Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Newt Gingrich to become Catholic 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newt Gingrich to become Catholic

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Empty Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 am

Hopper

Hopper

Hey, did any of you hear that Newt Gingrich will become a Catholic this Easter? and also rumors of George Bush...

Let us keep them in our prayers...

Hopper

2Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Empty Re: Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 am

Awesome!!! Indeed will I pray for them and those who are seeking the One True Church!!!

amen

Linda praying

3Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Empty Re: Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:27 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

signofcross

4Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Empty Re: Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:43 am

Spera

Really interesting!!!!

Spera tiphat

5Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Empty Re: Newt Gingrich to become Catholic Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 am

Nike

Hey, Spera...Good to see you here...WELCOME!! flowers

The welcome thread is at the bottom of the forum page...
If you go there, we can pick on you.. aok ..
................................................................................................

I am glad to here about Newt too. I always kind of like the guy....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum