Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Emergency -- Fr. Frank Pavone urges you to call Congress today." 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emergency -- Fr. Frank Pavone urges you to call Congress today."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Emergency -- Fr. Frank Pavone urges you to call Congress today." 9pn8ex

Fr. Frank Pavone states on email topic: "Emergency -- Fr. Frank Pavone urges you to call Congress today."

Please support Fr. Frank and contact him when your task is accomplished. I contacted all my governing officials - National Right to Life made this task easy to accomplish.

God bless you.
signofcross Cyndi
praying

---
July 17, 2009

Friends,

This is an urgent alert.

As you know, a lot of energy was expended to stop the "Freedom of Choice Act" (FOCA) from being introduced.

And it wasn't introduced. But we warned that its provisions of expanding abortion and forcing us to pay for it would be snuck in under another bill.

Well now it's here, and we have to act quickly to stop it.

The health care reform bills now being finalized in Congress are going to end up mandating the federal funding of abortion.

Unless Congress explicitly excludes abortion. And that's what I'm asking you to urge them to do.

Please take these three steps today:

a) Click here http://www.capwiz.com/nrlc/issues/alert/?alertid=13157881&type=CO and read more about this and then fill out the form at the bottom to send a message to your representatives in Congress.

b) Call the offices of your Representative and two Senators at 202-224-3121 and tell them that you want abortion to be explicitly excluded in any health care reform bill.

c) Email us at mail@priestsforlife.org to tell us that you have done this so that when we speak to members of Congress in the coming days, we can tell them how many of our people have made this request.

Friends, if we don't do this, we will end up with a health care reform bill that will expand abortion more radically than anything since Roe vs. Wade, and we will find ourselves under a law requiring abortion funding. The other side wants to sneak this in and wants to do so in the next few weeks.

Let's stop them today.

God bless you!

Emergency -- Fr. Frank Pavone urges you to call Congress today." 14j15df

Fr. Frank Pavone

PS -- Please take the action steps above today, and let me know that you have taken them! Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum