Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Empty Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Happy birthday to our most precious Pope Benedict XVI!!!

Blessed Mother of Jesus, protect our Holy Father, and bless his intentions.

Linda

2Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Empty Re: Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm

jed

Jesus I trust in You.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

3Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Empty Re: Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I love you Holy Father Benedict XVI. You are in my daily prayers.

Eternal Father I offer You, Your most precious Son Jesus Christ, in union with the holy Mass said throughout the world today, for our Holy Father Benedict XVI and his intentions. Help us respond, respond to Heaven's call in full cooperation of Sincerity and holy Truth. Amen.

4Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Empty Re: Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 am

Roman

Roman

A Happy, Blessed, and Prayerful Birthday to our Beloved Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI,

Supreme Pontiff, and Vicar of Christ on Earth.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

5Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Empty Re: Happy birthday Pope Benedict XVI!!! Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 am

Nike

Blessings and love to our dear Pope Benedict!

Prayers for this dear man who carries such a cross in this world of ungratitude.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum