Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please Pray for My Soon to be... 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Pray for My Soon to be...

+3
Nike
Easter-won
ForHimthruHer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Please Pray for My Soon to be... Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

my new grandson who hopefully will arrive today or tonight sometime... My son and his wife are at the hospital now in full labor with their first child (not my first grandchild). I pray that her labor goes easy and safe. What a blessing if he is born today being the feast day of St. Joseph... I can't be with them for another week from just getting over the flu myself... so it will be next weekend before I get to see him...

Thank you Jesus, St. Joseph, Mother Mary and St. Gerard...

Linda praying

2Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Sat May 02, 2009 1:54 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said for BABY, Mom, Dad and Gramma. with Rosary pray,at Mass and Adoration today.(May 1)
easter

3Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said. Amen

4Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Tue May 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Nike

Congratulations on your new little grandson!!! cheers

He is a beautiful baby

5Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Fri May 08, 2009 1:21 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

6Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 pm

jed

Please Pray for My Soon to be... Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

7Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:10 pm

jed

Please Pray for My Soon to be... Images12
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

8Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 am

jed

Please Pray for My Soon to be... Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

9Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 pm

jed

Please Pray for My Soon to be... Images14
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

10Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

11Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

12Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Haley

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

13Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Praying for all of you

14Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

15Please Pray for My Soon to be... Empty Re: Please Pray for My Soon to be... Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:16 pm

trust in him

prayer said.......Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum