Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Fr. Pavone Message! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fr. Pavone Message!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fr. Pavone Message! Empty Fr. Pavone Message! Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

From an email from Fr. Pavone...

Dear Friend,

Click here to watch the 60-second video that's sweeping the nation!

http://www.priestsforlife.org/images/index.aspx

It's called "Everyone Against Abortion Please Raise Your Hand" ... and it has the power to topple the pro-abortion ideology and end the killing once and for all!

Immediately after you watch it ...

... click here and follow the instructions to help Priests for Life distribute this video all across the country.

https://www.priestsforlife.org/donate/donate-creditcard.aspx?ap=602122&ad=S67853

"Raise Your Hand" had its online debut on Friday, March 6 through an advertisement at the Drudge Report.

And ever since, comments have been pouring into our Priests for Life headquarters. In all honesty, the response is unlike anything I've ever seen ... and I've been fighting this battle for thirty years!

Here's a small sample of the thousands of comments we've received:

Powerful video that has to wrench the heart of even the most hardened or uninformed.

It is an impacting video without being brutal. Some of the videos are so detailed that they are disturbing to watch. But this one is meaningful and it does leave you thinking about the awfulness of abortion.

This moved me to tears. No words need to be said. Any way to get this played during the next Super Bowl?

These images are heartbreaking and compelling.

Your ad that I viewed via Drudge touched my heart. I have forwarded it to several friends.

Compelling. Horrifying. Extraordinary presentation.

I clicked on this ad because I wanted to see the beautiful child that was saved from an abortion. You can only imagine the sorrow, disgust, just a wide range of emotions once I saw the ad play in full. This ad is so powerful. I have to believe that it could change the hardest of hearts.

Wow, it moved me to tears. Such a riveting short video. I will gladly post this to as many people as I can.

I am without words to describe the impact this video had on me. It is the truth.

This gets through where others might not. Keep it going!!!
As you can see, viewers agree that our "Raise Your Hand" video is the most powerful, memorable, and touching pro-life video they've ever seen. It exposes the terrible horror of abortion in a way that stirs people to sorrow and compassion for the babies rather than anger against the pro-lifers.

And it does it so well that folks within the pro-life movement who have always been against the use of graphic images say that our "Raise Your Hand" video leaves an indelible mark on viewers because it exposes the extreme violence of abortion ... but it does so in a moving and loving way.

Of this much I know for certain. The picture of the outstretched hand of an anonymous child is leaving its mark on all who watch "Raise Your Hand."

That's because, rather than just speaking a thousand words, this picture gives voice to 50 million individuals ... people just like you and me whose lives were prematurely destroyed through abortion.

For us though - you, me and all who believe in the sanctity and dignity of human life - the bottom line is this:

Priests for Life’s "Raise Your Hand" video is opening the eyes of America to the terrible truth about abortion.

Now we want to buy space on other websites in addition to the Drudge Report and give more Internet users the opportunity to watch "Raise Your Hand."

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but it costs money to buy those banner ads. Priests for Life spent $38,000 to place our "Raise Your Hand" ad on Drudge.

But the more ads we can place, the more people we can reach with our video.

And the more people we can get to watch "Raise Your Hand" ...

... the sooner we will win the fight to end abortion!

That said ...

... you need to click here and rush Priests for Life the largest contribution you can send today so that we can spread our "Raise Your Hand" video far and wide!

As you know only too well, the terrible truth about abortion is the fact that it literally stalks and then violently kills the youngest members of our human family ... our unborn brothers and sisters.

Tragically, most Americans have no idea of just how brutal abortion really is.

And those responsible for letting our fellow countrymen SEE the horror of abortion - namely, the members of the news media - refuse to SHOW them the truth.

That's why this short, 60-second video has such a vital role to play in our fight to end abortion.

If you haven't yet seen it, click here and watch it.

Than click here to put your pro-life dollars to work helping Priests for Life get as many of your fellow Americans as possible to watch "Raise Your Hand" ... the video that's sweeping the country, opening eyes, softening hearts, changing minds ... and paving the way for victory over abortion!

Thank you and may God bless you.

Sincerely yours in Christ,

Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life and Gospel of Life Ministries

2Fr. Pavone Message! Empty Re: Fr. Pavone Message! Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Catholic Priests obedient to the authority of the authentic Magisterium...Praise to you Lord Jesus for helping them grow in sanctity..

3Fr. Pavone Message! Empty Re: Fr. Pavone Message! Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

"Everyone Against Abortion Please Raise Your Hand"

Fr. Pavone Message! 208fm1g

Thanks Linda

easter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum