Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

ANNOUNCEMENT: “PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH CHALLENGE” 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANNOUNCEMENT: “PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH CHALLENGE”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT: “PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH CHALLENGE” PTS-Header-v2-770x439_c
ANNOUNCEMENT: “PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH CHALLENGE”

Arrow To read the latest message click on the Portal button.

Fr Richard Heilman
July 4, 2018

From July 16 to August 15, on the nine (novena) Mondays and Thursdays leading up to the 54 Day Rosary Novena for Our Nation, concluding with Rosary Coast to Coast, Sam, Doug, Major Jeff and I will lead the “Peace Through Strength Challenge,” as we break down all of the ways God has revealed for us to become well-connected and supernaturally “strong.”

Please sign-up for the “Peace Through Strength Challenge” HERE. (This will also sign you up for the 54 Day Rosary Novena for Our Nation).

For Facebook users, join the Special Forces Training group.

And one day, through the Rosary and Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.” -St. Dominic

From the Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel to the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, we will call out to God, through the intercession of our Lady, to heal our nation and world! 

2 Chronicles 7:13-15 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

13 If I shut up heaven, and there fall no rain, or if I give orders, and command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people:

14 And my people, upon whom my name is called, being converted, shall make supplication to me, and seek out my face, and do penance for their most wicked ways: then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins and will heal their land.

15 My eyes also shall be open, and my ears attentive to the prayer of him that shall pray in this place.

Arrow July 16 – August 15 – Peace Through Strength Challenge

Arrow August 15 – October 7 – 54 Day Rosary Novena for Our Nations

Arrow October 7 – Rosary Coast to Coast (Joined with the Holy League of Nations)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum