Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Video: Benedict XVI prays for victims in Nigeria and Genoa (Time 1 min.) 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: Benedict XVI prays for victims in Nigeria and Genoa (Time 1 min.)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Pope Benedict XVI urgently appealed for an end to violence in Nigeria this Sunday,after deadly attacks in the north eastern parts of the country. Following the Angelus prayer he said : "I am following with concern the tragic incidents that have occurred in recent days in Nigeria and, as I pray for the victims, I call for an end to all violence, that which never solves problems, but only increases them, sowing hatred and division even among believers". His thoughts also turned to Genoa Italy, hit by devastating floods, assuring the victims, their families and those who have suffered serious damage of his prayers, he invoked Our Lady of the Guard to support the people of Genoa "as they commit themselves through solidarity to overcome this trial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum