Padre Pio to intercede while praying in Adoration, okay..

St. Padre Pio is a powerful intercessor. Many people are miraculously cured and there's no scientific explanation. I would like to share photos of his incorrupt body. His body was laid to rest over 40 years ago. This is a great miracle!

Thank You Padre Pio 2h5tkwo

Thank You Padre Pio 2ymyn7l

Thank You Padre Pio 2qn40ba

Thank You Padre Pio 21cfpqq

Thank You Padre Pio Fumccp

Thank You Padre Pio 2eehjtf

My grandmother entrusted all her children and grandchildren to the care of St. Padre Pio. As a result around St. Padre Pio's feast day, I reverted to the Catholic Church and I am so grateful..

The following quotes of Padre Pio tell how he looked after and loved his spiritual family:

''I love my Spiritual Children as much as my own soul and even more.''

''Once I take a soul on, I also take on their entire family as my spiritual children.''

''To my Spiritual Children, my prayers for you will never be lacking.''

''If one of my spiritual children ever goes astray, I shall leave my flock and seek him out."

We look forward to thanking God for the all good He will do, Steven. All glory and honor to You Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Cyndi

---

12Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Dear Steven, just want to let you know even I not on the forum much but I am praying for you and all your family member.
I pray to St Pio every day. I ask sweet Lord Jesus for you at Adoration too.

God Bless

roonie

13Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Steven

Thank you, everyone, for your generous prayers.

Steven

14Thank You Padre Pio Empty Re: Thank You Padre Pio Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum