Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Message From Our Lady For Life Administrator: The Blessed Mother is not appearing in Medjugorje.  2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message From Our Lady For Life Administrator: The Blessed Mother is not appearing in Medjugorje.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

The entire Medjugorje Topic, located on Our Lady For Life, was always dedicated to the Blessed Mother, in whom She points us to Her Son Christ our Savior. 

All the Medjugorje messages on Our Lady For Life were posted from the beginning years to the current year, including messages posted in many different languages. All these messages are now deleted.

I always sent a clear message to all members on Our Lady For Life: 

If the Pope tells us to listen to the Bishop of Medjugorje, who is against false lying seers, I will delete the Medjugorje topic completely.

If however, the Pope mentions any negative suspicions stating Blessed Mother is not appearing in Medjugorje, I will firmly teach the truth of the Magisterium. 

I noted that all those who had been to Medjugorje told me to stay away from the Bishop of Mostar's website in particular. 

Well eventually, I went to the very good Bishop of Mostar's website, and I was in total shock with what I learned from him. 

The Bishop of Medjugorje is indeed a very good Shepherd. 

It's a grave offense against God and his Church if the Bishop doesn't protect the flock and teach the full truth of Christ through the Holy Catholic Church. You need to know the full truth about Medjugorje. Therefore, sadly and shockingly, you'll read many of those topics in the alleged Medjugorje section. 

At one time, while discerning for many years,  I was going to travel to Medjugorje. However, I noted many psychological abusive tendencies among most, but not all from those who had been to Medjugorje. In addition, theological heresies were circulating among almost all of them. It all greatly concerned me. 

Now I understand why the Bishop Exorcist Gemma stated: ''Medjugorje is a diabolical event. The alleged seers of Medjugorje are liars."

In conclusion, I sent an official letter of deep concerns to the very good Bishop of Mostar. 

I noted the timing of my letter sent to the Bishop of Mostar, simultaneously Pope Francis was getting ready to make an official statement on Medjugorje in which he concluded: 

The Blessed Mother is not appearing in Medjugorje. 

I pray for healing among the Catholics in Medjugorje in particular, and for their goodwill and advancement in experiencing God's peace.

God from God, Light From Light, True God From True God. In Unity With The Holy Spirit, The Truth Will Set Us Free.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum