Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Urgent Prayer Need: Statue of the Virgin Mary Damaged by Vandals 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent Prayer Need: Statue of the Virgin Mary Damaged by Vandals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09159/975804-55.stm

Prayer of reparation...

http://www.miraclerosarymission.org/repair1.htm

[b]Selected Prayers of Reparation[/b]

Morning Offering

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and suffering of this day – for all the intentions of the Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all my associates and for the general intention recommended this month by our Holy Father, the Pope. Amen.

Prayer for the Poor Souls in Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the Masses being said throughout the world for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen

Miserere - Psalm 51

A partial indulgence is granted the Christian faithful who recite the Miserere, psalm 51, in a spirit of penitence.

Have mercy on me, God, in your goodness; in your abundant compassion blot out my offense. Wash away all my guilt; from my sin cleanse me.

For I know my offense; my sin is always before me. Against you alone have I sinned; I have done such evil in your sight That you are just in your sentence, blameless when you condemn.

True, I was born guilty, a sinner, even as my mother conceived me. Still, you insist on sincerity of heart; in my inmost being teach me wisdom.

Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow. Let me hear sounds of joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

Turn away your face from my sins; blot out all my guilt. A clean heart create for me, God; renew in me a steadfast spirit.

Do not drive me from your presence, nor take from me your holy spirit. Restore my joy in your salvation; sustain in me a willing spirit.

I will teach the wicked your ways, that sinners may return to you.

Rescue me from death, God, my saving God, that my tongue may praise your healing power.

Lord, open my lips; my mouth will proclaim your praise. For you do not desire sacrifice; a burnt offering you would not accept. My sacrifice, God, is a broken spirit; God, do not spurn a broken, humbled heart.

Make Zion prosper in your good pleasure; rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with proper sacrifice, burnt offerings and holocausts; then bullocks will be offered on your altar.

[Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.]

Prayers taught to the children at Fatima

Pardon Prayer

O My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love you! And I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love you.

Prayer of Reparation

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore thee profoundly. I offer thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of thee the conversion of poor sinners.

Eucharistic Prayer

Most Holy Trinity, I adore you! My God, my god, I love you in the Most Blessed Sacrament!

Sacrifice Prayer

O my Jesus, it is for love of you, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.

Rosary Decade Prayer

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Sweet Lord Jesus forgive them for they do not know what they did. Amen

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and suffering of this day – for all the intentions of the Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all my associates and for the general intention recommended this month by our Holy Father, the Pope. Amen.

Prayer for the Poor Souls in Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the Masses being said throughout the world for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Urgent Prayer Need: Statue of the Virgin Mary Damaged by Vandals Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Urgent Prayer Need: Statue of the Virgin Mary Damaged by Vandals Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.