Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Saint as your companion 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saint as your companion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saint as your companion Empty Saint as your companion Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

From Sr. Emmanuet's

Do not forget your saint for 2009! It is very profitable to draw a Saint as your companion for the New Year. Who would not need this Heavenly presence by their side, always available for help? We are offering a list of Saints for you to prepare for your friends and close ones. (Names are cut up and offered in a basket so that every one can draw the Saint who will be their companion). This list will be ready on December 20th at www.childrenofmedjugorje.com.

It is also in the book Triumph of the heart in the chapter labeled October 1994. Use it for your Christmas and New Year family gatherings! The drawing of Saints for the New Year was already a tradition at St. Faustina’s Convent! (See Paragraph 359 of her Diary).

All Holy Saints Pray for us.

praying praying praying

2Saint as your companion Empty Re: Saint as your companion Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:09 pm

thumbsup

Linda praying

3Saint as your companion Empty Re: Saint as your companion Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 am

Spera

Great idea, Easter-won.

In recent years, I've felt like St. Teresa of Avila has taken me under her wing...my sister gave me a book about her out of the blue, and another book I was reading ended up having a lot of info about her, and then my mom gave me the book, Interior Castle...so I think St. Teresa's been giving me some big hints that she's looking after me. angel

Spera Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum