Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

CURED OF CANCER! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURED OF CANCER!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CURED OF CANCER! Empty CURED OF CANCER! Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Admin

I was diagnosed with an aggressive, fast-growing cancer on December 13, 2018: On the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

I was diagnosed with "CURED OF CANCER with treatment" on May 13, 2019: On the Feast Day of Our Lady of Fatima!

Treatment to kill unseen cancer cells will continue until December 13, 2019, to reduce the chance of cancer recurrence.

nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping

THANK YOU, BLESSED MOTHER, HOLY TRINITY, AND ALL THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN INTERCEDING FOR ME!!

nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping nunclapping

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum