Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Anyone Like French Vanilla? 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Like French Vanilla?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:53 pm

It seems my friend here despises French Vanilla, Coffee, and Creamer... ugh

I guess it's a matter of taste.

Personally, I just picked up the coffee drinking and really I loath it. So I use sweet creamers,
to lighten up the coarse taste. I tried regular creamers, milk, juice toast and all the rest, but none satisfies like French Vanilla Coffee and Creamer.

This same person doesn't even like chocolate!! Imagine that!! No chocolate.. wow, my family was raised eating chocolate. Chocolate and coffee go hand in hand, No??

Peace in Christ

2Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

I could not resis your ?

No No No
French vanilla Icecream is my fave.

I even mix it in my coofeeeeeeeee.
coffeeread bounce hypno biggrin
good day Sir.Stu

easter

3Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Anyone Like French Vanilla? 2604cuw

sunny Good afternoon! (hug3) Yes I'm drinking having a cup of hot coffee right now..

Have you tried Cinnamon French Vanilla Coffee Creamer? It makes all the difference in the taste of a hot cup of coffee!

When I was young and would go to my grandparent's ranch each summer, at dawn, they'd serve me a hot cup of coffee with powdered cream and sugar. They were very poor hard working Catholics and very clean. But my grandmother's attitude made all the difference. She created the home environment atmosphere which made the hot coffee taste the best.. And I felt so loved . . .
sunny

You bless me so much! God bless you!
angel

4Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Roman

Roman

Nestle liquid French Vanilla Coffee-Mate in a blue and white container with a red top is

my standard creamer - along with freshly ground beans from my coffee grinder brewed in a

Drip style coffee brewer.

Does anyone like percolated coffee ?

I do at times.

I'll also have to try a cinnamon topping.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

5Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Wow, never thought of Coffee Floats!! Great idea!

Thanks Easter

6Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Percolated? wow, thems be old type, I haven't seen one of them in ages.

Last edited by poem on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Sometimes on the road I stop at the local 7/11 and brew the French Vanilla and then use all their creamers, the varied flavored ones. Mixing them all... what a pig... Basketball 🐷 toast

8Anyone Like French Vanilla? Empty Re: Anyone Like French Vanilla? Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

We have a percolator coffee maker my mother gave to me... bounce

bounce Roman is there a difference in the taste btwn percolated coffee and drip system coffee?

At Costco we grind the coffee beans - which saves us heaps of $$.

Stu
I never tried mixing all the creamer flavors together .. Shocked .. hmmm.. Then again I never thought about adding vanilla ice cream to my coffee..like Roonie does... double shock..Shocked ..bounce.. Shocked..Exclamation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum