Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Prayer for the Unborn 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer for the Unborn

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayer for the Unborn Empty Prayer for the Unborn Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Heavenly Father, in Your love for us, protect against the wickedness of the devil, those helpless little ones to whom You have given the gift of life.

Touch with pity the hearts of those women pregnant in our world today who are not thinking of motherhood.

Help them to see that the child they carry is made in Your image - as well as theirs - made for eternal life.

Dispel their fear and selfishness and give them true womanly hearts to love their babies and give them birth and all the needed care that a mother can give.

We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, Our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. Amen.

2Prayer for the Unborn Empty Re: Prayer for the Unborn Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 am

Steven

Amen.

3Prayer for the Unborn Empty Re: Prayer for the Unborn Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Divine Mercy for the Unborn To be recited after a round or two of the Divine Mercy Chaplet.

For all the helpless little children who die in the womb of their mother, I pray that all of these little souls will be given eternal life by Our Lord Jesus Christ, through His Divine Mercy and I beg Jesus that I be allowed to spiritually baptize a little soul born dead and I do so by saying: I baptize you (give a name, preferably a saint's name) in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit ...."I have called you by your name, you are mine" (Is. 43:1

4Prayer for the Unborn Empty Re: Prayer for the Unborn Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Roman

Roman

ForHimthruHer wrote:Heavenly Father, in Your love for us, protect against the wickedness of the devil, those helpless little ones to whom You have given the gift of life.

Touch with pity the hearts of those women pregnant in our world today who are not thinking of motherhood.

Help them to see that the child they carry is made in Your image - as well as theirs - made for eternal life.

Dispel their fear and selfishness and give them true womanly hearts to love their babies and give them birth and all the needed care that a mother can give.

We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, Our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. Amen.

Praying with everyone to the Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, the Queen of Peace from Between the Mountains.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum