Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

trust in him

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, ardent with goodness, show Your Love toward us.
May the flame of Your Heart, O Mary, descend on all mankind.
We love You so.
Impress true love in our hearts so that we may have a continuous desire for You.
O Mary, humble and meek of heart, remember us when we are in sin.
Give us, by means of Your Immaculate Heart, spiritual health.
Let us always see the goodness of Your Maternal Heart and may we be converted by means of the flame of Your Heart.

May this beautiful forum, which You have led each of us to as an intricate part of our spiritual journey, always be protected with Your Motherly Heart. Amen.

Dear Mother Mary, please touch the hearts of every single 'silent seeker' who visits this wonderful place of refuge and give them the joy of becoming a permanent family member of this blessed forum. In Jesus name we ask. Thank you. Amen.

To You, Mother of the human family, we confidently entrust all of humanity with its hopes and fears. Give us the light of true wisdom. Guide our steps in the ways of peace. Enable all who come to this forum to meet Christ the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Mother Mary, we now as a forum family and community under Your Motherly Mantle Consecrate our hearts and the hearts of each and every person in the world today, we bind our hearts, their hearts, and the hearts of all Your precious children to Your Most Immaculate Heart, now and forever, Amen.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, we also Consecrate every unborn child to Your Most Immaculate Heart.

Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, pray for us!
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

trust in him

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to thank the Holy Trinity for having created thee so beautiful and full of grace. I want to honor thine Immaculate Conception, thy Divine Maternity, and thy glorious Assumption.

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to unite myself with thee in co-offering all the Masses which are being celebrated throughout the world, in order to offer to Jesus through thine Immaculate Heart my actions, my prayers, my joys and my troubles each and every moment of my life.

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to confide to thee those whom I love and those to whom I wish to do good, especially: ...

I wish to receive from Jesus through thee all the graces of which I am in need: spiritual graces and temporal favors, especially: ...

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to remind thee that I am thy child and that thou art my Mother. Help me as thou didst help Jesus. Protect me as thou didst protect Jesus.

When I call thee, Mary, remember me now and at the hour of my dead. AMEN

We love you Holy Mother Mary

Jesus we trust in you.

jed

September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration Saidna10

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 2wlzk9z

September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 345c45fSeptember 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 29mrig4September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 2sb0nd1September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 2llde10September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 2llde10September 8th, Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin consecration 2llde10

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to thank the Holy Trinity for having created thee so beautiful and full of grace. I want to honor thine Immaculate Conception, thy Divine Maternity, and thy glorious Assumption.

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to unite myself with thee in co-offering all the Masses which are being celebrated throughout the world, in order to offer to Jesus through thine Immaculate Heart my actions, my prayers, my joys and my troubles each and every moment of my life.

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to confide to thee those whom I love and those to whom I wish to do good, especially: ...

I wish to receive from Jesus through thee all the graces of which I am in need: spiritual graces and temporal favors, especially: ...

O Mary, each time I say thy name, I want to remind thee that I am thy child and that thou art my Mother. Help me as thou didst help Jesus. Protect me as thou didst protect Jesus.

When I call thee, Mary, remember me now and at the hour of my dead. AMEN

We love you Holy Mother Mary

Hail Mary..............
Hail Mary.................
Hail Mary..........................AMEN

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum