Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pray for NeedImprovement

+3
jed
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

201Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Cyndi wrote:Novena Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...(Doug).

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever.
Amen.

Praying for Doug in holy Adoration 12-03-10 :
Sending your guardian angel to St. Padre Pio and to Blessed Mother

202Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...(Doug).

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever.
Amen.

http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/liturgy/masspower.htm

203Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Amen.

Praying for Doug in Mass 12-12-10, 12-13-10 and in holy Adoration 12-11-10 , 12-14-10:

204Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

205Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 am

Admin

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help,
or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto you,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come,
before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.

Amen

206Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

207Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 am

Cyndi

Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 333elw5

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

208Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:02 am

Cyndi

Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 333elw5

Maria, Mater gratiae
A Child's Prayer to Mary

Mary, mother whom we bless,
full of grace and tenderness,
defend me from the devil's power
and greet me in my dying hour.

A partial indulgence.

209Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 am

jed

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy Name;
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou amongst women
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

210Pray for NeedImprovement - Page 5 Empty Re: Pray for NeedImprovement Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum