Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Sign the Petition 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sign the Petition

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sign the Petition Empty Sign the Petition Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 am

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Notre Dame U. Allows Pro-Abortion President Obama to Give Commencement

Please take a moment and sign the petition at the link below expressing the outrage of the scandal allowing Barack Obama to deliver the commencement address at Notre Dame this May. The silence of the laity is one reason we find ourselves at this point. I also emailed Cardinal Francis George, president of the USCCB, begging his intervention and protection for the faithful from this scandal at mfox@archchicago.org.

http://www.notredamescandal.com/

http://www.notredamescandal.com/SignthePetitiontoFrJenkins/tabid/454/Default.aspx

Linda praying

2Sign the Petition Empty Re: Sign the Petition Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said to Our Lady.
Hail Mary Full of Grace.....................................Amen

sign and sent petition

easter

3Sign the Petition Empty Bishops respond Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:55 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I was planning to post this for I had already signed it. Thanks for sending it here. Their decision creates confusion and scandal. Please pray for them. praying

The Bishops' Response

“Indeed, as a Catholic University, Notre Dame must ask itself, if by this decision it has chosen prestige over truth… Let us ask Our Lady to intercede for the university named in her honor, that it may recommit itself to the primacy of truth over prestige.”
Most Rev. John D’Arcy – Bishop of Fort Wayne-South Bend

“It is a public act of disobedience to the Bishops of the United States.”
Most Rev. Thomas Olmsted – Bishop of Phoenix

“In my opinion, it is very clear that in this case the University of Notre Dame does not live up to its Catholic identity in giving this award and their leadership needs our prayerful support.”
Most Rev. Gregory Aymond – Bishop of Austin, Texas heart

More updates here: http://notredamescandal.com/

4Sign the Petition Empty Re: Sign the Petition Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Steven

Thank you, Linda. Petition signed. Catholics need to unite as one body. I think The Church needs to tighten the reigns on some folks in leadership positions throughout the Church. In Boston, Cardinal O'Malley just linked the Catholic Hospitals (Caritas) with a pro-abortion insurance group saying the hospitals will be able to help more of the poor but abortions will not be performed in the Catholic Hospitals. Thank you for staying strong in your Faith, Linda. I'd rather see a sermon than hear one any day. You are the True Catholic Church in action.

Steven

5Sign the Petition Empty Re: Sign the Petition Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Thank you Steven... I simply don't know how not to do what I try to do... sometimes it just seems as if it isn't enough... and the battle has only just begun...
God bless you Steven and all of you who faithfully
stay the fight for Life! It helps to know you (this forum family) are there. grouphug

Linda praying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum