Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped -- No longer, Fr. freed unharm)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) 20t5i4y
Please pray for Fr.Michael Sinnot a 78 0r 79 years old Irish priest,kidnapped by unidentified men,in Pagadian city,Mindanao, Philippines
Fr. sinnot has a heart condition.

5 Our Father.........
5 Hail Mary..........
5 Glory Be...........Amen

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Images10

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said for Fr. Amen
Hail Mary........................Amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

Update:
Friday, 23 October 2009

The Department of Foreign Affairs says it has been assured by the Philippine Government that rumours surrounding the fate of kidnapped priest Fr Michael Sinnott have not been verified.

Reports in the south-east Asian country claim the Columban missionary, who is from Barntown in Co Wexford, has died.

However, the Department of Foreign Affairs says it is in constant contact with the authorities in the Philippines, who are insisting that the rumours are unsubstantiated.

Fr Sinnott was kidnapped from his home in the city of Pagadian by an armed gang earlier this month.

The Philippine military apparently knows where he is being held and has surrounded the area.

However, it has decided not to mount a rescue operation due to the risk that the 79-year-old could be killed.

Admin

pryers said for Fr. Sinnot.
Hail Mary....................Amen.
fromhttp://new.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=16618
Benedict XVI recalls the missionaries who suffer persecution, especially Don Ruggero Ruvoletto, killed in Brazil, and Fr. Michael Sinnot, kidnapped in the Philippines. All must share "materially and spiritually" with the needs of the young poorer Churches.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayers said for Fr sinnot.
Our father.........
Hail Mary..........
Glory Be...........Amen

praying highprayer signofcross

jed

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Images16
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

May the Virgin Mary protect this dear Fr. Sinnot Sad

Hail Mary in Filipino

Aba Ginoong Maria, Napupuno ka ng grasya. Ang Panginoon ay sumasaiyo. Bukod kang pinagpala sa babaeng lahat, at pinagpala naman ang lyong anak na si Hesus.
Santa Maria, ina ng Diyos, ipanalangin mo kaming makasalanan, ngayon at kung kami'y mamamatay Amen.
signofcross signofcross

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayers said For Fr. Sinnot

Hail Mary..............Amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

jed

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Images20
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Holy Virgin Mary, intercede for Fr. Sinnot through your Son

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) 14b6yqbprayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Whl6axprayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) 281ev6b
Through the prayers of the Holy Virgin Mother of God

In the Shadow of your Protection

O Mother of God, we take refuge in the shadow of your protection. Do not permit Fr. Sinnot who seeks your intercession fall into temptation. But deliver him from danger, O you, who alone are pure, O you, who alone are blessed. Amen.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin

prayer continue for Fr. Sinnot
Hail Mary ..........Amen

Update October 28
COTABATO CITY, Philippines – Kidnapped Irish priest Michael Sinnott is in critical condition due to malnutrition and lack of medicine, sources revealed yesterday.

Although police and military intelligence sources confirmed that Sinnott is still alive, local officials and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) said the Irish priest is suffering from malnutrition and dysentery.

Sources from the MILF who were tasked to locate the priest and his kidnappers said Sinnott’s health is deteriorating due to lack of medicine needed for his heart condition.

Officials noted the precarious medical condition of Sinnott, who had been recuperating from open-heart surgery when unidentified men snatched him from his home at the Missionary Society of Saint Columban compound in Pagadian City on Oct. 11.

Sources also revealed Sinnott and his captors were constantly moving around the jungle area on the boundaries of the two Lanao provinces in evading police and government troops.
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=518197&publicationSubCategoryId=63#at

jed

prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Images23
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

16prayer need for Fr.Michael Sinnot ( kidnapped --  No longer, Fr. freed unharm) Empty Nov 1, 2009 "Update on Fr. Sinnot" Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

bighanky

Phillipines. The kidnapped Father Michael Sinnot shows proof of life as evidenced by a video and disclaims rumors that he is already dead, still held by his captives, he asked for help.

Hail Mary prayed.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for Fr. Sinnot. St. Michael the Archangel protect him.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novenas to Our Lady of Remedies seek safe return of Fr. Michel Sinnott.

The Columban community in Manila has begun novena Masses to Our Lady of Remedies to pray for the immediate release of kidnapped Irish priest Fr. Michael Sinnott.

Columban regional superior Fr. Patrick O’Donoghue reported that Masses for the intention of his safe release began at Our Lady of Remedies Parish began in Malate district on Monday to prepare for the saint’s feast on Nov. 15.

According to a report from the Catholic Bishops Conference of Philippines News (CBCP), Fr. O’Donoghue explained that Our Lady of Remedies is a patroness of those kidnapped and later sold as slaves.

“We hope Our Lady of Remedies would be able to help in the release of Fr. Mick,
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=17648

Let us joy in prayer with this Novena to Our Lady of Remedies.

NOVENA PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF GOOD REMEDY

O Queen of Heaven and earth, Most Holy Virgin, we venerate thee. Thou art the beloved Daughter of the Most High God, the chosen Mother of the Incarnate Word, the Immaculate Spouse of the Holy Spirit, the Sacred Vessel of the Most Holy Trinity.

O Mother of the Divine Redeemer, who under the title of Our Lady of Good Remedy comes to the aid of all who call upon thee, extend thy maternal protection to us. We depend on thee, dear Mother, as helpless and needy children depend on a tender and caring mother.
Hail, Mary...

O Lady of Good Remedy, source of unfailing help, grant that we may draw from thy treasury of graces in our time of need. Touch the hearts of sinners, that they may seek reconciliation and forgiveness. Bring comfort to the afflicted and the lonely; help the poor and the hopeless; aid the sick and the suffering. May they be healed in body and strengthened in spirit to endure their sufferings with patient resignation and Christian fortitude.
Hail, Mary...

Dear Lady of Good Remedy, source of unfailing help, thy compassionate heart knows a remedy for every affliction and misery we encounter in life. Help me with thy prayers and intercession to find remedy for my problems and needs, especially for ... (Here indicate your special intentions).

On my part, O loving Mother, I pledge myself to a more intensely Christian lifestyle, to a more careful observance of the laws of God, to be more conscientious in fulfilling the obligations of my state in life, and to strive to be a source of healing in this broken world of ours.

Dear Lady of Good Remedy, be ever present to me, and through thy intercession, may I enjoy health of body and peace of mind, and grow stronger in the faith and in the love of thy Son, Jesus.
Hail,Mary...

V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of Good Remedy.
R. That we may deepen our dedication to thy Son, and make the world alive with His Sp
irit.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Count on my unity 11/10/09 - 11/19/09

NOVENA PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF GOOD REMEDY - Day 1

O Queen of Heaven and earth, Most Holy Virgin, we venerate thee. Thou art the beloved Daughter of the Most High God, the chosen Mother of the Incarnate Word, the Immaculate Spouse of the Holy Spirit, the Sacred Vessel of the Most Holy Trinity.

O Mother of the Divine Redeemer, who under the title of Our Lady of Good Remedy comes to the aid of all who call upon thee, extend thy maternal protection to us. We depend on thee, dear Mother, as helpless and needy children depend on a tender and caring mother.
Hail, Mary...

O Lady of Good Remedy, source of unfailing help, grant that we may draw from thy treasury of graces in our time of need. Touch the hearts of sinners, that they may seek reconciliation and forgiveness. Bring comfort to the afflicted and the lonely; help the poor and the hopeless; aid the sick and the suffering. May they be healed in body and strengthened in spirit to endure their sufferings with patient resignation and Christian fortitude.
Hail, Mary...

Dear Lady of Good Remedy, source of unfailing help, thy compassionate heart knows a remedy for every affliction and misery we encounter in life. Help me with thy prayers and intercession to find remedy for my problems and needs, especially for ... (seeking the safe return of Fr. Michel Sinnott).

On my part, O loving Mother, I pledge myself to a more intensely Christian lifestyle, to a more careful observance of the laws of God, to be more conscientious in fulfilling the obligations of my state in life, and to strive to be a source of healing in this broken world of ours.

Dear Lady of Good Remedy, be ever present to me, and through thy intercession, may I enjoy health of body and peace of mind, and grow stronger in the faith and in the love of thy Son, Jesus.
Hail,Mary...

R. That we may deepen our dedication to thy Son, and make the world alive with His Spirit.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

"Hamdella assalami." "Praise be to God for your safety."

"Let us joy in prayer with this Novena to Our Lady of Remedies."
Count on my unity 11/10/09 - 11/19/09

Novena to Our Lady of Good Remedy prayed - Day 2

Hail, Mary...

Hail, Mary...

Dear Lady of Good Remedy, source of unfailing help, thy compassionate heart knows a remedy for every affliction and misery we encounter in life. Help me with thy prayers and intercession to find remedy for my problems and needs, especially for ... (seeking the safe return of Fr. Michel Sinnott).

Hail,Mary...

R. That we may deepen our dedication to thy Son, and make the world alive with His Spirit.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

"Hamdella assalami." "Praise be to God for your safety."

In the Shadow of your Protection

O Mother of God, we take refuge in the shadow of your protection. Do not permit Fr. Michel Sinnot who seeks your intercession fall into temptation. But deliver him from danger, O you, who alone are pure, O you, who alone are blessed. Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena prayer said .
Amen.

Admin

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin

You can continue the Novena, it will go to all the other whose been kidnaped, so they can be release .

jed

Thanks be to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you Mother Mary. All glory and honor to you Lord Jesus Christ.

Admin

Novena pray day 3 done. Amen.
Hail Mary............Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum