Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

ND House Passes Abortion Ban 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

ND House Passes Abortion Ban

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ND House Passes Abortion Ban Empty ND House Passes Abortion Ban Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:05 pm

http://www.kxmc.com/getArticle.asp?ArticleId=333726

Feb 17 2009 7:37PM
KXMCTV Minot
Related Story! - Senate votes to require Abortion Sign

North Dakota's House of Representatives has passed a bill effectively outlawing abortion.
The House voted 51-41 this afternoon to declare that a fertilized egg has all the rights of any person.
That means a fetus could not be legally aborted without the procedure being considered murder.
Minot Republican Dan Ruby has sponsored other bills banning abortion in previous legislative sessions - all of which failed.
He also sponsored today's bill and says it is compatable with Roe versus Wade - the Supreme Court decision which legalized abortion.

(Rep. Dan Ruby, -R- Minot) "This is the exact language that's required by Roe vs. Wade. It stipulated that before a challenge can be made, we have to identify when life begins, and that's what this does."

VO CONTINUES

But Minot Democrat Kari Conrad says the bill will land North Dakota in court, trying to defend the constitutionality of a law that goes against the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion.

(Rep. Kari Conrad, -D- Minot) "People who presented this bill, were very clear that they intended to challenge Roe versus Wade. So they intend to put the state of North Dakota into court defending Roe vs. Wade"

The bill now goes to the North Dakota Senate.

Last edited by poem on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2ND House Passes Abortion Ban Empty Re: ND House Passes Abortion Ban Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:36 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

May God bless and protect ND... Now if we can just get the rest of the country to follow suit...

Linda praying

3ND House Passes Abortion Ban Empty Re: ND House Passes Abortion Ban Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

ND House Passes Abortion Ban 316ksj6

Great post, poem. 7 states are 7 steps ahead of your thoughts, Linda.

Maryland - HB925 - Delegate Don Dwyer
North Dakota - H.R. 1572 - Rep. Dan Ruby
Montana - SB 406 - Sen. Daniel W McGee
South Carolina - H.3526 - Rep. Liston Barfield
Alabama - SB-335 - Sen. Hank Erwin

Oregon and Mississippi will launch 'the personhood rights for the pre-born' soon. To read more, click on the hyperlink below.

Source: http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/feb/09021803.html

My state is missing. I'll contact my Congressmen by email on Monday.
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
signofcross

---

4ND House Passes Abortion Ban Empty Re: ND House Passes Abortion Ban Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:50 pm

sorry about the original post, I don't know why these silly pages do not maintain original formating.

but I re-edited the paragraphing.

lets hope and pray on our knees with true Tears. tears, tears, tears, pleading to God...

those unborn are our brothers and sisters, from God, whether they are of some other race on the outside.

"The 'soul' has only 'one' race, God as Father."

Peace in Christ, May the Blessed Virgin always Guide the Way.

5ND House Passes Abortion Ban Empty Re: ND House Passes Abortion Ban Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[There's always technical problems (bugs) in the main (c) phpBB software.]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:ND House Passes Abortion Ban 316ksj6

My state is missing. I'll contact my Congressmen by email on Monday [ asking them to initiate the same Bill as The 2009 Montana Legislature. ]

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
signofcross

"...person means a human being at all stages of human development of life, including the state of fertilization or conception, regardless of age, health, level of functioning, or condition of dependency."

Source: http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/global/story.asp?s=9875358

ND House Passes Abortion Ban Bi3yqf

The 2009 Montana Legislature defines personhood. This Bill will grant the rights and protection of the unborn until birth and preserves the dignity of the human being.

Source: http://data.opi.mt.gov/bills/2009/billhtml/SB0406.htm

The 2009 Montana Legislature
SENATE BILL NO. 406
INTRODUCED BY D. MCGEE

A BILL FOR AN ACT ENTITLED: "AN ACT SUBMITTING TO THE QUALIFIED ELECTORS OF MONTANA AN AMENDMENT TO ARTICLE II, SECTION 3, OF THE MONTANA CONSTITUTION DEFINING PERSON FOR THE PURPOSES OF APPLICATION OF INALIENABLE RIGHTS; AND PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE."

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MONTANA:

Section 1. Article II, section 3, of The Constitution of the State of Montana is amended to read:

"Section 3. Inalienable rights. (1) All persons are born free and have certain inalienable rights. They include the right to a clean and healthful environment and the rights of pursuing life's basic necessities, enjoying and defending their lives and liberties, acquiring, possessing and protecting property, and seeking their safety, health and happiness in all lawful ways. In enjoying these rights, all persons recognize corresponding responsibilities.

(2) For purposes of this Article, person means a human being at all stages of human development of life, including the state of fertilization or conception, regardless of age, health, level of functioning, or condition of dependency."

NEW SECTION. Section 2. Effective date. If approved by the electorate, this amendment is effective January 1, 2011.

NEW SECTION. Section 3. Submission to electorate. This amendment shall be submitted to the qualified electors of Montana at the general election to be held in November 2010 by printing on the ballot the full title of this act and the following:

[] FOR defining person as a human being at all stages of human development of life.

[] AGAINST defining person as a human being at all stages of human development of life.

- END -

Source: http://data.opi.mt.gov/bills/2009/billhtml/SB0406.htm

You can find and contact your Congressmen by email. Please click on the hyperlink below. http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

St. Michael the Archangel defend us in battle.. signofcross

ND House Passes Abortion Ban Bi3yqf

6ND House Passes Abortion Ban Empty Hope and Prayers Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

ND House Passes Abortion Ban 5anbdh

signofcross I wanted to add these healing prayers for women and men, who suffer, from their decision to have an abortion. There is hope for you. flowers

rose ... rose ... rose ...

Prayer for Healing

Eternal Father,
Source of all mercy and love,
out of love for us you sent your Son,
and willed that blood and water
flow from his side to cleanse us of sin
and restore lost innocence.

Hear the cry of each woman who mourns
the loss of her child to abortion.
Forgive her sin, restore her to your grace,
and still the terror of her heart
with a peace beyond all understanding.
Through the intercession
of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
Mother of all tenderness and our Mother,
strengthen her faith in you.
Give her the consolation to believe
that her child is now living in the Lord.
We ask this through Christ our Lord,
who conquered sin and death,
and who lives and reigns with you,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Text by Rev. James Moroney.[/b]

rose .. rose .. rose

Trust In God's Mercy

Gracious Father,

I thank you for the mercy you have shown in forgiving my sins and for the peace that comes from being reconciled with you and with your Church.

O God, you are faithful, and you never abandon those who hope in you. I know that my redemption from sin and death has been purchased at the cost of your Son's blood. In return for this priceless gift, I resolve today to renew my trust in your unfailing mercy.

In times of doubt, when painful memories of past sins threaten to destroy the peace you have given, let the power of your Holy Spirit cast out all self-condemnation and give me greater confidence in your word of pardon.

Teach me to encourage others so they, too, may seek your tender compassion and come to know your peace, which nothing can take away.

I pray this in the name of Jesus, your Son, in whom you have restored me to life. Amen.

rose....rose... rose... hug3.. rose..

------

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum