Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please pray for John-boy Mom 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please pray for John-boy Mom

+7
Roman
Steven
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
ForHimthruHer
Nike
Easter-won
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

I taken this from other forum.(John-boy word)
I just received a phone call from my sister Louise. Our mother has been just rushed to the hospital. She can not breath on her own and right now they have her breathing by machine. She is being admitted to I.C.U. (Intensive Care) The doctor has already warned our family that she may or may not pull through this.. that it can go either way. Please keep us, especially my mother Carol, in your prayers at this time. I am heading to emergency and will update later when I am able to. Thank you for your prayers..

This is difficult on all of us but I am quite worried about my sister Louise right now who is not taking this very good. Could you please keep Louise especially in your prayers that she be strengthened.. mom is not doing well at all right now.. after being admitted to ICU one of her lungs collapsed and she went into cardiac arrest.. they have her in CCU now.. I'm just home to get some sleep and will be heading back up to the hospital in the morning.. Again, thank you for your prayers

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

2Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

Nike

Thank you for posting this Roonie..

Praying for the mother of John, and for both he and his sister.
May they find peace in this difficult time.

praying

3Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:28 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Praying for John-boy and his loved ones...

Linda praying

4Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:36 pm

jed

Thank you for notifying us Roonie.
John-boy: you're in my prayers and heart.
May The Lord gives you enough strength during this difficult period of your life.
Hail Mary said for John-boy, his mother and sister Louise.
rose rose rose
Lord have mercy.
God bless you all.

5Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

John boy and his mother were remembered in prayer at the holy sacrifice of the Mass today (as well as you all). Please send us updates. highprayer

6Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Here an update from John

"Thank you everyone so much for all your prayers and support! They have mom heavily sedated.. she has not been conscious since arriving at the hospital Tuesday.. she is being kept breathing by machines.. and my siblings and I have some very difficult decisions to make right now concerning how we proceed from here.. please continue to pray that we are able to make these decisions according to God's will.."

praying for you at Mass , Adoration and Rosary for your mom and all of you.

easter

7Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 am

jed

Hail Mary said for JB and family.
God bless.

8Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Easter-won wrote:Here an update from John

"Thank you everyone so much for all your prayers and support! They have mom heavily sedated.. she has not been conscious since arriving at the hospital Tuesday.. she is being kept breathing by machines.. and my siblings and I have some very difficult decisions to make right now concerning how we proceed from here.. please continue to pray that we are able to make these decisions according to God's will.."

praying for you at Mass , Adoration and Rosary for your mom and all of you.

easter

I prayed for John-boy's mother and family at the holy Sacrifice of the Mass yesterday. My intentions are to go to Mass today. The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy will be prayed throughout the day. Thanks and God bless you.

highprayer highprayer highprayer

9Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Steven

Praying for John-boy, his mother and his sister.

Steven

10Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

praying for all. praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

11Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayers continue... highprayer

12Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said for you Mom and all of you at Mass, Adoration and Rosary

13Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 am

jed

Hail Mary said now and during the weekend.
God bless.

14Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said at Mass,Adoration , Divine Mercy and Rosary.
Amen

15Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Here an update today Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 am Post subject:
Thank you everyone for your continued support and prayers.. Please keep my mother Carol and our family in your prayers especially this morning as we prepare to let mom to go be with Jesus..

Prayer said.

16Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

John just post this.
"Mom passed peacefully into the Loving Hearts of Our Lord Jesus and Our Blessed Mother Mary at 11:54 am EST with all of her children standing by her bedside praying.. I was just finishing a third Divine Mercy Chaplet as mom took her final breath.. Thank you everyone again for all your prayers and support.. your prayers and support have helped us tremendously to get through this difficult time.. Thank you for being there for all of us.. "

" Eternal rest grant unto CAROL, O LORD and let perpetual light shine upon them.

easter

17Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Roman

Roman

Praying to the Queen of Medjugorje for the soul of Jb's Mom.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

18Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 am

John-boy

Roonie, that was very sweet and very kind of you to start this thread and to keep everyone here at Our Lady For Life Forum updated.. Thank you dear sister in Christ Jesus for reaching out and taking the time to do this.. and especially for the beautiful Mass you had said for my mother which turned out to begin right as she took her final breath.. I am deeply touched..

And I would like to say thank you to everyone here at Our Lady For Life Forum for keeping my mother Carol and our family in your prayers this past week.. you have given us a great means of support to lean on during this difficult time.. My mother took her final breath just as I was finishing a 3rd Divine Mercy Chaplet for her, and as already mentioned, just as a Mass was beginning to be said for her.. my mother took her last breath at 11:54 am and the Mass began at 12:00 noon.. I know in my heart that my mother's resting securely in Thy Father's Kingdom with Christ Jesus, Mother Mary and all the Angels and Saint's.. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart..

God bless, John-boy

19Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother John-boy...

I will certainly keep her in my prayers, and for you and your loved ones...

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace. Amen.

Linda
praying

Last edited by ForHimthruHer on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:02 pm

jed

JB: may she rest in peace.
Hail Mary said for your Mom.
God bless you all.

21Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:48 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for John-boy Mom 10zyedd

Dear John Boy, I sent you a personal PM yesterday. I am very sorry about the loss of your mother. Your mother, Carol, remains in my prayers, as well as you and your family.

May the Lord Bless you.
Cyndi

22Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Grace

John Boy, sorry about the loss of your mother...I will keep her and you in my prayers.

23Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

24Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:58 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

25Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

May the soul of the faithful departed, Carol, rest in peace.

26Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:53 am

jed

Hail Mary said for Carol on this beautiful day.
God bless.

27Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

28Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

29Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

30Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm

jed

Hail Mary said. May she rest in peace.
God bless.

31Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu May 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayers continue

32Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Sun May 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayers continue :smilepope:

33Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You! highprayer rose rose rose

34Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

35Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Admin

Please pray for John-boy Mom 28byw4y Taking a moment to pray for JB's mom's soul. May she rest in peace.

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. -Cyndi

36Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:11 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for John-boy Mom 2wc2lp4Remembering John Boy's Mom. May she rest in peace. rose

"He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain. " Revelation 21:4a

click on small arrow

37Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

38Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for John-boy Mom 28ckls9
Our Lady of Victory

Hail Mary en Italiano

Ave Maria,
piena di grazia,
il Signore è con te.
Tu sei benedetta fra le donne
e benedetto è il frutto del tuo seno,
Gesús.
Santa Maria, Madre di Dios,
prega per noi peccatori,
adesso e nell'ora della nostra morte.
Amen.

39Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless her soul.

40Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 am

jed

Hail Mary said for JB and family.
God bless.

41Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 pm

trust in him

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary...........AMEN

Jesus we trust in you

42Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

rose You and your intentions were remembered and offered at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass -- the Maronite Mass. hug3

43Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

44Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:16 pm

jed

Please pray for John-boy Mom Images11

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

45Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Admin

Please pray for John-boy Mom 984mdu
Hail Mary prayed for Carol, JB and family.

46Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 pm

jed

Please pray for John-boy Mom Images20
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

47Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Holy Virgin Mary, intercede for us through your Son

Please pray for John-boy Mom 14b6yqbPlease pray for John-boy Mom Whl6axPlease pray for John-boy Mom 281ev6b

Oh Mother of God, treasury of Mercy .. Ya Umm Allah

O Mother of God, O compassionate one,
O treasure of mercy and assistance,
you are our refuge and our hope,
intercede for us and have mercy on our departed.

48Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

jed

Please pray for John-boy Mom Images23
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

49Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:01 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace. Amen.

Hail Mary.............Amen

_______

50Please pray for John-boy Mom Empty Re: Please pray for John-boy Mom Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said .
Hail Mary..
God Bless.
Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum