Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Vatican's perspective on President Obama's decision 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vatican's perspective on President Obama's decision

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I was wondering what happened about FOCA...

Vatican criticizes Obama on abortion issue

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Vatican officials said Saturday they were disappointed by President Barack Obama’s decision to end a ban on federal funding for international groups that perform abortions or provide information on them.

Monsignor Rino Fisichella, who heads the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy for Life, urged Obama to listen to all voices in America without "the arrogance of those who, being in power, believe they can decide of life and death."

Fisichella said in an interview published Saturday in Corriere della Sera that "if this is one of President Obama’s first acts, I have to say, in all due respect, that we’re heading quickly toward disappointment."

Obama signed an executive order that ended the ban on Friday, reversing the policy of the Bush administration.

"This deals a harsh blow not only to us Catholics but to all the people across the world who fight against the slaughter of innocents that is carried out with the abortion," another top official with the Academy for Life, Monsignor Elio Sgreccia, told the ANSA news agency.

"Among the many good things that he could have done, Barack Obama instead chose the worst," he was quoted as saying Saturday.

Officials at the academy could not be reached Saturday.

---

Each person must do their part for the conversion and salvation of souls.
God bless you.
For Our Lady of Victory

Peter Paul

This is not FOCA...It is the "Mexico city" policy instituted by Regan and extended by both Bush presidents not allowing USA tax dollars to go to abortion providers overseas. This repeal of said policy along with the changes planned for our involvement in overseas funding at the UN are to me even more troubling than FOCA. The aim is to spread abortion across the globe making it a "human right".
FOCA is designed to wipe out every pro-life measure past and present and future within the USA. You will be asked after Mass tomorrow to sign 3 postcards in order to defeat any attempt to pass FOCA. Any citizen can sign...not just adults, so we will be busy after Mass with my kids signing!

Last edited by Peter Paul on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

We had a chance to sign the postcards in Mass today, including my teenage daughter. I'm confident my son at the University signed it also. Thank God our Bishops are properly shepherding the flock. I wonder if any other member here signed these post cards??

You mentioned the Mexico City policy is one of the principle errors from Russia and what Our Lady of Fatima warned us about.

Are you familiar with Our Lady of Garabandal? Do you think this is the 'new communism' Our Lady of Garabandal is referring to?

Evidentially, when the world reaches it's worse stage of evil, the Pope will go to the Soviet Union. When he leaves, a ''new communism'' will form and spread it's errors.. Mark Mallett is helping me understand some of it. Then within one year, God will intervene and answer our prayers by sending the Warning (e.g. the Illumination of Conscience)..which is very good news..

Okay, so what happened to FOCA? Did it get signed? What happens next?

We've been trying to find the answer at Priests for Life with no success.

blessyou

Peter Paul

Removed by Peter Paul because I should not have speculated, and was in error

Last edited by Peter Paul on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was in error)

Peter Paul

Removed... I should not have speculated.

Last edited by Peter Paul on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I inserted a link that I should not have. It seems she is not fully obedient to the Pope)

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Vatican's perspective on President Obama's decision 2utjol5

Peter, that's all very interesting information to read.. and it's all a good reminder of the Power of God in our midst... I'm so glad you are sharing and encouraging us..

Clearly abortion is the #1 issue that must be annihilated in our culture and/or a terroristic mentality in our culture will be accepted and it will be next according to the Pope.

It's nice to be able to freely express these statements, but, my aim is not to promote fear. Rather, it helps to ask God to strengthen my faith hope and love in Him alone, esp. as we are firmly persuaded - it's God's will for my daughter and I - to go to daily Mass. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the greatest gift to receive - It's the culmination of our faith.

---ballspin -------- aok ---------- ballspin ---------

Peter - this world wide agenda to promote abortion by President Obama - and how the root of it started in communism...

If you're interested in this topic - consider discussing with me a little bit - about the Fatima message.

Regarding the aim to stop the spread of communism - and for the conversion of Russia -- I have a few questions, that I can't find the answers to on the internet..

Questions
Is this request by Blessed Mother - the 1st Saturdays (correct me where I'm wrong) and going to confession for 9 months on the 1st Saturdays -- (I don't know what else she asks from us - do you?)

Is this request by Blessed Mother only to be done once in our lifetime? And that's good enough?

Is this request by Blessed Mother-- to continue -- by those who hear and respond to the call -- each year ?

If each Catholic who hears the Fatima message call and responds to it (accdg. to the dictates of their conscience - not by coercion or manipulation, obviously) ... Will our response to Blessed Mother's continual request have a direct impact and stop the promotion of world wide abortion agendas (such as President Barak's aim?)

Also, Our Lady of Garabandal says a ''new communism'' will spread to remote parts of the world. We both know this will occur soon, Joey Lomangino is elderly now and he was promised to see the Great Miracle.

But Peter, it was always on the back of my mind --- why is a new communism going to be revealed after the Warning of Garabandal? Did not enough Catholics respond to the call of Our Lady of Fatima? This is why I'm wondering if responding to the call of Our Lady of Fatima (only once or twice) in our lifetime - fulfills God's request - to stop Communism.

Vatican's perspective on President Obama's decision Mtvw5i

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Paul

I withdraw my comments posted earlier about abortion possibly being "the new communism".
A person who knows a great deal more about Garabandal than I explained why abortion (as terrible as it is) in all likelyhood is NOT the "new communism" mentioned at Garabandal. My sincerest apologies if I have misled anyone by my ill-advised speculation.

Regarding this type of speculation by myself, I should have headed the words of one of the fathers of the Church, Irenaus, regarding a similar type of speculation...
"Moreover, another danger, by no means trifling, shall overtake those who falsely presume that they know the name of the Antichrist. For if these men assume one [number] when this [Antichrist] shall come having another, they will be easily led away by him as supposing him not to be the expected
one. . . . It is therefore more certain, and less hazardous, to await the fulfillment of the prophecy than to be making surmises and casting about for any names that may present themselves, inasmuch as many names can be found possessing the number mentioned, and the same question will, after all, remain unsolved"

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Mark Mallett is a promoter of Our Lady of Garabandal. He is a little more open to discussing speculations. And I know Deacon John, who is also a promoter of Our Lady of Garabandal. I can ask him these questions and I know he will be very happy to answer them and give me his opinion on such matters. Some people are simply [closed] to speculations, according to listening to their conscience. Thanks anyway.

God bless you.

Roman

Roman

Dear Cyndi,

You're the Greatest !!!

Thank you preciously for the beautiful Image of Our True Mass - a Trinitarian Theophany with Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(I could inscribe at the bottom of this Image: "The Great Secret Of Medjugorje.")

- The Priest, at the foot of the Cross, renewing Our Lord's Redeeming Sacrifice on Mt. Calvary, in Unbloody Form - the True Formula for Redemption.

- The Priest, at the True Altar, the Altar of Sacred Tradition united to Peter ( the Pope of Rome), which with the Tabernacle containing the Living God resting upon it, is the Throne of God and of the Lamb in the Apocalypse;

- The Priest, in beautiful Traditional Vestments, including the familiar (to me) Roman Chasuble;

- The Priest, elevating the Chalice during the Consecration containing the Blood of Our Living God.

As you gave Peter Paul the "fly on the wall" Avatar, why not make this image my Avatar?

Thank you.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

-

Easter-won

Easter-won

Peace be with you Roman.
could you be kind to explain on this for me please (your quote "I could inscribe at the bottom of this Image: "The Great Secret Of Medjugorje.")

God Bless
easter

Roman

Roman

Dear Sweet Roonie,

Our Blessed Mother of Medjugorje came to crush the head of the Serpent in the Sanctuary of God:
In other words, to completely restore the True Worship, the Unchanged Traditional Latin Roman Catholic Mass.
I've known about this for some time now. In fact, it came many years ago in answer to my prayers.

That is why I am so committed to Our Beautiful Lady of Medjugorje !!!

There is, however, one stipulation: I have to wait for the Secrets to begin.

I'll certainly explain further in future posts.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum