Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Implies : If Black Lives Mattered,They'd Protest at Abortion Clinics  2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Implies : If Black Lives Mattered,They'd Protest at Abortion Clinics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NeedImprovement

NeedImprovement
Admin

“If only these faux protesters were asked by media about all the black on black killing or black babies aborted in US every year.“
. . . were Sheriff Clarke's exact words.

When questioned on the matter he further clarified :

“When I hear these things that Black lives matter, the only people who really believe that statement are American police officers who go into American ghettos every day to keep people from killing each other. Alright, so, yes I did say that and I meant it. Look, the abortions? If Black lives – if they really mattered, that’s where the outrage would be that’s where we’d see protests…”

The gist of what Sheriff Clarke - (who is no stranger to interviews) is saying , is borne up by statistical evidence : In the United States of America , abortion kills a disproportionate number of minorities ; foremost among them, black Americans. Evidence exists which indicates that this trend may not be due solely to demographic coincidence or circumstance.

Here's the link to the whole report from LifeNews.com :

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/12/30/black-sheriff-says-if-black-lives-mattered-theyd-protest-at-abortion-clinics/

To read  Sheriff Clarke's words of wisdom and then contrast them by reflecting momentarily on the quote from Obama that if one of his daughters "makes a mistake", he wouldn't want her "being punished with a baby" , I can't help but wonder what kind of a president Sheriff David Clarke Jr. might've made . . .

God bless Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and his family abundantly.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum